Friday, November 9, 2018

Long and Curving



For LL in the UK

This blog contains women you have seen before, but not the same shots. Quite a few are commissions but not all.

You once wrote that you 'liked a man with a bit of meat on his bones'. That wish was granted and then some when you hooked up with your current man. I, on the other hand, like my women to have curves, or be curvaceous, have long legs and good breasts. Firm and pert ones are added bonuses, as are puffy nipples. I find the latter particularly sexy.

Bearing that in mind, I have collated these shots for you from my extensive portfolios.



I guess I should start with this lady, Jo, who I had contact with through 'our' website LL. I called in here a few times. this one just after she was back from Majorca in 2004. I did love sucking those nice firm, pink, pointy boobs.  She had long slim legs too.

Where? Hexham, just as easy to take the A69 (I like that 69 - we did that a few times, too) as to take the A66.












All three of these shots were taken in Cambridge, UK 2006. Who would think a serious philosophy postgraduate could be this sexy, but Helen was. Legs not so long, but great boobs. We had a few fun times while I was sorting out the furnishings for my new home (then) nearby.

Interestingly she liked me to pinch her nipples just before she came. She said she went into overdrive as a result. That, I can confirm.












Dawn was just lovely and seeing her above, no doubt you will agree. Slim and very athletic (in the right place), we often laughed about her name, given she was particularly randy first thing in the morning. I took this on a brief weekend away in London, early 2005.










The one and only time I have been to Morocco, at least as a civilian, and ashore. LL. I met Sarah in the spring of 2006. She lived locally to me in Norfolk. She told me she had always wanted to visit north Africa and the souks, but had no one to go with and would I go with her. We had started a relationship. One of a few I had on the go at the time, plus the women I photographed of course. Busy boy wasn't I

We went and Sarah enjoyed every minute of it. As I said earlier you have seen all these women previously in other blogs and Sarah is no exception. Long legs, great boobs and a predilection for white shirts made her a favourite of mine. Pretty good lay too! As far as I know she still has that shirt. Apart from teddy bears I often gifted my shirts to the many women in my life, LL. You had the shirt and the teddy bear, I recall.








After you went your way, I bought up a number of foreclosed properties in Florida at rock bottom prices. The banks wanted them off their books. Guess what they are worth now?

This is one that I rented out to Lisa above in 2008. She knew my number and where I lived when in Florida and as she was there for work having moved down from Kentucky. She had few local friends. As a result we had lunch and dinner together from time to time and had gotten to know each other well. From there we got to know each other much more and quite intimately.

The shot above was taken just for her and she loved it. She had gorgeous hair too and that along with her natural beauty made her very attractive. Nice butt (as you can see), plus her lovely legs and breasts, very much to my taste, made her someone I could always spend a night or two with.










A local lass. Not local to me LL, but to you! Just a few miles away on a better street ... and with a better shower, which she was happy to share from time to time. Amazing who I met when I put my mind to it. The only thing was that when we went out, and I stayed there several times through 2004 and 2005, we headed for Newcastle and stayed over in an hotel. Couldn't have you seeing me with another woman, could we!

Of course you had already been with other men behind my back, but I kept up my pretence in the forlorn hope you might have committed, not that I thought you would, which is the second reason I moved on.









Studio shot taken in London - December 2005








Bedroom shot taken in London 2005, also. Another 'fuck buddy'. She is actually laughing in this shot and barely (pun intended) in her gown. I had just arrived at Angela's place in Holland park. She needed another shower after our 'up close and very personal' ... and intimate 'hello',












Commission London 2004. Nice lady, nice butt and very nice boobs.











1966 - Canterbury - Erina. I was getting laid when you were still a child LL...and you asked me where I learnt to 'make love like that!' to quote you. Years of experience, of course.












Commission - London 2018.









Sex in Seattle. Something I guess you will never experience LL. We were sleepless for a reason, a very nice one. 😏

Having a place in Lake Oswego, as I do, I and my Oregonian companion liked to spend time in Seattle occasionally. Just a mere 180 miles away then sometimes take the ferry from Tsawwassen across to Victoria, BC,Canada for the day.















An open door in more ways than one LL. This is Jan's apartment in San Diego, before I bought a place there, which incidentally I still have. This was also before I met Kim in 2006, although the shot and the'shooting' (on my part) took place the same year. She just lay back and enjoyed it. She was also one of the women who said verbatim what you said i.e. 'where did you learn to make love like that!'












The two above were taken in an hotel in Switzerland in 2007. Memorable evening...and night. Passing ships and all that. You know how it is...then again, maybe not.












Holly had a lovely butt and it was very comfortable when I took her from behind (pun intended). Something very nice to hang onto. Holly lives in California. This was taken in 2007.










Denia, the apartment you chose (after I had given it a makeover), in 2006. I was enjoying a break with Vicky for a week or so. Very sexy lady....

... as you can see below, as well (guess what she wanted😜)




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




Lovely hot summer's day in Suffolk back in 2007. So hot  that wearing clothes was surplus to requirements. The bedroom was quite 'hot' too LL.














Rouen in 2006 in the winter. The city look gorgeous with a dusting of snow and Camille was my snow queen that weekend. You have seen her before, as you have all these  ladies LL, although I think in the earlier blog that has Camille in it, she had nothing on. So, maybe you wouldn't recognize her partially dressed. Never mind the clothes didn't stay on long. I love a warm welcome, winter or summer and always received one from Camille.

As you can see below .... 

















Studio shot in New York 2007 - very nice butt. This shot wasn't part of the shoot! The one below definitely wasn't and what happened on the couch hadn't been on my agenda, but obviously it arose, like me, for Hannah.









~~~~~~~~~~~~~









Knightsbridge this year LL - 2018 with a near neighbour at her place, for an afternoon's fun. This was earlier in the year. I think P bought that see through garment just for a little sexy fun. It worked!

















I just loved the ass on this lady who I met through a website. She became one of my 'stop offs' from visiting you. This time back in 2004 somewhere between Newark on Trent and Sleaford. She was quite happy being 'serviced' on a casual basis ... because she enjoyed what I gave her so much. A bit like you once said when you were resisting 'making up' and told me that once I got you in bed that would be it. Guess you were addicted to me for all the wrong reasons...the merely carnal ones. 

Similarly, Kelly was addicted to me, but kept things casual. Suited us both. Obviously I enjoyed her too, or I wouldn't have gone back so many times.













This was taken in California LL, in 2007, during my extended stay in the State. Another lady whose appetite couldn't be held in check even for her friendly photographer. From fashion, to lingerie, to bed. I found those that wanted more than just the shoot followed a very similar pattern and they say a woman's behavior is unpredictable.

In my experience and I've had many 'experiences', it isn't. Olivia, above, followed what I come to recognize as the familiar pattern. No doubt something to do with taking their clothes off, or rather changing clothes and wearing sexy underwear for the shoots. It certainly seemed to make them horny.

The pattern? It always seems to emerge at the end of a shoot, when the last of the lingerie shots have been taken. They either wander into the room topless or I am asked to go upstairs or to a bedroom to take more photos, when I think they are getting dressed. Often I can tell where it's headed, the signals are obvious. I have refused their advances on the odd occasion, but rarely as many are very attractive.

So it was with Olivia. I entered her bedroom following her call and found her as you see her above. You can guess what happened from there. Lucky guy ...again!
















One two three...shots above are all of Louise who lives in South Carolina, LL I took these just about two months ago on a brief trip up there. I have business interests at Hilton Head.

I suppose you might say Louise is one of my regulars. We have known each other since I have owned the hotel there. She worked for me back then, but with my encouragement she now has her own little business and I push what business and clients I can, her way.

You don't know this, well not until now, but Ash had been ill for some time before she passed away, far too soon, in January this year. I spend time in Hilton Head, it's lovely up there and with the plane an easy hop or puddle jump as they say over here. So I have gotten (picked this word up as most folks use it) to know Louise quite well and quite intimately. Casual, nothing serious.












Another commission this time over in San Francisco, high on hill, literally. It's where the best homes are.

This lady had some Hispanic blood in her veins and it certainly came to the fore as I was readying myself and equipment to leave. Having shot her in lingerie she reappeared dressed in whatever you call the garment above. Promptly removed the top. I got this shot in at her request and then watched as she removed it entirely. Guess what LL...she wanted to be laid.

I stayed for dinner...and breakfast.











Contrary to some peoples belief, Japanese do sleep in beds. I slept in this one in Niigata with this lady who is called  Hinata. This is her bedroom. Another commission that went a lot further than I anticipated. The year is 2008.









Puerto Banus, Spain. I own property there - apartments. Not holiday ones, but the type folk live in permanently. Good income source. I was actually staying in Marbella with Steph at the time. that's her above, but we spent quite a late night in PB, so having a spare apartment there we stayed over. I took this shot of the lovely Steph in the morning, before we headed back to Marbella. The year was 2006 and Steph lived in Cambridge back then.

Think that will do for now .... another few reminders of a guy who landed on his feet, was ahead of your game, and who you were a fool to let go of. You may not have rated me, but others did very highly. Given your background and ability to make good decisions (not), I guess your opinion of me counts for little.

In case you wonder why I write these blogs for you, it is to remind you that you lost out more than you will ever know. Forgive you yes, forget what you did...a resounding ... No!

Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment