Saturday, May 7, 2022

Life's Climaxes

 For LL in the UK


Life indeed happens LL and it did for me after you played away. From thereon in it has been an upward ascent all the way. Financially, emotionally and with the good fortune I have had with the many women in my life.

My life has been one of two parts. My married life and an extremely happen one with my first life divied sadly by her untimely death which led me to the second half. The life I lead now. My second wife made me happy and equally, I understand I made her happy. Sadly, she passed as well as you know and far too early; from the same cause - cancer. So, life happens, but I was never one to stand still and wait for something to occur. I tend to make it happen.

Apart from keeping busy with business the one thing that has helped me through your misdemeanors and Ash's death was the comfort and affection of all the women I have known. 'Narry a one' who ditched me or lied. That was so refreshing after my experiences with you LL.

Onto the ladies below and I have been on them all at one time or another and they on me. They wanted from me what I wanted from them. In their case orgasms and in my case ejaculations. We served each other well and frequently came back for more LL. Here you go....they certainly did!

There are only two you have seen before.



Costessy, Norwich (pronounced 'cossy') 2004 Sam





Near Eugendorf, Austria 2007








Italy 2019 Gianna






Fort Myers, Florida 2005






Stow Bedon, Norfolk 2005

Kelsey really didn't need a bra but she wore one of course LL. Those lovely pointed breasts of hers hardly move they were so firm. That applied whether she was standing upright or laying on her back reciving attention that led to one of life's climaxes. The bonus for me was that I love puffy nipples.





New York City, Studio 2017 The dress was drawn up and it stayed up all the way until it went over her head and off. Then we had it off twice. Another orgasm another woman and another notch. All that it was only supposed to be a straightforward fully dressed shoot for her, a client. You just never know....







Bal Harbor, Miami-Dade, Florida 2009 and 2016 ....

I took this shot of  Mallory way back in 2009. She was a married woman then and  a wealthy one. She's still a wealthy one but no longer married. I was recommended by two friends, one in Naples the other in Palm Beach to undertake a shoot for Mallory. I duly turned up with overnight accommodation in her annexe thrown in. 

The shoot progressed from fully clothed to lingerie - see above LL - to nudity. Married or not she wanted to get laid, she needed the 'release' and that is exactly what she got from me. Orgasm a plenty LL. I was well satisfied too. Hubby? He was in Europe, so we were quite 'safe'. Seems my intro wasn't only for the photographic skills I possess....

After her divorce in 2015 we hooked up again in 2016. I bought the West Palm Beach and Palm Beach homes which made things a lot more convenient, if you follow. To put it bluntly we  are still 'at it' whenever we can coincide, so to speak. 





Horsford, Norfolk 2005-2007. Standing proud LL. Boy, could Olivia scream!







Bruges, Belgium 2008 Another 'customer' awaiting satisfaction. I do like a satisfied customer LL and she was well satisfied, she told me.




A rather explicit few shots below, but they make the point about life happen and orgasms helping LL. I'll just give the dates. they are frames from that old videocam of mine


Fakenham August 2004




Wymondham 2004



Keswick 2005



York 2005







Forncett St Mary 2005 

Her name was/is still I guess, Charlotte (call me Charlie). Normally on a counter top one would be expected to be served a drink. On this my fourth visit to see Charlie, I was served up with her pussy and invited to 'drink' from that well , LL. She wanted me to fuck her right there on the top. Luckily it was lower than the rest of the kitchen and just the right height. 

Before the main course however, she wanted me to have a 'starter' using my tongue. Tempted as I was at the sight you see above and which of course I photographed, I went for the starter followed immediately after by the main course. Lots of comings ensued.... Charlie told me that she endured a fairly rough week but my coming and her 'coming' destressed her enormously. Life happens, orgasms help.






Near Osaka, Japan 2008







Kings Lynn 2005-2006. Denise's tummy and other parts LL. Must catch the drips. Sorry, I'd already done that.







Paris 2009 -  Une liaison avec une femme mariée appelée Aimée. Fraîchement frappé pourrait-on dire, ou fraîchement baisé. ce serait plus précis LL.






Hexham 2004 ...and no hang ups, no inhibitions and a love of lots of sex. Couldn't get enough from me. I recall thinking of her when we drove past Hexham on the way to Newcastle airport. You, of course, had no idea LL. Nice boobs and a generous pussy, almost perfect except she didn't have long legs. However, she made up for that with her insatiable appetite. I was banging away with Laura from July 2004 until October 2005.







Florida 2018 - Always start the day with coffee, Well after sex that is.








Norway 2008






Oregon 2006 - Lovely woman from Silverton. Single, she knew how to let her hair down...both senses too.









France 2007 Up the coast from Bordeaux. 

Est-ce qu'elle y entre ou en sort, telle est la question? Les indices sont tous là LL. Entrer en eux est la réponse. Nous venions de faire l'amour parmi les dunes de sable de cette côte reculée.





New Hampshire 2008. Not my lake. I didn't own my home and ranch back then, just the original house near Concord. Incidentally I always carry a gun when out in the wilderness. There are a lot of Black Bears out there. It's an automatic - a Glock. Never had to use it with bears though.

I take a rifle when I'm out on horseback.






Cambridge 2006. Well actually somewhere on the Cam, outside the City. You said I would land on my feet, I seem to recall. More often than not it was on an attractive woman like Louise above. Lovely body, great boobs and  a wet dress that day. Mind you that wasn't the only thing that was wet during that outing. Interesting word in this context as there was a lot of inning and outing.








France 2016. 




Oregon 2009





Norfolk 2007. Bit of a last fling in that county LL. I no longer lived there then, but Amanda was worth my making the trip from London. It wasn't our last fling though. How could I leave that lovely curvy butt ....behind. It was matched beautifully at the front, as well LL.









France 2016...near Souillac and my home there.






Solon, Cleveland, Ohio 2007. I think you would agree LL that my attraction to Ruth is fairly obvious in this shot. Both attractions, in fact. They make a magnificent pair don't you think. Another lady I happened across on my travels. Kind enough to accommodate me as well, in both senses of the word.












Italy 2017. Milan in fact. I love studio shots. Makes me 'work' at getting things just right. An even greater pleasure when it is a part nude shoot and the subject is someone like Fabia.





Buckinghamshire 2008. Poolside with Annabel and the promise of things to 'come'. It's her pool LL, so we were quite private. Just as well as we did t it right there, at least the first time, that is. Life had been a bit rough for her, but an orgasm or two always helps.






Greece 2017. Yes she was with me. I wasn't being a peeping Tom. It is Emma who I have spoken of before enjoying a vacation with me. I was enjoying having Emma....








Italy 2016. Sorrento in fact over at Paola's place. Why does it always remind me of that Drifter's song 'Up on the Roof'. A bit of early morning tanning before it became too hot. Great hair. We have been close friends since she served me coffee way back in 2008. I have served her off an on whenever we can.





London 2007. Ill say no more LL. You can use your imagination. Not long legged, but she made up for it .... elsewhere, wouldn't you say.





Barnard Castle 2004. 'Stop messing about with that camera and fuck me' she said. I often do as I'm told and I did then....







France 2008. Fresh out of the pool and fresh out of London LL. Not Carcassonne. I didn't own back then, but close by. Sarah needed a vacation. Working in the City can be quite stressful and she needed a release or two or more.





Virginia, USA 2009.







Suffolk 2009






Have a nice day ma'am


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. © 




No comments:

Post a Comment