Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Dolly Mixtures


For LL in the UK

Another smattering of shots LL from various years. I like you to see what I have had to 'contend' with since you left 😊!

These range from studio shots, commissions and personal shots. Probably more personal than the other categories.










Studio shot London 2018 - Luci with a nice butt and more





Commission and more - Weybridge, Surrey UK 2007 - Camilla's shapely body









On vacation Italy 2008 - An open invitation from Alex - Taken up, or is that down!







Hotel - Houston, Texas 2008 - Lori...also inviting me in...and I mean in LL.











Kim, Norfolk UK 2005 - The lady I went back to that October in 2005







Studio shot staged - France 2007 - Gabrielle - She couldn't waste that bed, so 'we' didn't!








French Hide and Find with Juliette - Rouen 2006






This was one taken in California of Gaynor a 'commission' 2007. Breakfast time...that had to wait, as you may well guess.








New Hampshire 2018








Studio shot Berlin 2008 Name of Johanna...gorgeous ass...and other attributes.










Hotel room Wichita, Kansas - Room service but not as you would know it. A friend I know from Topeka .... 2008...came on over to visit when I was passing through.








Jenny Norwich 2009...need I say more LL...well I could say a great butt, but then you can see that.








I never knew staff at Marriot could be so accommodating...and Emma was certainly that, including some shots that I gave her for free.









Knightsbridge 2019 with Rachel...say a little prayer for me, perhaps.








After the event in Fakenham 2004. Kim...the first Kim that is.







Josie - Boston, Massachusetts 2018.






Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment