Thursday, June 21, 2018

Studio Studies


For LL

I thought you might like an escape from my various escapades/encounters (well almost). Below are studio shots and studio type shots, all taken in London and nearby, over a number of years from 2005. I guess you could say these are my 'professional' ones. Faces edited out mostly, for obvious reasons.

There are some beautiful women out there LL.

Incidentally, your recent video skills could do with a little improvement. All over the place...rather like you. I'm all over the place, but in an entirely different way - travelling, and in luxury.

Now to the beautiful women. The captions refer to their initials and my reference in their portfolio files. Little bit of the United Nations here i.e. several nationalities/ethnicity.



KPW 27/2008
An American in London, based in Grosvenor Square (you'll figure that reference out). Outstanding in my view ... and so were her nipples. By the way the only place I have come across 'enhancements' was California. Why doesn't that surprise me, LL! These were natural.






SFR 12/2006
This lady is a lady of leisure...or she was then. A lot of her days were free ...and easy!





HCB-C 42/2007
Would you believe she is a lawyer.





CAJ 48/2006



JJ 98/2005

One of my early ones, photos that is. I remember Jenny well, she had this fantastic skin tone.




GNSO 47/2008
A young London girl (West Indian) who worked in Selfridges back then. Merely a commission.





NA 116/2008


This black lady was quite something. She had gorgeous skin tone and a lovely body. She was quite 'frisky' too LL. Who was I to say no....




JF 67/2008
Another American in London. She was introduced by the lady in the first shot in this blog. Very photogenic, once she loosened up and relaxed.




An Apartment Shot
Her apartment, not mine. Her bed, not mine. Her affection was mine though. I guess you could call this shot a precursor of things to come, and come she did!





JT 39/2006
I took this shot in January of 2006 in the studio. Then we went to lunch. An afternoon of 'relaxation and exercise' followed. Very caress-able, as I recall and she enjoyed every minute, did Jane.





KLH 33/2018
Taken last month in London. LL. I'll leave it at that...




LLT 26/2007
You know this lady, sort of. She was with me in Marbella a short while ago.




CLG 12/2008
This is the one exception to London. This was taken in Miami. Looks great doesn't she.




SMB 19/2008

For me this was a 'heart stopping' English beauty. She could use those lips, too ...




CGH - At Home 2009


Taken at her home in Surrey. Chris's second name is Grace and she certainly had lots of that. Just back from a vacation. Her not me, hence the tan. I'm on a perpetual vacation these days...and it's grrrreat!



BMP 9/2005
A very early shot. I used to get my subjects/clients to try various positions to display their beauty, curves and their lines. Quite like this one. It was one of those weeks when you weren't in the picture and I was in London.





SB 6/2005

This one would be 'telling' but she was a pretty good substitute for you LL - better in fact in all ways




IGG 16/2006
Izzy - lovely girl/woman...hmmm...definitely a woman in all respects




At Home 2009
My apartment early 2009.



SHT 2/2006






DTL 19/2006


This lady danced in West End shows. Very flexible...apparently.





CH 2005


A very close friend. Pretty isn't she LL. Lucky guy wasn't I, but then it must have been that certain .... je ne sais quoi.







VBL At Home 2005

A French banker. Now there's an interesting combination, LL. Her home. Talk about firm, perky boobs.





GHP 13/2006


Studio





ERF 43/2008
Studio




SDT At Home 2007

Pretty good position, don't you think LL. Floor would have been rather hard, soooo.....





WSD 18/2006
Studio





FGR 45/2009
Studio. Lovely young lady.




MKLT 23/2007


Near perfection, LL. London studio again. That place has seen a few..... ummm....encounters





VK 24/2018
Indian lady. Now I could tell you a few things about Indian women, LL, but I won't this time...





Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment