Tuesday, November 27, 2018

A Few Good Women


For LL in the UK


Another selection of photos mainly of women you have seen before. I've captioned them, but will only comment on a few.

Warm, soft, curvy, sexy and nearly all great fun.....and wanting!



New Hampshire 2006 - Personal

Jenny was my very first encounter at  my original home in New Hampshire. She was lovely. Curvy, well endowed where it mattered and funny to be with. Just what I need in the Spring following your departure.

I won't say more, but she was a delight to have in, and under my hands, and she more than appreciated my 'experience'. An American girl of course.

You could say I landed on my feet in the Land of the Free. She landed on her back!







Italy 2007 - Commission/Personal

This is Giulia, who you have seen before.







London 2008 Commission







Paris 2006 - Personal

The balcony is at the back, not on the street!





California 2009 - Personal

Up (literally) for a little sucking.... and that wasn't the only thing that up and was sucked.


Selfie from Spain - 2018 - Personal

An old friend. She's not old, just the friendship



California 2007 - Personal

Another delightful 'encounter' on my West Coast travels.






London 2006 - Personal




Beziers France 2008 - Commission/Personal

Beautiful French lady, and now a personal friend. We were personal back then too, despite the fact she smokes.




London Studio  2008 - Commission/Personal

On the occasion of this shoot it was purely business, but a few days later we had lunch together and an afternoon of sexual exercise. They are probably the proudest nipples I have come across and Dee loved me to play with and suck on them. They were very sensitive to touch, I remember.








New York Studio 2007 - Commission/ Personal




California 2007 - Personal

There's a bit going on in this photo. Two pussies both shaved (Donna's and the cat) and a limp slice of pizza, but that was the only thing that was limp!



Berkshire 2009 - Commission/ Personal

A young wife married to an investment banker, whose hours were long. Beautiful property and an equally beautiful young wife. This shot was her idea and what followed....toooooooo!





Denia, Spain 2006 - Personal

Not quite a one night stand (lay in truth), but almost. That's what happens when a guy and woman are both at a loose end and also on their own. Met her in a restaurant, one we, you and I, went to on the beach. This was just after I bought my present place over there.

Nice handful, LL. Very pleasant to hold and behold.






Oregon 2009 - Commission/Personal

After what was just a short shoot, this young woman was straight in there and right up front, asking me whether I would like to make love to her. Who was I to refuse. I didn't and ... in another sense I did!





Vacation Northern California 2007 - Personal 





London 2005 Studio - Commission






Indiana 2005 - Personal

March/April 2005, while you were playing behind my back with your present man. I was literally playing away, far away in Indiana. Remember I stopped off there, or didn't I tell you. Hmmm probably not.

Melanie had a cleavage a man could lose himself in and I did.







Indiana 2005 - Personal
This is also Melanie.










Essex 2004 - Personal








Boston, USA 2006 - Personal









France 2008 - Commission/Personal







Selfie from Cheltenham 2018 - Personal








Venice, Italy 2007 Commission/ Personal

Quite something isn't she LL and she still lives there ...









 Paris Commission  - 2009








Paris .... 2007

Mrs or rather Madame No Knickers. Sexy lady who just wanted.....lots of me. She was a friend of a client that had enjoyed me also. Like the way her left nipple is peeking out in this shot taken from the stairs.


Cumbria, 2004 - Personal

I met Jan right in your city the first time, LL. Back then we merely talked because I was buying things where she worked. Bearing in mind I came to visit you most weekends that year, I saw more and more of her, still in her role of shop assistant.

You wouldn't know her, not your age group, but I know her...intimately. Similar size boobs too, now there's a coincidence! You must grow them that way in the north west. Wasn't easy keeping it secret from you and most of your friends (two knew). No going into the City (yours) and only using her car.






Model Shoot - Gran Canaria 2006 - Sold well









Selfie 2015 - Cannon Beach, Oregon - Personal







Vacation - France 2009 - Personal







London 2016 - Commission








London Studio 2006 - Commission/Personal

Beautiful aren't they LL. At least I thought so, and she knew so!. We had a joke going between us while I was taking her topless shots, regarding her earrings (tassels) and her nipples.









Norfolk 2005 - Personal

Flowers in the background and a flower in the foreground. There  was a lot to be said for the privacy afforded by my garden there...and the pool. Great hair and no hair too😜


All really nice women. You - well I think you were, once.



Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©







No comments:

Post a Comment