Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Close Friends

For LL in the UK

I guess you know why I post these blogs, but just to remind you LL., it is because you always thought I had a tendency towards the boring and mundane, that I would end up pottering on my own. How wrong you were. I guess my state of bereavement gave you that idea. It wasn't easy after losing someone you loved dearly and had spent 32+ years with.

I recovered, after we had parted. You had no staying power, That was evident from your behavior (and history), yet you questioned your own decisions. You know you had made the wrong choice - you said so - and I bet you still do. You were never a risk taker, even though there was no risk.

So, I 'flaunt' the ladies I have known, photographed and generally enjoyed to make a point, and ...so you don't forget what a fool you were.

The shots that follow are mainly personal with a few commission photos and some that are both. I'll let the images tell their own story, you can use your imagination.






Marbella 2006 - Personal


Kentucky 2006 - Personal


Studio London 2006

Paris 2005 - Personal


Selfie Sussex 2009 - Personal




Norfolk 2004 - Up Close and Personal



California - 2007 - Commission/Personal





Norfolk 2005 - Commission




Paris 2006 - Personal





New Hampshire 2007 - Personal




New Hampshire 2007 - Commission/Personal




Kent, UK - 1970 - Personal (Restored Photo)




New York 2007 - Personal




London 1965 - Personal





Umbria, Italy 2007 - Personal




Italy 2008 - Commission



Norfolk 2005 - Personal (and she was married)
Naughty of me ... and her!


Selfie from Sussex - 2005 - Personal



Nice 2009 Personal



Phoenix, Arizona 2007 - Commission/Personal




London 2018 - Personal




Sussex 1966 - Personal (Restored Photo)



Beaverton, Oregon 2009 - Personal




Selfie from Cambridge 2018 - Personal



Rheims 2006 - Commission





Puerto Banus, Spain 2007 - Personal




Italy 2007 - Commission/Personal




London Studio - Commission




Hotel Lucerne, Switzerland 2009 - Personal




Italy, 2009 - Personal (newly acquired property)
Random  Shot - France 2008. (Subject not Known)




New Hampshire (Stables) 2008 - Personal




London 2009 - Commission/Personal







California 2007 - Commission/Personal




Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment