Saturday, May 7, 2022

Laying and Lying

For LL in the UK


I've inserted this shot again LL, merely because each and everyone of my ladies in this blog became extremely wet at some stage or another. A collection if you like of the more highly sexed women in my life which of course include many you have seen before....but I like to keep reminding you, even now 17 1/2 years later




Laying and lying the title of this blog, LL. Two things you are quite familiar with, as I know only too well. Funny thing is you weren't very good at either. You lied and I knew you were. When it came to keeping your 'secrets' you were a novice compared to me, but then it had been part of my life, so I had a lot of experience. It isn't really about that though, you were and indeed, I am sure, still naive in that area. 

Laying...hmmm...slightly below average in my book, boring even...even when I was boring into you. You  are a long, long way from my most exciting lay...or lays, but then you were the oldest woman I had had on her back, legs akimbo. You probably wonder why I denigrate you in the way I do. Simple really. You are the only woman in my life that treated me the way you did and I write these blogs so you won't forget...if indeed you read them. No other woman has. That says something about you, rather than about me. 

You messed up with me as you messed up with the others that went before me and now you are stuck with fat man for the rest of your life. Seventeen plus years with me flushed down the pan because of your impulses and poor decision making. I was very fond of you once, many moons ago and you could have had a great life with me, but you thought you knew better...when you didn't.

That's all a long way behind me. I've lived several lifetimes since your day some of it with wonderfull women like those below. They were willing, unselfish (unlike you) and going back to the first image in this blog, prone to getting very wet when we were about to make love.



Bury St Edmunds 2006





 
Summer 2016 Florida







Carlisle 2004






Hotel - Dortmund Germany 2009







Denia 2016 - my villa



The images below are all taken from a video taken on my old video camera, long since superseded by a much better couple of professional pieces. I have enlarged them as the original frames are relatively small, hence they are bit fuzzy. The other thing is they are fairly explicit. Just wanted you to see me satisfying another woman...in 2006.

Her name is Katie and the videos were taken over two days. The first two on the first day and the latter two on the following day. Where? Somewhere in Florida LL at her place. Satisfying? You bet....for both of us. As you can see in the first two frames, Katie is just tipping over the edge and into her climax.

The second two are us having sex before breakfast. then we showered and found a diner. I had ham and eggs that morning I needed to satisfy my other appetite. Katie satisfied hers with pancakes, fruiit and maple syrup. Coffee of course for both of us.






Day One








Day Two







Cannes 2016

We were going out to dinner. She said should she wear her white, clingy dress. I told her yes and she reappeared by the pool wearing it. Trouble was she wore no underwear. We had a great laugh about that LL and yes she changed before we left for dinner.









Sorrento 2017






Penrith 2005




Boston, Massachusetts 2015









Norfolk 2005/6/7
I had known Steph via the banking world for sometime LL, when I bumped into her in Norwich one day in 2004. We had about thirty staff in the general office of the corporate banking center and Steph was among them. My own PA was a lady called Jen with whom I had a relationship from about July of that year. I had left banking about two and a half years earlier.

Bumping into Steph (not literally) was purely fortuitous, at least that's what I thought at the time. She was on her lunch hour and wee came across each other just by the market. I nearly walked past her intending to just say hello. I wasn't being rude. It was just that I didn't know her that well as she worked for one of the other managers. Anyway she pinned me down and after a littkle chitchat we popped into a coffe place and had a drink and a pastry each. Stephe talked about the bank a bit and the changes there. Then she said did I know that most of the girls/women in the office thought I was the nicest guy there when I was working there. 

Of course that was nice to know LL, most people can take a bit of flattery and I'm no exception. Conversation turned to the fact that I had lost my wife and Steph asked what I was doing. I told her, to limited extent. She suggested we might lunch again as we parted. I said I would be happy to do so, or words to that effect.

I hadn't really thought much about Steph beyond the fact that she had worked in my office and was one of only three blonde  girls in the office. Most we had done during my time in the corporate center was to pass the time of day or have a work conversation. As she walked off that day I looked at her with different eyes. The girl that I first saw back in the early nineties was now a woman, if you follow LL. Even then, I didn't think much beyond another lunch with her.

A Saturday was decided on in the end. One of the rare ones when I didn't visit you  LL. Steph said maybe she could see my house and I agreed and emailed her directions. She must have been keen. I had been expecting her late morning so she could see the house and then we could go to lunch. Around nine thirty I heard a car on the gravel of my forecourt. Thinking it was the postman I didn't look out. The door bell rang and I left my study to answer it. It was Steph.

