Sunday, November 25, 2018

An Old Friend 2


For LL in the UK

Audentes Fortuna Juvat


Remember Norfolk LL? Remember the pool?

These shots of my close friend were taken just after I had it refurbished. She had come to stay for a week while I attended to some maintenance after spending time in London. There's a lot to be said for skinny dipping when it's with someone like this. Especially when you get to apply the lotion all over.  

LL, you had every reason to be jealous, not just of Carole, but also of this lady and quite a few others. Your jealousy was quite ironic really, seeing that it was you who strayed first.

The lawn - you probably recognize that also. It was never decorated as it is below, in your time. My friend loved sunbathing nude,  right there in that small village that I used to live in. She is so lovely she could give me a perpetual 'hard'.

On this sunny morning in July I took to my camera for obvious reasons. Those reasons are displayed below. I walked around her with the shutter noise off, as she was dozing in the sun briefly. We had already been in the pool, of course.







**********




By the time I got to this position, LL, she was stirring and then awoke from her little nap









**********

In case you are wondering. She had no qualms about my taking shots of her beautiful body. She's proud of it and rightly so. I'm proud of it and she made me 'proud' on many an occasion including this one.











**********

 From hereon she started posing sexily on that sun lounger. Butt in the air - lovely.




**********


Then her gorgeous boobs to the fore. Very suck-able!
















**********



That kneeling below wasn't because she was getting up. No, she was getting horny. The conversation about now was about how much she wanted me inside her right there, right now. I was more than ready to oblige and she could see it.

She started squirming about sexily on the sun lounger offering her butt up to me. That was it the camera lay on the lawn along with my swimming trunks. Always taking a chance there in that location as you know. Callers could easily walk around the back. However, it was a Sunday, so no mail man, no deliveries, no visitors.

I can still smell the warm rubber aroma from that day. After all I had my face almost on it when she lay on her back and allowed me to eat pussy. Not a bad way to spend a Sunday morning. She certainly enjoyed the build up and let it be known vocally when she came.

Having prepared the way, the wet way, the open way, I fulfilled (good word that LL because I most certainly 'filled' her) her wishes. First of all via that raised butt you see below and then laying back legs akimbo in that lovely sunshine.

Sex outside is quite exhilarating you know. Maybe you should try it...or maybe you are too old for that now🤣.














My nameless 'old friend' has posed for me many times since we first met. This was among the best times. Many memories of women 'entertained' at that old house, but this ranks as number one!

Not sure where you rank but it isn't in the 'first division' LL




Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment