Saturday, May 7, 2022

Traveling Man

For LL in the UK

The number of women with generous sized breasts that I met have been legion. Great on them when they are younger, but you and I know what happens when you get that little bit older. Pretty much all of the women below are from the years 2004-2009. Toward the end of that latter year of course, I met Ash.

In those years prior to that event, I met lots of lovely women and I mean lots. For me it was exciting and rewarding. From what they all said in different ways, it was also rewarding and satisfying for them LL. I'm sorry, but those breasts of yours that I once knew so well were soon forgotten once I came into contact, literally, with ladies of a younger age and better disposition. That includes those below.


Florida 2018





Norfolk 2006. Well that christened the new carpet I had in the day room! She called on the off chance that I was there LL. Another of the insurance gang. Seemed she was desperate for a good fucking and just couldn't wait. We didn't get beyond the day room, as you can see. Wanted a video. I was wearing my Go Pro...and nothing else. Not bad before nine in the morning. Great way to start a Saturday!





California 2009





London 2018





Barbados 2008


Guess where? Not the US.




Helperby, N Yorkshire 2016









Louisiana USA 2007





Norfolk 2004. Nice sunny summer's evening LL, with some excellent sexy company.




Leiden Netherlands 2008





Puerto Banus 2017






Pennsylvania 2016 both photos above. A very 'fit' divorcee with a need LL.







Gulfport, Mississippi 2009 Both photos above taken in the evening and following morning. Her name is Grace by the way.







Near King's Lynn 2014 - Farm







New York 2008 Studio. Client and lover






Keswick 2006 







Norwich 2007. Hard to believe after all the other women in the preceding three years I would meet this lovely long legged lady almost on my doorstep...and just as I had sold up my home there. At that point in time she was pretty much perfect for me. Hard to believe LL, but that wasn't the only hard she effected.







Fakenham  June2004 Always remember how this shot came about. Text from Kim #2  around 5.30 pm one Wednesday, saying she was about to have a bath and would be covered in bubbles. Did I want to join her? As I was a half hour or more away, I wasn't going to make it. She knew that - it was one of her teases.

However, when I let myself in (I had a key - in fact I had a lot of keys LL) I went straight upstairs. There she was in her bedroom naked, slightly damp and applying some lotion/ cream to her legs etc. The photo comes from that little silver Canon camera. Kim and I well, we just came. Quite  a sexy lady with a great figure 

 


Newmarket 2005





Italy 2009





Fort Myers 2006  - Third generation Cuban lady living some way out to the east of downtown. Met her when she was waiting on me while I ate in the food court at Edison Mall. Breakfast time at her place.





Peterborough 2005 - One very 'hungry' lady. Tight fit but worth it.







London  2006 - My first part-time studio assistant. Nice boobs LL.




Marlow, Bucks 2007. Handy for Heathrow and she liked me being 'handy' and hands on.





Says it all doesn't LL. Owned by a lady in Hexham and occasionally worn by her.






Near Royston 2005






Nice, France 2006






Moulton Suffolk 2005 Lovely Sarah.





Nimes, France 2007





Spain 2006 _ English lady.




Carcassonne 2018






Something a little more explicit follows, so be warned:


I thought I would slip this in so to speak LL. The lady's name is Emma and this lovely session took place in 2006 in London. First I was sort of on top. Then from behind and finally with Emma on top she was pretty much coming in the final frame. As you can see we videoed it al - copy for each of us. Emma and quite a few other women like to watch themselves. Couldn't avoid getting her face in shot. Emma was one of the Dockland neighbors I have mention previously.















Sicily 2016. One very 'hot' lady.






Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment