Thursday, April 9, 2020

Selena

For LL in the UK

This lady is a 'companion' I know from New York, although the photos below are from a vacation in France in 2008.

We met through my photography work when I took shots of her, fully clothed, in my studio in New York LL. Selena, or Lena as she likes to be known, is a true blonde and a charming woman. I count her among one of my best friends. Funny I used to think that of you once LL...even when you said you thought I had few friends. You have been wrong more times than you are right in your life and you were wrong when you said that. I was careful with you from the outset. In fact I'm always careful with the women in my life, bar two who sadly have passed on.

I won't say where in France this is, apart from somewhere in the south west. The idea for this impromptu shoot was Lena's and the light was perfect at that time of day, as you can see. I call her my 'Amazon'. She certainly has the body of an Amazon.

Lena was wearing a summer skirt just before we did the shoot so we didn't drive to this spot with her dressed as she is in the first photo. I'll leave you to view the photos. I won't describe our lovemaking although as you might guess from my point of view it was pure pleasure and Lena was always satisfied beyond her expectations. The year incidentally is 2009.

I still see here in all senses of the word when we meet up at her place in New York.




































































































Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©









No comments:

Post a Comment