Wednesday, November 21, 2018

Models 1

For LL in the UK


I recently realised LL, that I have only spoken of one side of my photographic work. That of commissions for which of course I get paid for, quite substantially these days, as I only now work with the wealthy.

However, back in 2006/7/8 etc etc. I found that I was amassing income from commissions so fast I realised I could hire models and licence their photos to others. I did, and it proved to be another success. I guess you could call it the Midas touch. All of that was quite apart from the far more substantial corporate enterprises I mainly own, and indeed expanded enormously when Ash and I merged our interests. All of which leads me to say that this lady below was the very first model in my stable, back in 2006. 

Strange how it came about, apart from my having the idea. I had been 'stopping off' from my trips to you, to see her in Derbyshire. The lady I was enjoying a casual relationship with wasn't volunteering herself, but she said she would ask around...and she did.

A few phone calls and just as you were leaving, or rather we were parting - I orchestrated that as you now know - then the model thing started to come together.

These shots weren't all taken at the same time, same year or indeed in the same place, but there were a few favorite locations in the Peak District and over the border in Staffordshire.

The model is the same person throughout this blog. In case you are wondering about my location at the time of writing (see below) it's a golf club. I could add puns like a hole in one, par for the course and straight up the fairway...but I won'tšŸ˜‰.




Spring Shoots



































Summer Shoots



















Fall Shoots









 and one winter one




and......the rest I will leave to your imagination.


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment