Friday, November 23, 2018

Models 3


For LL in the UK


Following on from the previous two blogs LL, I gained more models, via word of mouth, and my portfolio in that respect grew. These are some others that were recruited in Derbyshire (apart from the last one). I spent a lot of time there in 2006 and 2007, in between California and two extended trips to Italy. Free agent and all that goes with it.

Oh, how I laughed when you made that remark about me pottering about in a new build. You of all people should know that I never did 'pottering'. My time was fully taken up with a whole variety of things from business to photography and...more๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‹. Work hard, play hard and I did both and, to some extent, still do. I wonder what you do weekdays, now you are retired? Hobbies? Writing? No, don't tell me, I already know ...

++++++++++++++





The first few are of Amanda:





























Now Kayla:

She was a great model and I loved the tone of her skin etc









and Holly:

The house behind was empty - no occupants - so we made use of those old stone steps. Well used if you look at them closely. I love old things like that...and young things like Holly.





Lucy again:








 now Rebecca on the moors:






plus Rachael also on the moors:







and Annabelle:







out and back ....



















You could say we became quite close .... for a while. Not unusual when in these situations.





Connie an Asian beauty:

Quite petite. I thought of shopping with you when I first met Connie.How you always headed to the petite section. You are both about the same height. One difference however, she is still petite, but you ....have gone to the dogs








then there is Alicia:

I still see her when I'm in the UK, she now lives in London where she works. I'll say no more for obvious reasons, two of which feature in this shot.





Rachael and Jan catching the sunset during a dual shoot:




Point to point, perhaps?





then there was Leanne:

Beautiful body.




and Jess:

Bit chunkier than my other models, but hey, variety is the spice of life, so they say ...






and finally Alison:

This lady is an exception as these were taken in the New Forest. She was exceptional too, if you follow LL







Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment