Tuesday, November 6, 2018

Who to Vote For


For LL in the UK


I thought it appropriate today, the day of our mid-term elections over here to post a few shots of women who nearly all got my vote. You could say I 'ticked their boxes'.

Not going to comment too much on this selection LL. I leave you to spin your own ideas of what was what, and how, and who.





LA 2006

Not Kim, but just before her. Love this shot - taken from the hotel balcony summer of 2006.






Spain 2007

You've seen her before LL, but I thought her boobs were worth a second showing. Alas poor LL,  I knew them well. (Apologies to Shakespeare)










Sussex 1969 -Enhanced Photo
Jenny





London 2005






Commission Paris 2008






Boston, USA 2007

These are actually four photos that I have shuffled together to form a sequence. Like it? Commission - studio.




Spain 2009

Similarly, I have shuffled six together here in sequence. Not a commission, but she was certainly in high spirits that morning - just up from bed.



UK 2004

Two together again, LL. This was taken in the meadow in May of 2004. Lynne looks quite cheeky doesn't she. Had a bit of fun that day, I can tell you As you said to me, after this particular event, I quote: 'There are plenty of women out there that want to get laid.' More than you might ever have imagined, as it turned out.




Milan 2009


:::::::::::::::::::::



1



2
Oregon 2007

Early one July morning. Lovely pale complexion and a firm butt!

:::::::::::::::::::::



Greece 2008

A perfect evening and a perfect view. No names, but she was gorgeous to look at and .... hers were streets ahead of yours LL - I think you know what I am talking about.


:::::::::::::::::::::



California 2007








California 2007

Both shots are of the same woman. Quite a teaser too.


:::::::::::::::::::::




Italy 2006








 Italy 2008


:::::::::::::::::::::


1





2





3
France 2006

Sylvie by name fun by nature. These was taken on my estate near Carcassonne. I 'entertained' and entertain quite a bit there.



:::::::::::::::::::::





California 2007





Italy 2007
Lady in Red...mostly


Near Malibu, California 2009





California 2007




New Hampshire 2009 - House Guest (her not my horse)




England 2005

My first professional commission for this comely young lady. Quite the frisky filly too. Taken in that meadow in Norfolk, LL.



California 2007











Portugal 2006

No panties that's for sure, but evidence that a cover up is necessary from time to time. A one week vacation in the Douro Valley with this 'friend' from Suffolk.

My investments, property income and general wealth allowed me to travel freely, and I did with whoever I wanted, to a large degree.


:::::::::::::::::::::




1

2

California 2007

Commission again not too far from Malibu. All went well until she mentioned the word 'naughty' and then it went even better ....

:::::::::::::::::::::




France 2005

No prize for guessing what Elise wanted!




New Hampshire 2009

Two 'pairs' and a pair, down in the lake July 2009. Their idea to skinny dip, definitely not mine. The agenda was to take a portfolio for the one on the left, which I did. The skinny dipping wasn't on the agenda, but I didn't complain, nor did they - threesome.




London 2017










Hampshire, UK 1970 - Enhanced photo

Sheila - wonder where she is now






New York State 2008


This was taken at her home near Albany, New York State. It was, to start with, a commission, one which produced some great shots for Sam (Samantha). After it was finished she decided to relax as she put it and 'retied to her bedroom, leaving me with a cold beer downstairs - Milwaukee Ice Beer as I recall. Call is what happened next.

Sam called from upstairs, somewhere I hadn't been.She asked be to go up and bring my camera, so I did. I called out so I could locate her. There were four bedrooms on that floor. A murmur of in here and I headed for the appropriate bedroom. I stood in the doorway, Sam was in bed  and in the process of removing the garment above. Wow, I thought LL, what great boobs. She asked me whether I liked them. Silly question - I loved them. She invited me to take photos which I did. The first is above.

Then she removed the slip or whatever it was and stood on the bed stark naked, I carried on shooting until ....she lay down and opened her legs. Lick me were her words. I stripped down and did just that. You can, of course, guess the rest ...

Quite a time near Albany, when all was said and done ... and believe me Sam was 'done' well and truly. I sometimes 'pop' over to see her when I'm in New Hampshire, but sexual encounters now only take place at my home. There is a reason and he is home a lot more these days.😉




:::::::::::::::::::::





1



2



Norwich 2004
3

Yes, when you were still on the scene LL, but not to be trusted. Other doors opened for me as you know, including the one above. Lisa had a warm (and wet) welcome awaiting at her 'entrance'.



Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment