Saturday, May 7, 2022

Ins and Outs

For LL in the UK

In's and Out's because that was the nature of my relationships with the lovely ladies below. I was call in and then have to leave for any number of reasons LL. My own commitments, business and otherwise, being one. Another would be with the married ladies I saw which had an obvious reason to leave - the return of the cuckolded spouse.

The women of course were more interested in my ins and outs of their bodies and the release and supreme satisfaction it gave them....and me!



I don't apologise for the above sentiment LL, because as it applies to you, it is sadly true. You were a very foolish woman. Now there you are, a somewhat smug thinking that your little mundane bubble is life. It isn't. Life is for living, for taking chances, albeit, considered ones and encapsulating joie de vivre. I doubt you life has that. It could have done of course.

It's funny how your actions affected me. In fact, your going behind my back, changed my life, but you had no idea it would. From having been with my late first wife for over thirty two years and then, until you strayed, being totally loyal to you, I went out into the world as a single man with virtually no ties.

The result of that was both gratifying, mentally and indeed sexually, but also through the sense of freedom. Freedom to pursue my interests and adventures. The fact they made me very wealthy is incidental, important but still incidental to how it made me feel. It would have been good to have you as my companion in life LL, but that wasn't going to happen, despite the chances I gave you, so I sought others of which a few appear below ...

The normal mix of clients, clients who became lovers, close friends, lovers I met along the way during my travels and, early on, the internet dates. A fair few you have seen before LL, but not these shots. You know what they say...variety is the spice of life!




Off Italy 2018





Cromer, Norfolk 2005-2006








Italy 2019






I love coffee. I took this in Milan while frequenting our usual cafe. I was with Chiara and will be again soon. She thought the photo was sexy and I can sort of see why.








California 2018 Poolside and wet...in both senses. I can attest to that.





One of each. Not going to say where or when....or indeed what. A very interesting couple of days, though.






Italy 2009 - LOved her white bits....of course






Essex 2006. Dressing up for me...or rather undressing.







Wyoming 2008







Norwich 2005. On the job, or rather she's on me. Video frame






Leeds 2005. Another video frame from my Nikon. I converted it to B & W my preferred medium. The lady on top of me? Ellie one of the many. Nice woman with lovely firm boobs LL. None dangling...nor me when she was naked!








London 2006 Another video frame. Amazing how many women opened their legs for me over the years. Hungry I guess. They all enjoyed it too!










Beziers, France 2016










Queensland, Australia 2016. A remote, very remote beach.








Cannes 2017. Whoops - I wonder who pulled her string? Guess LL.









Newcastle early 2006. Making a point...or two.





Boston, Massachusetts 2016



~~~~~~~~







London late 2005 - Kim #2 from Norfolk. Lovely isn't she LL. Four years after these shots she married and I flew over for the wedding... and that's as far as I will go in relating things.


 

~~~~~~~~






North Dakota 2007





Cambridgeshire 2006...another busy year LL



 
Saffron Walden 2006 - nice breasts





Buckinghamshire 2006


~~~69~~~



Hampton, New Hampshire 2008 - This divorced lady that I met via some business I had in Hampton was what you might call one of the somewhat shy ladies. At least that was how it seemed the first few times we met up. Then when we got to know each other better and she invited me to stay over, another side of her was revealed as you can see above LL. Turned out she was quite a sexy lady and loved our time romping and humping. Happy days...for us both.



~~~69~~~



Somewhere in the Mediterranean again. I think this was Skyros in 2016. A rae omission - adate but no place name in my notes.





Queensland, Australia 2009





Blakeney, Norfolk 2005. Bit on the skinny side LL, but Julie made up for that in so many other ways. Quite the contortionist, in fact. Delightful when we got down to it, which was frequently. I was never at a loss all those weekdays I wasn't with you. Did you really think you had fooled me? If you did then you were a bigger fool than I ever thought you were!






Holt, Norfolk 2005. This married lady was another of that great band of neglected women needing some attention and indeed servicing LL. From Blakeney to Holt. Just a nice drive of about half an hour from the arms of one into the arms of another. A very good lay too 9/10 definitely!

Always amused me that I went from easily encompassing Julie's boobs to struggling to do so with Emma's...often the same day. 









London 1970





Oregon 2009







Boston, Massachusetts. A client at my studio in 2016. It was meant to be a fashion shoot but she had other ideas about nude shots that inevitably ended up on the couch with us banging away at each otther.





Hoveton, Norfolk 2006. Kate showing off her nice new-ish conservatory...and her boobs.







 👉👌




Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 

No comments:

Post a Comment