Coffee was brewed as Steph had a wander around the ground floor and looked out at the back garden. She was very complimentary. I had watched her as she walked around. Not being in her work clothes  made me look at her on a wholly different level. That morning LL, she was wearing  simple cotton dress that ended just above her knew with the bodice part clinging to the curves of her waist and above, showing just the merest hint of her cleavage. Her hair, instead of being gathered up for work, flowed freely over the shoulders of her sleeveless dress. She looked lovely, especially with the sun catching her hair that July morning LL.

I guess back then it was all about connections. Connections through my various places of work, through the internet with further connections from there as well. As they say LL, one thing leads to another and so it was with the women I met, almost like being passed on from one to the other, or from bed to bed. In reality, it wasn't quite like that, more a case of gossip among the ladies that led to them contacting me to find out if what had been said was true. They must have been good reports because I never lost one of them.

Although I wasn't aware of it at the time, that is how Steph came to be at my place that Saturday. Jen, or Jenny, was the lady that had mentioned how much she had enjoyed being under me (and on top) in bed. By the time we made it upstairs for an ostensible viewing by Steph, I was beginning to wonder if there wasn't more to her visit. I was in shorts and just a polo shirt that morning and she was in that cotton dress I have described. I intended to change before we went out to lunch.

Viewing upstairs started in bedroom five and progressed along the landing to four, three, two and eventually the master bedroom which as you know was mine. This was via a bathroom or two and an en suite, which you also knew of, once. When we reached my bedroom, Steph was surprised at how large it was and the privacy it afforded. She went to the main window that looked out toward the church and asked if I got lonely there. I told what I considered to a small lie and said sometimes. 

Fact is LL, there was a steady stream of visitors to my home beyond you...not all women either. After all I had my businesses to run and we often met up my place to discuss work progress, budgets etc. I never let you know about that side of things for two simple reasons. Initially, it was because you didn't commit, but then after your revelation in Florida in March 2004 I was even less sure of your intentions and of course you had broken the trust I placed in you. To put it bluntly you lied about going to Rugeley, Staffs., when in fact you had gone to that guy near Oxford.

My decision to hedge my bets with you, turned out to be the right decision, unlike yours in choosing fat man. It was indeed a close shave - for me, not for you.

I sat on the bed watching Steph, as we said those few words. Then she asked if would I take her to bed. Next thing is I have my polo shirt off, she has lifted her dress and is pulling her panties down. I watched them drift down to her ankles. I saw her lovely posterior, all curves and looking like a peach. Then she pulled her dress down and covered it up. I had shed my shorts by now and only wore my underpants LL, along with an anticipatory bulge.

As is often the case with ladies, it was all about her zipper. It had one of those hook and eye things which she needed me to undo. That achieved I drew the zip all the way down to the cleft of her buttocks LL. On the way I undid her bra. Steph shrugged her dress off along with the bra while I lost my underwear. Now both naked and me standing proud where it mattered. Steph stayed facing the window as I wrapped my arms around her and gently took her breasts in my hands. I hadn't seen them face on but what I could feel told me they were superb.

I kissed her on the neck brushing her hair aside so that I could. Her breathing become shallow and a little fast. I felt her bottom wiggle against me and she slid herself onto my cock. She was wet and her lips were apart...no I don't mean her facial ones. I couldn't stop myself. I started moving to a fro along her pussy, which had the effect of making her even wetter to the point that I felt her juices dripping downward. It was then that Steph leaned forward a bit with her hands on the window sill, legs apart and pussy presented toward me. I entered her LL, easing slowly in until she had swallowed all of me, her lips wrapped around my cock like a clamp.

I slid in and out slowly, accompanied by Steph’s murmurs of appreciation. I was holding her hips and looking at her gorgeous body LL. In fact it passed through my mind that I had you in that very room while I was fucking Steph. Then I banished the thought from my mind. Slow became medium, her murmurs became 'oh's', lots of them increasing in volume. Long before I was anywhere near a climax Steph came, helped along by my reaching around her and squeezing her tits. She asked me to stay inside her until she had finished her orgasm. I did.

She asked whether I came. I told her I hadn't, and when I withdrew and she turned around she could tell I hadn't. I was still rigid. She wanted more of me. I threw the duvet onto floor. Steph sat on the edge of the bed which is when I really saw her breasts in all their glory. I leaned down and kissed them both. As I did I felt her hand on my cock, just holding it. Steph then lay back lifted her legs and spread them. I looked down. Her pussy was lathered in her cum and juices, swollen, open and ready for me. I entered her again. This time sliding in very easily all the way to my hilt. A gasp from Steph and we were away LL.

In and out, in and out. No slow stuff this time. Coming down firmly on her clit. Moans, lots of them. Leaning over and grabbing her breasts. Faster nad faster. Her face screwed up tight, flushed and doing her best to thrust upward as we both neared our climaxes. Her eyes rolled upward and then she came, beating me to it by seconds. Steph was still contracting against me when I erupted inside her unleashing my load. Gradually we both came down from that high. I withdrew and as I did out flowed her cum.

We kissed caressed and cuddled on the bed...the dry side. That was nice too. Tracing the curves of her body with my hands and fingers, and sucking on her nipples. Eventually, we showered and dressed. I asked her she was still up for lunch. Her reply was that she most definitely was, having sex with me had given her an appetite. I asked which appetite ....

We went to lunch LL a long strung out one as we talked so much. Nothing new for me! Steph's car was back at the house. I drove her back by which time it was way past four o'clock. During our chat Steph had mentioned a film she wanted to see a the cinema in Norwich, so we agreed we would go. The showing was I think at 7.30 pm. I know we had an hour or two to kill. Steph collected a bag from her car - a change of clothes and a few personal bits, I discovered. 

The first hour was soon filled with activity. We went upstairs to my bedroom. I carried Steph's bag up for her. She was going to change her clothes, so she stripped off. I was going to change to so I stripped off. Of course LL, the sight of her naked body set me off on the arousal trail again and Steph didn't want to waste it. She straddled me on the bed. Not over my lower body, but over my face. I held her thighs and started licking her pussy and clit, once again accompanied my her murmurs of approval, That soon turned to moans and whimpers when I had her clit erect. Quite a proud one I could feel.

Naturally, she came....naturally, making my face wet and sticky when she did. Then she slid down my chest and impaled herself on my cock. She made some very mice movements with her hips that made me quite rigid. I had my hands on her thighs to begin with, but I moved them up to her tits as she started to pump up and down on me,accompanied by lots of liquid noises and her 'oh's'...oh, oh, oh ...as regular as clockwork. That is until she started coming when she returned to moans, rising to a crescendo when the wave of her orgasm took hold. Right at that moment I squeezed her boobs hard and it all came out -her cum.

I wasn't finished. Yes, I had the beginnings but I hadn't come . Steph rolled off me. I rolled her over and stood. She knelt. Her ass pointing skyward. I slipped into from behind. Then I fucked her hard and fast. I recall her hands gripping the sheet tightly, pulling it away from the sides of the bed. Moans whimper, the whole gamut of noises a woman makes when she is being fucked came from Steph's mouth. I wasn't sure she would come again so soon, but I knew I was. I could feel the start deep in my groin. I reached around for one of Steph's tits and squeezed it. With my other hand I gave her bottom three hard slaps. She came, I came both at the same time. My semen on the way in, her cum on the way out.  I could see her pussy pulsating against my cock in the aftermath of her climax. Then as she quieted. I slowly withdrew.

We bathed together. A bit of a squeeze in that bath but we managed it facing each other. Pretty up close and personal LL. The cinema followed. I drove to Riverside, parked up and spent the evening there. WE came out just after ten. I was hungry, so was Steph so we went to a Chinese restaurant on Prince of Wales road, rolling out of there close to   midnight. Her car was still at my place, so it was natural she would stay the night and she did. We had sex again LL but not until the morning. Steph's comments contained among other things that sex with me was pretty fantastic and that she had not come so much in twenty four hours. In conversation over breakfast, I figured that it was Jenny that had mentioned my prowess ...Steph had wanted confirmation and she got it, five times over for me and seven for her.

The photo above was taken that Sunday morning. I could have spent the weekend with you, the liar and cheat. I'm glad I didn't.

 





 





 






Ireland 2009




Omaha Nebraska 2007







London 2009








Norfolk Home 2006 - My hand, her ass.






Atlanta, Georgia 2015









California 2017








Milan Italy 2022








Moffat, Scotland 2004. I turned left onto the M6 instead of right LL. After that little visit exploring various crevices, I drove to Penrith Tuesday and Leeds on Wednesday. Home Thursday, back with you on the Friday. Oh, forgot to mention stayed at Kim's on the Thursday night - busy boy!













Liege, Belgium 2008








Brundall, Norfolk. February 2006. Ping! ...and it was off LL. A tall brunette just under forty, Rebecca loved having her crevice explored and I loved poking around in it.










Cannes, France 2017. No ping necessary here LL.







New Hampshire 2016. Ache satisfied.











Wyoming 2017. Need I say more. They do breed these cowgirls well, LL. Actually, she an old friend and so are her boobs.








London 2018. Morning after the night before and after some morning 'exercise'.








Nashua, NH 2015. Loved those lucky horseshoes, especially giving them a slap at the right movement.










London 2016. I supposed to be helping her after she had just moved in, but we got distracted...





Florida 2017







Italy 2018












Norwich 2005. One of my renovation jobs. No, not Sarah, the building.







Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment