Saturday, May 7, 2022

A Mixed Bag D

 

For LL in the UK

This is indeed a mixed bag of women that I have photographed and a fair few with whom I was intimate. As I said in a previos blog. No more narratives, I'm too busy...with life and family.

All you will get here LL is a place and a year.

To some extent I have made a selection that displlays ladies with nice large boobs, one of my hang ups as you know. They probably make you feel inferior with the way yours droop...that is intentional on my part. 

The women are clients, clients who became lovers and just women that wanted sex and there have been plenty of them!

If I had only had one a week over the twelve years either side of when I was married to Ash. It easily exceeds my six hundred LL. Do the math... it comes to 624. Of course there were some weeks when I didn't and there were some weeks when there were five or six, although those weeks usually included at least one threesome. I think I underestimated...but here are a few more. These ladies you have not seen before.

Enjoy, I did in many cases.

Y = Yes

N = No





France 2006 N





Thirsk November 2004 Y





Norfolk  April 2006 Y




Norfolk April 2006 Y definitely






Norfolk October 2005 Y, Y, Y!

No problems getting laid LL, as you predicted... although you were a bit late with your words 😄😜😜







London 2007 Studio N





London  October 2006 Studio Y






Downtown, Portland Oregon 2006 Y






Near Swaffham, Norfolk 2004 Y





Sarasota, Florida 2006 Y



Denia 2006 Y





Leeds 2004 (hotel) Y





Macon, Georgia 2006 Y




Norfolk (home) 2004 Y





Washington DC 2008 Y





Northern Ireland 2007 Y...but not on this shoot. Tempting though and it was on offer. Too cold!








Herne Bay, Kent 1969 enhanced photo. Y





 Guess where? I'll give you a clue LL....Sur.






Fort Myers 2005 Y. I bought these for her...for fun and yes, I did a lot.






London  August 2005 Helping her move in to a nearby apartment. Y.





New Hampshire Ranch 2017 Y - Nothing like a good ride!






Norfolk 2006 - One of the Norfolk insurance 'gang'. Y







Newcastle 2004 - Hotel Y







Santa Rosa, California 2007  Y

A note. We staged this. Took a moment or two. We loved the inference and I had to lick it off afterward!







Appleby 2004 Y





Germany 2007 Client Y






Penrith 2005 and guess who in action. Actually a video - this is just a frame.






London 2009 Y



Have a nice day ma'am

ῼ

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment