Monday, November 5, 2018

Pick and Mix


For LL in the UK

Audentes Fortuna Juvat


Life has been quite rich since we parted LL, not just in material matters but in friendships, marriage and in the life I have led and still do.

Planes, boats, 'copters and cars are all fine as are a good sprinkling of homes around the globe. Good friends too are part of my set-up, be they old buddies from my Navy days or more recently, publishers and other business people I have encountered. Obviously, with the latter, I am not friends with them all! Deals have to be done and sometimes that means noses are put out of joint.

As you are now well aware, the other part of my life that has been 'rich' is in my sexual encounters and the women I have had the good fortune to photograph over the years.

I have a vast portfolio now of many subjects, be they landscapes, people, macro shots or architecture. Of course I have the commission shoots also along with my personal portfolio. These latter categories number around 200,000, so a way to go yet LL. In the meantime here's another sprinkling ....


Commission London 2005

 No explanation needed, but it was a pleasure photographing this young woman.


Vacation, California 2006

Swimming with dolphins and you laughed at the fact LL. I was, as you know, on vacation and my legendary 'luck' came to my rescue again. Apart fro meeting Kim in California, the lady who sadly later died in a road traffic accident, I also had the good fortune to come across Susan (above). She hated being called Sue, by the way.

I told you, when you said I was very lucky to be living in New Hampshire, that you make your own luck. There is no such thing as 'luck'. When I accepted some sun tan lotion from a very attractive woman on the beach that decision led to an invitation to her home. In turn that led to the scene you see above LL.

I stayed there for nearly two weeks and we came to know each other very well, as you can see. Beautiful isn't she. Is it any wonder I decided you needed to be taught a lesson. After meeting the women I had after your infidelity and also after your blank refusal to follow and join me in life. I set off on other adventures and, boy, am I glad I did.




Nice, France 2007

Talking of adventures...this was another one. A voyage of discovery. Jane joined me on this short break. We knew each other from having met at a dinner party in London. Islington in fact.  

I remember you telling me (via email) at the time that a friend of yours had a place there. Not sure whether you were trying to impress me or not, but it went straight by me. I have had a place nearby for some years now and will be there next summer.



Commission, New Hampshire, USA 2008







Home, New Hampshire 2009

The two shots above have been enhanced. I quite like them and so did the subjects, the second of which was a house guest one weekend.




England 2005

To say she is a lady is true. A true lady with a country home to prove it. I knew her as Rachel, though LL. The wife of a previous client of mine in those banking days. They say 'bankers do it with interest' and it was all of that and more.

As you know you can't make a withdrawal until you've made a deposit and as she was only 7 miles from where I lived then, I made regular deposits. This shot was taken at their country pile. Naughty, but very nice. Oh, just to say she was no lady in bed, and I was very pleased about that.

Her husband? You can figure that one out LL.



 Tarpon Springs, Florida 2006

Nothing to add here, apart from her name was, and is, Laurie. Hair disparity😉. So many brunettes hiding their true colors, although not here!







Dortmund, Germany 2005

Businessmen on business trips - you can't trust them can you. Led astray by gorgeous women in foreign places. I wasn't led of course. No, I chose to be involved and connected for a couple of nights with Anna. Nice boobs hasn't she,. and that was one of her preferred positions too.



  

Maidstone, Kent,UK 1969 - Enhanced original

This is so long ago, all I can recall is that her name was Coral. Early photography days.


London 2005

Did you really think I would 'stand still' while you were playing away both in 2004 and 2005? You must have thought I was a fool. They who have the last laugh, LL, laugh longest. I've been laughing ever since you couldn't change your mind about me ... or your 'habits'.

Julie is yet another 'friend' who I met through real estate transactions, including the apartment I told you I had in London. She was great fun and certainly liked the older man.'They know what they  are doing and do it so well' - to quote her.





Near Carcassonne, France 2007

French women are sooo sexy and this one was no exception. Nor, as you can see, did she have any inhibitions. Places to go, destinations the reach and I'm not talking geographically.















Both the above - Hotel - New York 2006

Her smile reminded me of your smile, LL, but there the similarity ended. For one thing she was taller than you (not difficult) and secondly, she was American from Ohio. I was there, passing through, you could say. She was there on business for the company she worked for. We met in the bar, then we met in her room where we spent two lovely nights together. 












Commission - Cumbria 2004

This shot was taken for this lady one Monday, after I left your place in August of that year. One of the early ones I shot after I decided to take up my photography again.

The photograph, or rather the mode of dress was her idea. I wasn't complaining as she looked great and quite sexy in it. She was horny too, the first of many and the first of  more than a few in your county. Here's a big clue as to where she lived near - mint cake.









Near Colchester Essex 2004

The Internet has a lot to answer for, you being a case in point, LL. But they weren't all like you.

This is Hannah, someone I spent a few sessions with when I found out you were playing away. Nice girl. You would have had no idea what she was like in the bedroom, if you had met her. She was a little shy and quiet, but that all fell away when she was feeling horny, as did her clothes! 









Sussex, 2005

Cheryl had just returned from a vacation, hence the slightly red butt. One of my trips south from Norfolk thanks to a friend of a friend.

A 'playful' afternoon you could say .... When you start that sort of play you always know where it will end, and it did.






Kentucky. USA 2008

I'll leave you to use your imagination LL. One thing, she 'ain't' bent over that counter for nothing.


Vacation - Italy 2006

English lady on vacation, at a loose end. Single, part of the group I joined on a guided tour in the city. Guess you can figure it out from there.








Paris, 2005

Part vacation, part business, but fully enjoying another English woman.







Aalborg, Denmark



 Commission Graz, Austria 2006 



Vacation - Italy 2008


Someone I know from London, who joined me on thsi trip for some sun , a little bit of sea and a lot of sex.


Clermont-Ferrand, France 2006

Very little needs to be said here LL, except this came at the end of a commission and at the end of the shoot. To say I was bowled over is an understatement. When I recovered having just walked back in the room, a request was made, which I fulfilled  ... twice ...and that was a pleasure I was far from expecting!!!









London 2005

Post the 'event'. My apartment.












Three above - Belgravia, London 2008


Charlotte really is a wonderful woman and still a companion on occasions, to this day.







Vacation Denia, Spain 2006




Vacation Marbella, Spain 2008


Nothing like tasting the local delights, when abroad. Tasty too.











Commission London 2009









Norfolk 2004


Hayley. It was a case of trying a newer  and younger model after your infidelity LL. Not that I was looking to do so, I wasn't into cradle snatching.

Hayley used to work in my office in Norwich and phoned one day to see how I was. At the time of my wife's death I received a lot of contact following the notice I put in the local paper the EDP. Hayley had worked for me for several years and wondered if she might call in for coffee and a chat. It was arranged one weekend when I wasn't visiting you.

I told her that I had found someone but had then discovered they (you LL) were cheating on me. I had hoped that by persuading you to commit things could be smoothed over, but I wasn't confident. Hayley sympathized.

To cut a long story short, she more than sympathized, she offered herself to me. I took this shot with her permission when we both down to our undies. Then upstairs to that self same bedroom and bed where you once lay and were laid. She slipped her panties off while I undid her bra. The rest you I leave you to imagine. 

Completely unplanned, unexpected and unbidden, but I remember it was very nice. Hayley was lovely, tender and caring. 







Commission Rouen, France 2005




Los Angeles 2018...and they were the real thing!!







Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment