Tuesday, April 21, 2020

Home and Away

For LL in the UK

All that black and white in my recent blogs must feel a bit drab to you LL, so here's some color.

I've titled it home and away mainly because that is where the locations are at my homes and also away.

I thought it was about time I gave you some statistics as well - the total is 545 over the last fifteen and a half years. Bear in mind also that there were some years where I wasn't active as much. That was during my time with Ash.

Been pretty busy haven't I and that figure is only a rough estimate. I know I have missed a few. I only counted files and there are more than one in some files as I grouped some in towns and a few where more than one person featured, or is that two.

Enough of my vital statistics...and others. 


▞▞▞▞▞





I asked Julie and Hayley to adopt this pose and I feel it was quite effective. Two shapely thirty something ladies topless at my pool and in the meadow just the other side of the hedge at my old home in Norfolk in 2005. I'm not sure why I continued with you when women like this were on hand...or rather I could be hands on with.

That was some day. One that the girls wanted to repeat on several other occasions. So....we did. You had and have no idea of how my life blossomed once I knew that you were being dishonest and uncommitted. I looked to sunnier places and I found them and they found me - about 40% my doing and 60% the ladies.

My wealth on the other hand is 100% my doing and....I'm not suffering in this economic lock-down either. Great being retired isn't it!



▞▞▞▞▞





As you know I travelled this country quite widely, both before your time and then after you went your miserable way. During my travels in 2006-2007 and beyond I met many women, including Katie, who appears above.

Katie lived and lives in Allentown, Pennsylvania. I knew the State quite well from way back in the early 1980's when I had relatives living there, so as I meandered across this country during 2006 and mainly 2007 it was natural that I would revisit some of the places I knew well. That is how I came across Katie in 2007 in Allentown ...there's a phrase that it turned out had more than element of truth to it!

I had gone into Le high Valley Mall (see below) to grab a bite to eat in the food hall. I queued up for food then took my meal and a drink to a table. I was seated at a two person table and sitting across from me on a similar table was Katie. We were facing each other. I had a book, I often have a book. As I ate and read whenever I glanced up I caught Katie looking at me. She was in a blouse/shirt and trousers. The three quarter kind. I also noted she had a nice sized chest. You can't blame me for taking that sort of interest LL - it's only natural for us guys.




Once had eaten and I looked up I received a sweet smile from her. I returned the smile. She asked what I was reading and I told her. I took it as an ice-breaker which it was. The usual followed. You're English or a Brit or words to that effect followed. I said I was and she asked if she could join me, we chatted at some length and then Katie had to get back to work in, would you believe it LL, a bank. I was staying over in Allentown, so thought what the hell. I asked Katie if she'd like a drink after work. She said she'd prefer it if we made it dinner. I told that's a done deal then. She left me there smiling, both of us. 

Not sure how I do that sort of thing LL, but it works/worked so many times and I'm not even trying.

I met Katie in a parking lot not far from her bank and we went to a place she liked for dinner (we tend to eat earlier than in the UK over here). I guess we spent two hours of the meal, spoke about ourselves (with omissions on my part) and Katie asked me all about Europe. We had gotten on really well LL. So well that I went back to her apartment and spent the night there and the next night, after checking out of my hotel.

I guess you can see why from Katie's photo above. Beneath her business suit she had a pretty fantastic body and great boobs. I certainly thought so when I looked down at her by the light of her bedside lamp, just before I entered her. She was a good lay too and she thought I wasn't bad either...hence the second night. Then I was on my way, but we have kept in touch over the years and, in 2018, touch was the word when we met up in New York. 



▞▞▞▞▞





My place, my girl (woman) and my pleasure...and hers. The location is Massachusetts, so you can probably figure out where. Not a bad view while I was making a drink for us to enjoy in bed that morning.

Her name is Rebecca and yes that is a sex toy in her hand, but merely as a hint, not for use while with me. Not needed of course! This was last year LL. When I think of how you look now and I think of Rebecca well there's no comparison is there.

I went back to bed of course. We had our drinks while watching a bit of early morning TV then we slipped back under the covers. I guess I could  continue, but I am sure you can imagine what we did then. It pays to stay in good shape LL. I have - you haven't.



▞▞▞▞▞










Another early morning shot. This one in an hotel in Denver, Colorado.  I was sitting up in bed while Lucy stretched and looked out at the mountains. We were ships that passed in the night although we did moor up several times, if you follow LL. Two nights later, I was on the road again heading for Santa Fe. Lucy flew back to LA. We exchanged contact details. I went to LA two months later in May 2008 and....well you know how it is LL...nice to see a familiar face....and body!



▞▞▞▞▞







Studio shot in New York 2017. Not on the original agenda LL but on Meryl's.




▞▞▞▞▞





Madrid 2009. Another journey, another hotel, another opportunity and another willing woman. Difficult to turn them away, so I didn't. Marta was very willing. I think she had been ''starved' for some time given as to how she went at it. Very wild and very athletic.

Use your imagination, LL.



▞▞▞▞▞







Norfolk, UK June 2005, but not at my home. It was hers. Name of Erica LL. Smooth curvaceous body and pussy to match. Smooth pussy that is. We made love right there in her secluded back garden in August 2005. There's something quite sexy about having a fuck...or two...outdoors.





▞▞▞▞▞







Denia, Spain 2006 just before I sold that apartment you chose. I had it redecorated and new furnishing




▞▞▞▞▞











2018 Charlotte, London...I'll say no more and leave you LL with whatever thoughts you may have of her mounting me just after this shot and then my returning the favor.


▞▞▞▞▞





What is they say about the morning after the night before LL...maybe it is regret. That has never been the case with all the women in my life. They have tended to stay put in bed and ask for more - 100% since you left my arms.

Julia above is a case in point. I rather like this early morning shot of a satisfied woman awaiting her coffee, caught in the morning sunlight in Santa Fe. I was on my way to Vegas, but decided to stop in Santa Fe and take a break before hitting the 'Bright Light City'. As luck good fortune and a bit of applied charm would have it I managed to end up in bed with a rather attractive woman called Francine. Pretty good lay she was too.

A couple of nights there The day I arrived, then a day to take a look see at Santa Fe, back to the hotel where I met Francine again after her conference (she lived in San Diego), dinner together and then bed and more fucking LL.

By night two we were trying different positions to her mounting me and me her. I took her from behind and then we did a little lap dancing. My lap, her 'dancing'. As Francine and a few others have said, people take sex too seriously. I didn't and neither did Francine. We just enjoyed it and each others bodies for two nights and then she went home to California and I headed for Las Vegas.




▞▞▞▞▞




Far from Vegas this Giada in Venice, Italy. A lady I know and know...if you follow. That fact should be obvious from her photo above. We have been friends since Ash's time and in fact she was also a friend of Ash. After I lost Ash, Giada to cut a long story short invited me into her bed in her apartment in Venice.

She lives on the north side of the island which is where I have my apartment also. In fact it was her that put Ash and I onto it. Our bolt hole and now my bolt hole, although it may be some time before I use it again, of course

The photo was taken in July of last year and as you can see Giada is a pretty fit lady and a delight to make love to. Italian women could teach most English women a thing or two about love making LL. Our occasional bedroom encounter s are very, very good. Good job I have a strong heart as well!



▞▞▞▞▞





This rather 'cheeky' shot of Laura was taken in Naples in 2009. That is my old Harley in the background. It was just a bit of fun really. Laura knew I was taking the photo and showed her butt right at the best moment. In case you are wondering there was no G-string and no panties.



▞▞▞▞▞




'Get them off 'were Sarah's words when she flopped on that bed. She meant her panties and by implication my stuff as well. The location is her rather nice home in Harrogate in 2004.

I did as I was told LL.

We had met via, of course, the Internet. Another one of my ladies. travelling up and down to see you despite your dishonesty and pretty poor morals had its advantages and Sarah was one. First of all she was younger than you, secondly she had no baggage and thirdly she liked sex...lots of it. Her legs were open at the drop of her panties and the added bonus were her generous boobs.

 As I've said before - a no-brainer.

Happy days.




▞▞▞▞▞






This shot was taken a lot closer to home. Mine not yours LL.

The lady that features above LL is Alison who lived near Wymondham in Norfolk. I think she was around thirty three when I took this shot in 2005. I remember her husband was quite wealthy and spent a lot of time over here in the States on business. He was a fair bit older than Alison, rather like me. However from some photos that I saw of him at their home above. He was to put it bluntly....fat.

I met Alison, not via the Internet as I did a lot of my lovers then, but via a lady friend. All three of us in Norwich in my favorite store back then, John Lewis. The other lady Jane left after finishing her morning coffee for a hair appointment I think. Leaving me chatting with Alison. I was in no hurry to go anywhere. I had done what business I had that day at the bank and estate agents.

Alison knew I was widowed and as far as she and Jane were concerned 'footloose and fancy free'. Obviously, neither of them knew about you or indeed anyone else. I was rather good at managing all my ladies. When Jane left she stroked my leg under the table so that will give you some idea of that relationship LL.

Alison was another woman who walked into my life. I made no move for her. I didn't need to. it Was she that suggested 'we do this again', coffee that is only at her home. She wrote her details  down - address, cell number etc. with the condition attached that I didn't call her until the following week. Without questioning why, I agreed.

I wasn't too sure I would call LL. After all it was just a chance encounter that I saw Jane and by association met Alison. In the end I did. It suited me that it was the following week anyway as I was seeing, dining and sleeping with Kim that preceding weekend. On the Monday afternoon I called her.

She invited me over for afternoon tea. That seems a strange tradition seated where I am right now in New Hampshire. I duly arrived at what turned out to be a rather lovely period house between Mulbarton and Wymondham. It didn't take long to figure out why I had been invited that week. Alison told me her husband was away in New York on business for a couple of weeks. In fact she made a point of telling me.

As you came to know, I am by no means stupid and I caught a hint of why I was there from the way she told me that fact. Later, after tea and some cake, she asked me whether I missed having a woman in my life. I told her I did, but that I managed to get by. It was then she was not happy in her marriage. I asked her why, although I had an idea that it was to do with her husband's absences on business trips.

Alison let a lot of it out then, if fact she shed a few tears. She suspected, no she knew, that he had other women over here in the Staes and that his business trips provided him with the perfect cover. She had been neglected both in the bedroom and in her life generally. Although through her husband's wealth she enjoyed a very comfortable standard of living, meeting up with girl friends and lunching wasn't what she wanted from life.

Then there was the age difference and the fact that physically he was fat. She said that when they made love he only sought his own satisfaction leaving her frustrated. The number of times I have heard that from women both before Alison and since LL, are legion LL. You included in some respects when we first met.

I wasn't daft and I knew where this conversation and our meeting was headed. Alison was on MFO, but as we know the 'friends' part of it was just a euphemism for people seeking sex and then maybe something more, but frequently not. After that conversation in her lounge above, we both stood. Alison asked me to give her a hug and that started the slippery slope off. I needed a hug too so we clung to each other for a few moments and then we kissed. I held her slim body tight against me, which was very nice indeed especially when she thrust her groin against mine. From there it didn't take much for us to adjourn to her bedroom.

And so we, or rather I set about putting right Alison's frustrating sexual encounters with her husband. Rather like I satisfied your urges LL, but without the premature withdrawal you insisted on. After our first time making love on her marital bed she was breathless having had two orgasms under me...literally under me LL. I guess it would be instructive to repeat her own words here. She said, and I kept a note as I always do....

'Oh my God, I haven't had sex like that ever. It was fantastic, wonderful. It has been so long since I have come naturally, I'd forgotten what it is like. You were so considerate P. I love the way you make love. I don't want to lose this feeling. Can we .... umm...can we meet again and again because I want to come again and again'

Needless to say LL we did meet lots, as regularly as we could from 2005 thru until 2009 when I met Ash. We have been in touch since and we met in London in 2018 and last year. Alison left fully satisfied as always. She still looks great at forty six.

I ought to explain the shot I took on another occasion which I have shown above. As time went on Alison became more relaxed and like to try different things. This shot she allowed prior to my pulling her panties down and taking her from behind in her lounge. That wasn't the first time w had done that and in addition we had had sex from behind across her dining table (and mine!) over the kitchen counter and in her shower. In fact we had sex so many times over those years it is hard without referring to my notes to recall all the occasions. I do recall once though at the top of her garden one summer. Alison thought it very sexy to be completely naked out doors and to have sex there.

I could write a book about the two of us, in the same way as I could write a book about you. Alison remains married but sex with her husband has ceased - he can't manage to get his  pecker up any more!



▞▞▞▞▞



I was in Charleroi,Belgium in 2006 when I came across this little minx and a little minx she certainly was. Her name was Mila (probably still is!)

Not one of my long legged ladies, Mila was quite petite but a bundle of fun. I met her by chance having just finished a shoot and lugging my camera bags to a nearby restaurant for a late lunch. It was heaving and I had to share with the lady above LL. Happily she didn't object and I apologised. She saw my two camera bags and asked whether I was arriving or leaving. I said that I had one more night at the hotel and then I was heading for Arras over the border in France. After that I would be heading home to the UK. I mention all this for  a reason LL.

She finished her lunch while I was still eating and after an espresso she rose to leave. Before saying goodbye she asked which hotel I was staying in and I told. Her reply was that maybe she would see me around.  I thought nothing of it.

Imagine my surprise when, having returned to my hotel, showered and changed I went downstairs to have a drink and read a bit, only to see Mila come out of the elevator also having changed. Now I knew what she meant by that remark.

The inevitable happened LL. A drink, dinner then she invited me to her room where I took this shot as she attempted to tease me. She succeeded....and we ended up having sex and my sleeping i her room that night. Like you, her legs were short, but unlike you I didn't have to withdraw. In fact after consummation she wanted me to stay inside her.  Medium boobs and a nice hairless pussy made that evening and night very pleasurable for both of us.

Often I hardly did a thing and I ended up with an attractive and almost always younger woman during those years 2004-2009. The only time I had to work at it a bit was when I was using the Internet for dating, but that was just 2004 and part of 2005. Strange thing is that when one doesn't try it all seems to come to you. I know from quite a few women that it was the fact that I didn't try to come onto them attracted them...and apparently my conversation, smile, eyes and natural charm. their words not mine.



▞▞▞▞▞













The three shots above are of the same woman. The location is somewhere inland from Marseilles and to the east of Aix-en-Provence...and it was a commission LL. However I didn't anticipate taking shots like the few I have posted above.

Anais had 'booked' me through a friend in Avignon, which if you don't know is some way north of Marseilles. Here I was ready to shoot this lady that afternoon and it all went as expected up to a point. The went as expected bit was various shots around her house and outside in several outfits and also some close up portrait shots, which liked a lot, thankfully. Sometimes things don't go so well due to weather - obviously in respect of the outdoor photographs.

After we had finished, or at least I thought we had finished she asked if I would take some more informal photos outside. I said I would. Anais indicated she would change and meet me outside, so with camera in one hand and a glass of wine in the other I went outside and waited.

When Anais reappeared sh was wearing (barely) what you see above. I sad nothing, put my wine down and readied my camera. Anais said nothing either but she gave me what can only be described as a 'come along' smile. then it was down to business as I had her pose with the light behind her. It wasn't as though I couldn't see through her garment, but the light did the job a lot better. Next thing is she slipped it off her shoulders and revealed her breasts. I wouldn't have been human if I hadn't become aroused at that point.

Then she let the whole thing drop to the ground revealing her fully nude body. I took a few last shots, gulped my wine down as she grabbed my hand and led me indoors.....straight to her bedroom. She was furiously removing my shirt as I was trying to relieve myself of my trousers. In no time whatsoever I was as nude as Anais, LL.

I knelt between her legs, caressed her thighs and looked down, not only at my own erection but at a pussy oozing juices. She must have been horny all the time and it was certainly showing. My hands moved from her thighs to her hips across her tummy and up to her boobs. As I started caressing them she was guiding me into her. We made love LL. I am not going to describe it in detail but will leave that to you to imagine.

2007 and a mere eighteen months from when we parted. Life had and was continuing to be very good to me, sexually, financially and every way I might have imagined.



▞▞▞▞▞






I took more than a few photos of Emma and here she is checking some.

This is 2006 in London. Seemed at that time young women who preferred an older man like me were fairly numerous. Emma came to me via a friend and I made her come like she never had before. Another woman who said so many young guys were in it and her just for themselves. I put that right. Satisfied her and myself at the same time. Lovely body LL and nice puffy nipples.



▞▞▞▞▞



California her I come, or rather here she came.

An exception to the rule here LL, an older woman. By that I mean not in her thirties but in her early forties. Given my age back then in 2008, I was still on the winning side. It was supposed to be a shoot and indeed it was up to a point. That point being when she suggested photographs of her in lingerie. That was fine and the view (of her) was excellent.

Her name, I have changed for obvious reasons, so I will call her Anne. The lingerie shoot went fine until there was less and less lingerie and more and more Anne. The location changed as quickly as the cover afforded by the lingerie did and it wasn't long before we were in one of the bedrooms. Even less time after that the bra you see above disappeared along with what minuscule lingerie was left.

Me, I had lost my polo shirt and shorts and eventually discarded my boxers when she lay back and opened her legs. My boxers had to come off any way as there was less and less room in them as less and less lingerie was evident on Anne. We mad love of course. Me on top LL, then Anne. A break of a few hours then we were back at it.

That wasn't our first time LL. Anne and I first met in 2007 when I was going from commission to commission, from woman to woman and several guys, but there was, as far as the latter were concerned, definitely nothing sexual there! We first shared a bed together in July 2007 while Anne was separated. She divorced later and had a pretty handsome settlement. I like to think our friendship kept her going through some of that time.

I never mentioned the location did I - it was LA. Where else.




▞▞▞▞▞






I wouldn't say Jodie was small but she had/has beautiful elfin features. The facial features that is. Her other feature you can see in the shot above and they are pretty damn good. I speak with personal experience, of course.

She was and is a delight to photograph too LL, especially nude shots like the one above. This was taken at her home in Amherst Massachusetts.

I'll leave you to imagine that delightful body running around nude in her house and...my home in Nantucket.



▞▞▞▞▞





This is one taken on that trip I made in March 2005...without you. Now I wonder why that was. Flour man had something to do with it. 

I had met Jenny online via a certain dating website. We exchanged some pretty intimate mail and I agreed to stay a couple of days when I stopped off in Indianapolis. Jenny lived in Greenwood a suburb of the big city. I hired a car and off I went. That car was needed for another call I was to make in Muncie...on another women. Sadly, the latter died about six years ago.

Jenny enjoyed my company, eating out but most of all our sex. Her place wasn't the best place I have stayed, but it was clean and tidy.

The shot above is one I took from the kitchen table while she was putting some stuff in a pot to cook later. Then we went back to bed...at 4.30 pm hence to lack of panties LL. The top is there because people can see in as they pass.

Mmmm... those thighs and that butt remind me of some rather pleasurable fucks with Jenny.



▞▞▞▞▞










Over your side of the Pond for this final one LL. Denmark and a town called Kolding. The lady is called Freja and worked with one of our contractors at the pharma company. She was accompanying me on a trip to Gothenburg Sweden....work of course. However, I wanted to see a little more of Denmark. So we took four days a drove and took the ferry from Frederickshavn. That meant a couple of nights in Danish hotels.

Scandi women have a pretty relaxed approach to sex LL, especially when they are single, so it was no surprise to me that the first night in Kolding I heard a tap on my hotel room door around 10.30 pm. I was still awake reading in bed. I grabbed my robe and went to the door. It was Freja, similarly dressed in a robe - her room was next door to mine.

She slipped inside, smiled and slipped twice more LL. Firstly she slipped out of her gown and then she slipped into my bed. We cuddled, caressed and kissed and then...well she wanted some 'exercise' so we did some horizontal gymnastics twice, swapping positions and then we slept. The second night, after some touring during the day, we repeated the 'performance'. Freja had a wonderful young firm body and an insatiable sexual appetite. Mornings were just as active as the nights.

The photo above was taken on our second day in Sweden, one afternoon in the forest at Bokedalen Nature Reserve, needless to say the insatiable appetite came into play again and sex on a blanket on a bed of pine needles was the appetiser for that night. Over the six nights we were away we must have had sex on thirteen or fourteen occasions. They were the number of times we were together, not the number of times we fucked each other. Freja was very well satisfied and given that I am fairly highly sexed (still), I was more than happy.

She loved my photos by the way.


▞▞▞▞▞




Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment