Saturday, May 7, 2022

In the Groove



For LL in the UK

In the groove or in a rut. I think in your case it is the latter. Me well I'm still in the groove...of travel and enjoying life to the full. Of course in the groove has another meaning and all those ladies I know and have known enjoyed me being in their groove...read on.




A salutary statement don't you think LL, especially where you were concerned.

I guess I did care a bit after you strayed, but you destroyed my trust in you. To re-use what it says above I did care a fuck with quite a few ladies, who were only too willing to have me share their beds and bodies. It was a release in more ways than one. Apart from the obvious release it made me realise that I didn't need to be tied to you and in fact from March 2004 onward I wasn't sure I wanted to be. Was I ever going to be able to trust you again? Turned out my instincts were correct because you just couldn't help yourself and repeated your actions.

You may not of thought about it much when you were sharing a bed with other men while were together, but I considered that what you did released me from any obligation emotional or otherwise. To that end, I sought the comfort of other women, far more successfully than I never imagined. I knew then that there was nothing wrong with me - you were a whole different matter. 

Do you know what surprised me most when I went 'out there'? 

No?

I'll enlighten you. It was the fact so many younger women found me not only attractive and interesting, but wanted me sexually. As time passed, both during our time and after, the class of woman I found myself with changed too, moving up through the social strata.

Here again are more shots of those lovely women, from both near and far and here and there. Some you have seen before ...






London 2006 - Naughty Sophie, a friend of Lucy's. I met Sophie first which is how I ended up with Lucy at the end  of that year. I've had some fun over the years, that I can tell you.







Attleborough Norfolk 2005 - Superb boobs LL. What a difference to you and yours!


~~~~~~~





London 2007 My shoes, her panties. My shoes were off, obviously. Her panties followed. Enjoyed her breasts greatly LL... and her. Claire became quite a regular friend with benefits, for nearly four years. Then again from 2016 to the present. I married, she married. I was widowed, she was divorced (2015) so it has been only natural...




~~~~~~~






France 2016 - Émilie, sensuous and extremely sexy. Spent hours and hours in bed with her, touching, stroking and of course fucking.






Florida 2017 - Kelly....perfection







Italy 2018 - Giulia, who lives near Bergamo. Not that far from Milan where I will be by the time this blog is ready.






Paris 2019 - She really didn't need to hold them, but it made her nipples stand out LL







Cockermouth 2005 - My camera in video mode captured Mary and I having sex. Can't find a frame other than this one that doesn't show our faces and I had to crop this frame too. What a week that was! From Carlisle to Keswick to Cockermouth and Leeds on the way home - sex at each stop. Followed by a fornicating weekend in Norfolk. It's a wonder I was n't exhausted...but I wasn't.







Virginia USA - Client shoot in the woods at the back of her home. Lovely woman...and yes we did LL. Dressed like she was, it was inevitable.







Czech REpublic 2009 - I love partial shots of a subjects anatomy. The rest of her was pretty good too.







Hawaii 2016 - Parts of the islands have gray sand, others the usual color. Taken quite early one morning. 





Hexham 2004 -  As with several others, this lady is one you have seen before, although not in this position or state of ecstasy LL. Yours truly in the saddle of course. Frame from a video she wanted me to take. I took her on the counter of her kitchen. She liked me doing it standing up. She said it left my hands free to stimulate her...clit and boobs.













Carlisle early 2005 - Unlike the Hexham lady above, this lady was ready as you can see, but not yet taken. That followed in short order. Quite close by to you and yours made seeing her quite exciting, but you never caught on. Hiding my car helped, I guess.





 
Cambridge UK 2009. White shirts became quite a thing with the women in my life (including you LL, by the way). I ended up buying six at a time in packs of two from M & S. Always packed one or two on my 'visits' and I rarely got them back. Looks great on Helena doesn't it.








Maine 2016. Gets pretty cold in New England in the winter LL, which is partly why I keep my homes in Florida. I am now a 'snowbird'. One of the people I rent out my property portfolio to. Claire's home was nice and warm though and she was one hot lady - separated. If she was a little cold we soon warmed up in bed. Those boobs of hers were...delicious.







Newmarket 2006. The promise of things to come.






Puerto Banus 2008. Wet and slippery.









New Hampshire 2009. A 'wet' weekend.









London Studio 2008







Durham, Hotel 2004. A chance shot and she gave me the chance and I shot LL.






Norfolk Home 2004





Brundall, Norfolk 2005. Her ex was a decorator. The photo with some of his tape was my idea.







St Tropez 2016








Darlington 2004 - Hotel













Kensington, London 2007. Both shots above. Guess you could call them 'Before and After' LL.







Worcester, Massachusetts 2009. Sam with my Pentax.







Norwich 2004. 'I need a drink after that', she said. 'Fantastic!'  Jen was/is an old bank colleague and worked as my PA for about five years in Norwich. Never thought we would end up in bed together, but we did and lots of times. over about four years.
 

 Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment