Saturday, November 24, 2018

Models 4



For LL in the UK


A few shots of the models I had in Derbyshire and around.

I was pretty busy back then, just when you, LL, thought I was 'winding down'. I was in fact 'winding up', if you like. These days, being in a milestone year, I take things a little easier but not that much. It's important to keep busy and keep your mind and ...body...fit.

I enjoyed these shoots. the ladies were very good, even though several had never done it before, and they were fun to be with. Younger women have very little baggage, if any at all, so are quite good company.






Quite pleased with this one. Reminds me of some other women I know sunbathing nude. Mainly on vacation with me!








On the moor.






Great pose showing her curves really well.







A day of using two models. I like this shot, which I would and did caption 'Enjoying the Sunset'








Great pose. Love the way she is sticking her butt out and thrusting her chest forward. Which reminds me that I was quite well acquainted with both.






Classic pose and two very nice girls.




Perfect, or as you used to say LL - perfick.




Classic pose on a fallen birch tree.





Loved that porcelain complexion, lithe body and long slender legs.








The Sunset Girls again...and their 'keyholes' ...

Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment