Saturday, May 7, 2022

Stallion

 For LL in the UK

I have a whole ‘library’ of videos of the women I have had LL. Not every woman of course, but a good smattering. A few more ladies in flagrant delicto, or to put it another way in the act of having sex LL. The frames from my videos below are fairly explicit….

The blog title, well that speaks for itself wouldn't you say.





We are back in Carlisle with this rather lovely woman LL. Not Julie (from my blog 'In the Moment'), but another lady called Becky. One Tuesday morning in 2004. First frame when she mounted me and the second when I mounted her. She came both times. I came the second time.

Becky was something of a regular. Although in your city she lived some way from where you are.


 


Part One









Part Two






The first video I took with my then new color video camera. I guess you might call it a case of backwards and forwards LL. The lady is Helena and the location is Cambridge. There in fact two videos and the frames are taken from them. First is the from behind version and the second from the front - Helena's back and front that is.

I guess you will have heard of Grantchester from TV. That is where Helena lived during 2005 and until 2010. We first met at the Orchard Tea Garden at her suggestion in August 2005. It was where Rupert Brooke spent time before his death in WW1 - you may recall he wrote the line 'That there's a corner of a foreign field, that is forever England' in his poem 'The Soldier'.

Helena was already there when I arrived. She was not a dating website contact, but someone who had been recommended to me by another Cambridge lady, who had shared a fair bit of intimacy with me. It was another case of my fame (or notoriety) going before me LL.😉

Grantchester is a relatively small, but wealthy place so her invitation after our afternoon tea to go to her house had to be handled carefully, especially as at that moment in time, she was married. It worked out fine. I left my car where it was and she told me how to enter her premises from the rear. It wasn't innuendo at the time she said that, but it turned out to be self fulfilling phrase LL. See frames one to three above.
 
Naturally, Helena’s husband was away. In fact he was quite a distance away in Singapore on business.Frequently absent his somewhat younger wife needed attention and she told me as we sat in her kitchen that day that a man like me was an ideal bed partner. If I hadn’t known how we were ‘introduced’ to each other I’d have been wary of her very direct approach.

The fact is LL, there I was presented with a younger woman who wanted me. I have noted that at the time I wondered what the hell I was doing waiting for you to commit, while you were going behind my back. I was juggling a fair few women at that time. In my then neck of the woods, up and down the country and quite close to your home. At times there never seemed enough days in the week for all of them…but there was. No STD’s either despite my activities. I have had the time of my life since you betrayed me. I still am.

Helena, lovely Helena. She was a lady who definitely knew what she wanted and that day in August 2005 she didn't waste any time in getting it...with me LL. I took her in the kiychen on the large table she had there. Summer dress off her shoulders revealing her breasts, dark brown hair cascading over the table and the skirt of her dress up around her waist. Me I had my trousers and pants down, my erection fully extended and we made love there and then. She really liked the way I made love to her. She said she had heard I was good, but not quite how good. I proved it again when I took her the second time, from behind. Quite the passionate woman met the red-blooded male that day LL.

That was the beginning but by no means the end. As our intermittent meeting evolved I introduced her to my video cam, funnily enough...one day on the Cam...the river that is. When we returned to her house is when the two videos were taken that feature in the part one and part two frames above. They need no explanation so I'm not going to give one. Suffice to say, we were both fully sated and satisfied.

Helena and I met occasionally for sex and fun from 2005 all the way through until 2009. Then again in 2016 and off and on since.










Emma wanted me to come all over her arse, so I obliged. I'm pleased the frame captured the movement too. Lovely arse don’t you think LL. I certainly did. Just about withdrew in time, part went inside her the rest over her buttocks. 

Just outside Norwich November 2004.







Another lady on her back, legs akimbo. This frame is at the end of our lovemaking, rather than the beginning. Charlotte had an acute ache that needed attention before sex and she told me an ache afterward too. Her left hand is on her pussy by the way. I had just stood up and the camera was still running.

Charlotte was from a place called Loddon, south east of Norwich. The video dates from early June 2004.










Caught this moment in this frame LL. Just before was interesting too. Look closely and I'm sure you'll figure out what Sam was doing. 

She loved her 'lollipop', especially when she made it spurt forth. That's not to say she didn't like it doing its business inside her. She just liked variety in our sex. Sam certainly enjoyed that with me. The way we fucked, the varying positions we had sex and the many different locations. At least a third of the latter were outdoors.

Thank goodness I had video cams or I might have forgotten some great sexual moments and climaxes.

Where was this particular video taken? A place a little to the east of my old home, called Mattishall.






We both had our legs apart for this rather 'satisfying encounter in Kendal, LL. Sophie was pinned to me in this frame and very nice it was too. Hands free for a little boob jiggling made it even better. The year is 2005.
Sophie was an internet hook up LL. One I usually saw on a Tuesday on my way back from you. Not my usual route I woud go to Sophie's then head across Yorkshire the following day and often call on at least one other woman of my intimate acquaintance.

Sophie just wanted sex, an occasional meal out and she liked to show me the countryside around where she lived. The latter was occasionally a venue for our sex. In her thirties and seprated we got on well because there was no strings attached to our relationship, just a hunger for each other's bodies. Sophie liked sex in all manner of positions...and places. One of her regular ones was sort of on my lap (see above) where she could talk literally face to face as we fucked. Nice boobs and a slim figure combined with an almost insatiable appetite for sex made my visits to Kendal something I always looked forward to after a weekend with you LL.








 
A standing start...and finish. Goodness did Ruth have nice breasts and they moved in time with my thrusts until I held them still as they hardened with our sex.

The particular afternoon we shot this video (frame above) in her home in Stalham, Norfolk, I had put my camera on the side. Not the video cam just an ordinary DSLR. We were going for a walk around the the nearby Broads and I planned to take some photos. It was Ruth’s idea to have a little video of our pre-walk activity…and our post walk ones too.







Didn't know this encounter was filmed until I checked my camera. Yes, camera LL on video function rather than stills. The lady's name is Sarah.

She liked being fucked while standing ....from time to time and in sight of her neighbors if they happened to be glancing over two backyard's worth of land. Slim about thirty when this was captured I could never believe my luck when it came to women like Lisa who wanted me. Like a lot of others it was just about sex in the main LL... for both of us.

She because she told me she liked older men fucking her amd me, obviosly, because younger women's bodies are so much better.





 
This was taken using my camera by the first recipient on this occasion, of my erection, Jess (Jessica). The other lady in the background is Clare. Jess, legs akimbo while I was removing my pants, she was all anticipation ...along with a wet pussy. Clare, well Clare was naked too and wanted join in so some minutes after this frame, I had Jess with her legs spread wide laying in front of me and, on the king size bed, alongside her Clare kneeling with her butt and pussy pointed skyward. 

It was a case of who first LL. I chose Jess and slipped inside her slowly while stroking Clare's pussy with the fingers of my left hand then inserting them to her delight. I was all the time, plungung slowly in and out of Jess. My aim and the wish of the two women was that they both come while being jointly serviced by me. For me I was trying not to come as they knew I could hold back and we all had other plans in mind.

I was getting Jess there and Clare's pussy was quite nicely dilated too. I withdrew from Jess in one slick movement, slick with her juices that is, and equally slickly entered Clare from behind. I pounded her lovely ass and with my hands free reached around her body and fondled and squeezed her breasts. I took hold of her hair and pulled her head back as I fucked her and to my surprise she came, very quickly. I guess my rubbing her pussy and clit did that. I switched back to Jess, put her legs on my shoulder. My hands on her boobs and with her pussy tight against my cock came down hard on her clit until the tell tale rapidly increasing breathing and moans told me she heading for her climax too.

Then she produced what seemed like an unending stream of cum, while her pussy contracted against my cock. I lowered her legs from my shoulders, caressing her thighs as I did. Jess was panting hard and I left to recover. Clare was laying on her back as she looked up and saw me easing over to her. I parted her legs, she offered no resistance and merely held them high for me. I gently eased her toward the edge of the bed as she took in the sight of my still rigid and wet cock.

I entered her once more LL. Clare had the better breasts but not by much of a margin and she delighted in my sucking on them. I leaned down as I entered her pussy and did just that, sucked on her tits until her nipples were hard again. Then I stood back up and in a contradiction in terms, gor down to business thrusting into Care long, fully and with an increasing tempo until I knew I was heading on my journey toward an ejaculation. Clare came again and as I felt myself coming I told them both and I then withdrew aimed half my semen onto Clare's breasts and the rest onto Jess. That is what we had planned earlier. That was the end of that day just an hour or two's break by way of an intermission.

THe ladies were both from near my home in Norfolk LL and the month and year were late october 2004.







Turning now to 2005  .....



Video 1




Video 2






Video 3


This was almost the first time I used my new (then) video camera LL. I think and so did Emma that I put it to good use. She watched the videos we took that day, three in number over and over and revelled in watching herself come. The first two are from video one, then the next one from the second video filmed that day and the last two on a different occasion, also at her home

They were filmed at her home on the Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire border on a sunny day in June 2005 LL.  I think by now you must realise why I gave up on you and your deceit, when I had women knocking on my door, metaphorically speaking, wanting to get laid. Emma was one such woman. She originally worked in one of the bank branches in Norwich until she got married and moved away from Norfolk. We kept in touch merely as colleagues until she heard on the bank grapevine that I was widowed/single. I received  a phone call from her.

From there an invitation to visit her came. I soon learned that she and her husband had separated and this woman of thirty four was lacking in the physical side of her life. I never once thought meeting up with her was to be anything but two former colleagues getting together for lunch and a chat. We did indeed do lunch LL. Emma intimated, after telling me about her separation, that 'doing' her was on the menu, also.

I had been sitting opposite Emma over coffee at her home, then lunch out. She was an attractive woman whose blouse just happened to have several buttons undone, revealing her cleavage and generous breasts...in part. That was hardly necessary but nice and also teasing. The fact was LL that her breasts in outline under her blouse told me all I needed to know about that part of her figure.

Later when we returned to her home that afternoon, in the flesh they were even better as you can see. Due to movement (us fucking), sadly they seem a little out of focus. The movie is far better! These videos above were not taken that first visit, but on two subsequent visits. As you can see Emma was very much on top of things...usually my erection LL and she loved it (so did I). Such a lovely body, great figure and wonderful tits plus she was a nice person too and good company. No inhibitions as I am sure you can figure out from the above.














Moving on, you could say to pastures new. This time the videos, two in number, are from 2006. The second comprises merely the last frame. All taken with my GoPro head mounted camera in February to be precise - around the time when you told me you had made the wrong decision.

Too late by a mile, because I couldn't trust you. I had held out a little hope even then, but also hedged my bets. The one thing I would never have done is, in your words, leave you high and dry. I am far more honourable and honest than that....and you. 'An Officer and a Gentleman', you could say. Most people who know me would agree with that description.

The videos above are of me, out of shot of course, and the lovely Amy and her superb, non-enhanced breasts I provided the shaft and she provided the receptacle that evening. Again a lady who liked to watch herself having sex. I have loads of Amy as she wanted each and every fuck recorded via my headgear.

I might describe the frames above as laid out, followed by getting a grip on what she could feel entering her, then the next two well and truly wet and being shafted by yours truly. The last I’ll leave you to figure outLL.

Being a little clearer Amy was a great lay and she thought I was great lover. We were also a perfect fit for each other - she could accommodate me fully LL and of course allowed me to come ...inside her, always a plus for me. They have all been plusses apart from you.

Consequently, we went on seeing each other for quite some time. I didn’t say where did I. It was just a short distance away from my old home in a village called Yaxham.







Finally, another Debbie. Not the one in Keswick, but from the Newcastle area. Seems it was a popular name back in the mid to late seventies. Another couple of frames from my GoPro for our enjoyment and of our enjoyment. I could post videos, but with no sound facility they wouldn't be such fun, plus there is the question of anonymity. Mine and the ladies.

There’s no doubt for you as to what Debbie and I were doing (to each other) in August 2005 is there. You had been on your way out right from March 2004. 2005 accelerated things as I also knew what you were up to with other men. I am sure you really thought you had fooled me - you hadn’t and therefore I didn’t waste too much time on you. You had your chance and you messed up. THe life you could have had has long since slipped from your grasp.








 Have a nice day ma'am



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment