Tuesday, November 27, 2018

L & S


For LL in the UK

You led somewhat sheltered life LL and a tumultuous one, by your own account. Funny how you denigrated me through your emails, when it was you who was the guilty party. It didn't work of course, it just gave me an insight into your true character.

You said that I would probably be living a boring life in a newly built property at one stage and then, at another, you said how lucky I was to be living in New Hampshire. You truly were/are a mixed up woman. One thing you said, about how many women out there would want to get laid, was spot on. To an extent even you hadn't imagined. The majority of ladies you have seen before, but not like this.

I thought you might like to see more, pussy and all, welcoming me in to places I have since been. What really surprised me was the readiness of much younger women than I had expected to encounter, who were up for some good healthy sex.


XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
Rated
😜



Warning!!



From my very personal collection LL, and fairly explicit



Cambridge 2004 - Before or After?

Her flower was blooming wasn't it LL. Really ready for a lay and to be shafted by yours truly. Hence the blog title 'L & S'.







New Hampshire  2007 - An old friend

...or two or three. All equally well 'known'.





London 2005 - Definitely before

First time together. Not the last.










Turkey 2006 - Ready, not so Steady, Go!

A week with this lady, but not always on the sand. I used to lie on the sand and look at the girls but, in this case, I lay on the girl and looked at the sand ...among other things.










Ipswich, Suffolk - 2004 Come on Down

...And she did LL right down until she was completely filled. Gorgeous and superb boobs.








London 2005 - Definitely Ready

I licked her into shape. Need I say more.













Massachusetts 2006 - Well and truly Shot

I loved those boobs large yes but quite firm surprisingly, and she loved me coming all over them, with a little help from her😜








Marbella, Spain 2009 - After

One very satisfied lady ....relaxing afterwards, petals slowly closing, apart from the odd twitch. Lovely mmm.









Florida 2005 - Can't Wait.

She never could. Quite the nymphomaniac, but who was complaining...and she did the cleaning once a week! That's right she was part of a cleaning company I employed back then. This was up in Sarasota, not around here.











Ibiza 2008- Her not Me - Selfie to keep up my Interest

No problem in maintaining my interest. Had the same view a few times when she got back home, too.











Italy 2007 - In at the Shallow End

Caption says it all...but not in the sea. That's 100% Italian butt you are looking at.









Surrey 2006 -Spank Me!

...but only when you are inside me. 

That was very true LL. She liked to be taken from behind, and also more conventionally, with her on top. Spanking always heightened her climax both ways. Short trip from my London apartment on the District Line (Tube).










Oregon 2005 - Take them off and Come on In ...Now!!

What an invitation that was. Demanding, but a demand I was happy to fulfil and ...fill. Not Lake Oswego this time, but in a town called Bend, appropriately!














New York - 2007 - Temptress.

I really didn't need tempting, but it was nice to be aroused in that way.

One thing a little different with her was that once inside her she liked to lower her legs and bring them together while I fucked her. Apparently, it gave her great pleasure. She'd open them just before her climax and...mine.













Kent, UK 2005 - Gymnast

Not really, but she had a very flexible approach and small feet. She wasn't much taller than you LL., but younger fitter and definitely very flexible, physically and in her wanting to experiment, sexually. Every which way but loose, you could say.










Prague 2007 - Put the Plug In

She didn't mean in the bath tub either. We used laughed about her remark and used it as code whenever ... She would just say will you plug me in. I did several times. She is English, not Czech, I just met her there that is how that came about. Another fortuitous encounter, to add to the many.












Near Bath, UK 2006 -  I'm Ready

Stripped down and ready for servicing. As with a car service, one has to attend to the nipples, bumper and the fuel injection inlet. All received the necessary attention and she was fine tuned when I had finished. Accelerating during the 'road test' brought its own reward😉









Florida 2007. This is the Point of Entry!

You could say she was showing me the way, but in fact she couldn't wait. I didn't need a route map either. I could see the way forward and inward.










West Palm Beach, FL 2009 - There's an Opening For you Here

There certainly was, but she wanted it 'lubricated' first. First I was on my knees and then she was. I'm sure you can figure out why LL. After that on top and underneath seemed to sate her 'appetite' and mine!











New York Studio 2007 - Where do you want to Start?

Flashed, by the camera that is, and by her. This is the second shot I took of this lady from this position. It was difficult to know where to start,. A waiting pussy, or those two lovely firm puffy boobs, or all three at the same time. All three, I decided. After all I have two hands and a mouth/tongue.














Derbyshire 2004 - My Hands or Yours?

One of my models. I just like the attempted modesty in this shot. As to the caption, well ...














Spain 2006 - Half in Half out. That's the Way I like IT

She did. I was told that gave her great pleasure and held back the moment of climax so our 'joining' was enjoyed at length. It was when she got the full length that she came, of course.













 Oslo 2007 - Warm Me Up

I indeed did LL. Who could resist someone in that position, or any other come to that when they are attractive as she was. This was November 2007 and there was already snow in Oslo and it was cold, real cold. Triple glazing and some 'exercise'soon warmed us both up after walking across Frogner Park at Kirkeveien.











Virginia USA - 2007 - Guess Who ....

This is a still from a video. No guesses required for who is underneath. You should recognize who it is. A bit more risque than most of my shots, but you always wanted proof - she wanted a video of our lovemaking. It came with sound, of course. She just came, as did I.

May have been Virginia, but neither of us were virgins!






Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment