Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Studio and Beyond


For LL in the UK


Most of these are shots taken two studios in London between 2006 and 2007 LL. But not all of them as you will see below...hence the beyond part.

The ladies are largely recommendations from earlier clients and from among my friends and contacts over there at the time. Those that did when the shots were taken you will easily identify from the narrative attached to those specific people





























This rather naughty shot of  Sophie was taken at her Norfolk home on the Broads in 2006. There was a little jetty at the bottom of the garden, which is where she placed her bottom.

We had been having a little picnic on her lawn. Up until this shot she had been wearing a summer dress. It was only when she said she was hot and took it off that I saw how 'naughty' she had been. No panties in sight at all, although what was in sight was of more than passing interest. The reason for the hand being where it is, is because she didn't want her pussy to appear in the photo.

After I had taken a couple of shots down by the water she walked ahead of me back to where the blanket and cushions were on her back lawn, swing her hips and bare butt as she went. If that wasn't a come on....

As she walked she removed her bra. I was only wearing shorts so it didn't take much for us both to be naked and ....screened from the water, not that there was anyone about. Sophie lay down with her head on a couple of cushions as I stood at her feet and allowed my eyes to travel the full length of her body. She smiled at me, raised both arms in a welcoming way and then spread her legs apart. I knelt down and she gently pushed my head between her legs, all the way down until I was nuzzling her pussy.

The first touch of my tongue brought a gentle reaction from her as I used it to part the lips of her pussy. It was wet inside. Soon it was wetter still as my tongue explored every corner of her opening bar the area where her clitoris resided. When I moved there she raised her legs higher and wider and started moaning. I made her come of course LL on her back on the lawn in the sunshine.

She almost immediately wanted me inside her. I happily obliged and started gently thrusting....more moaning...a request to go faster....and then she came again quite quickly after the first time. I wasn't even half way there, so I continued. Sophie had come twice so she just lay back and enjoyed the sensation of my cock inside her. I kept up a regular steady rhythm that was accompanied by a series of mmmm's from Sophie  and even some conversation. I felt myself on the rise so I cahnged tempo raidly and started thrusting really fast. Sophie's mouth lost it's smile, formed a large 'O' and uttered a few ohhhh's as well. She was moving over the blanket, she spread her legs high and wide in a classic 'Y' as I lost all the semen stored in my and Sophie gained it right when she exploded into a third and final climax.

I used to run a bit of  route out of Norwich LL, head in the Wroxham direction then rundown to Gorleston and back along the A47 I had women in Norwich a couple, including Sophie around the Wroxham are, one soon to be two in th Gorleston and finally my Indian lady just as you come into Norwich on the old A47. Some days I managed two, others...three. Morning, afternoon and evening...and none knew of each other. They still don't and I'm in contact with them all.











This one was taken in Spain LL, Denia in fact, at my home there. Not the place you chose of course. the lady is Alejandra and she is the daughter of my  then gardener Then being 2009, but not the photo that is from 2017.

I'll leave you to wonder about Alejandra and her shapely, firm body and  her propensity for.....












 This one was taken in a studio I borrowed in Augusta, Georgia in 2018.







This was a studio shot in London, like many of the others here. However, Ellie wasn't waering any panties when she re-appeared in that sweater. I only found out....later







Something of a 'wild' London young lady. There was no inkling at the start of this shoot for this young woman from a Mayfair address, that she would strip off for photos. Nothing happened, despite her undoubtedly wanting it to. Taken in 2017.










Leather and lace from Sara. She brought those items with her to the shoot and also undid the zip fully in another shot. The result of that was it fell to the floor. When it feel to the floor she took the bra off. When that fell to the floor she said she was feeling horny.

She fell back on the couch. Enough said, don't you think LL. Taken in December 2006. Nice pre-Christmas present...for me.








This is Susan, someone I went to school with. The photo was taken in 1965 at the school  one Saturday morning after I had finished playing tennis. Susan had removed her bra and more. I will always recall how we went to the far corner of the playing fields far from prying eyes and had sex. An early-ish encounter bearing in mind we were both seventeen at the time...and you were a mere nine years old LL!










Another from my 'mis-spent' youth taken at Erina's parent's place while they were on vactaion. While the cat's away etc....











Cannes 2017 and Lucia certainly could and can.

This shot was taken in my hallway. that day it was quite  cool there and her cigarette smoke could waft out the front door. No one could see her, the house is behind electrically operated gates. I rather like the shot knowing what I do  about what followed. Great boobs and an athletic approach to sex - none of that just laying there and taking - she gave as much as she received. Still does when our paths cross.

 Lovely woman LL












It was inevitable that given this studio shot in the London studio that we would end up on the couch together. What a morning. We fucked each other's brains out. Charlotte wasn't getting any if you follow. Nude photography hadn't been on the original agenda, but I was happy to comply with her request.

Turned out to be very beneficial to us both.







Incidentally, I am entertaining another friend in another location for a few days....

Arrivederci




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment