Tuesday, June 12, 2018

Location, Location, Location


For LL


Well I gave you a small break from my more revealing photography files, but now to return.

Mainly just photos this time with brief, narrative where I feel some need more explanation. The title refers to the places, geographically speaking, and to the places physically speaking - the three most important ones😉.

I often wonder what you thought I was doing after we parted. Your



Savannah, Georgia USA 2006 - Studio

This was the first time I visited Gulfstream and had a good look at their business jets. Now I own one. The lady above was a commission introduced by a friend in South Carolina.




London 2005


A commission in Kensington. Delightful lady and delightful features. Invited to explore - a real pleasure, for both of us LL. Summer of '05 when you were acting behind my back. I felt free and I have to say it was very beneficial.




London Studio 2006



London Studio 2006



Las Vegas, Nevada 2007

Just a roll of the dice or, if you like, winner takes all. I did. Passing through here on my way across the Southern States, I stopped over for a couple of nights and hooked up with a lovely single lady. My hotel room was better than hers, so.... 




London 2004

Just a friend from way back. Divorced.





Naples, Italy 2007





Rome, Italy - Studio 2007






Munich 2008


A pure joy to shoot this athletic German lady. In fact viewing this photo again LL, brings back memories of the fragrance she had sprayed on herself...all over as I recall.





Near Limoges, France 2006


House guest - me that is. This is her place. I'll give you three guesses why that cloth is on the chair and it isn't just for the oil I had applied!









Nice, France 2007






London 2005





Florida 2006

Taken at WLC, LL. Catching the fronds of that plant in the shot was intentional and inspirational. Her idea, not mine. Oh, by the way she was staying with me. A friend from New York City. After all I had stayed at her place a few times, so it was only fair to give her a vacation ... Same bed as you used, incidentally.








London 2006


Fantastic boobs - that I do remember.





Florida 2006



Another house guest at WLC, LL. This time down from Sarasota for the weekend.






Palermo, Sicily 2007









Norfolk 2004









Denmark 2006


My pharmaceutical company has a lot to answer for! But...I kept taking the 'medicine'.





Ancona, Italy 2007





Cheltenham, UK 2006

This lady is stayed with me in Denia  - Trish. She hails from Bristol UK.






Paris 2006 - Sex on Two Legs ...and her Back






Florida 2008 - Cheeky!




Near Béziers, France 2006 - Also Cheeky


I often made my way here, as I was looking at buying a home in Carcassonne. I did in the end, and I still have it LL, which is where I am now, of course. This lady was someone I was in contact with. Take that as you will. We used to ride around the lanes in the countryside. That wasn't the only riding or contact ...





Holkham near Wells-next the Sea, Norfolk 2004

I never took you to Holkham beach, did I. It's beautiful and unspoiled. Can be a bit wild too. I took this shot at 5.30 a.m. one day, before any folk appeared. She was staying with me LL. You know where ...





New York Studio 2008






Sussex, UK 2008
Old camera - new woman. The camera is from my collection...and so is the woman!




Keswick 2004


I told you there were a few ladies dotted around near you, didn't I. Brampton, Keswick and Penrith mainly. This was taken in May of 2004. I felt quite free to ensure I had 'back ups' after what you told me about your Oxford trip (s) ....supposedly to Rugely. You only had yourself to blame.

Lovely body, don't you think. Maybe a visit might be in order - to her, not you!






New York Studio 2008




London Studio 2007

Racey, don't you think. Yes, that is an intended pun. 


Near LA  California 2007




Suffolk, UK 2005 - December


While you were trying to rub my nose in your man, my attributes were employed elsewhere. I may have given the impression that I was sitting around 'pining' for you, but I wasn't as you now know😏. Disinformation LL.

This was taken at her home. A period place in Suffolk that her parents owned and used weekends. This wasn't a weekend.





Hertfordshire UK 2004

I was in Cambridge on a little business (property), when I met this lady. We ended up at her place a little way south of the City. A great afternoon and night. Got to stroke both pussy's and a few other things.





Oman 2008

Remember my Egyptian trip? This was part of a Middle East tour I made and managed to squeeze in a couple of shoots. This was one.


Becky - Greece 2008

⇡ 
Ladies who liked a little variety in the way they were 'taken'




Sonja - Sweden 2006






New Hampshire 2006

Down by the lake. A favorite place and very private location at the old property.




Norfolk 2005

Sun shining through open patio door in the day room, LL. You knew it well, once.





Essex, 2005


A real temptress....sexy.







London Studio 2006









London 2006

Young gifted and ...naughty!



Carcassonne, France 2008






Florida 2006

Taken in the bath tub - you know, that one, LL back in the USA.




Near Salzburg, Austria 2008





Somewhere in Norfolk UK 2006

My shirt, my tie, her body - all mine. I nearly sent you this shot in early 2006 to make a point, but held off as I wasn't sure you wouldn't decide to return. You admitted you had made the wrong decision about that time, but were too cowardly to put it right. Right is the operative word. You know it would have been the right decision. Now look where you have ended up!






Florida 2008

'Hurry up I want to make love'. They were her words when I was taking this and other shots of her. I hurried up - who wouldn't!




New York Studio









California 2007

Another wealthy client and lover, LL. I had the time of my life back then. Thank you!







London 2007

Great boobs.








Paris Studio 2007









Amsterdam Studio






London 2008







Denia, Spain 2006


A Delaware lady in Denia. That was a fun week. It was just after I had bought the new villa - September, I think.




California 2007






Savannah, Georgia - Studio Shot





Paris Studio 2007


She was so sexy and had fantastic lingerie. A commission for this lovely curvy lady.






Suffolk, UK 2006





Puerto Banus, Spain 2007


It was so easy to get laid, as you rightly said once LL. Easier than you might imagine and in places you may not have thought of.




Florida 2008





Copenhagen, Denmark 2006



Scottsdale, Arizona, 2006





Tucson, Arizona 2006


Regarding the two shots above - one after the other you might say and you would be right.







London 2005





Near Perpignan, France


A French lady. Very desirable I recall. We couldn't keep our hands off each other. I'm sure she was verging on being a nymphomaniac, but I wasn't complaining.




Near Santa Fe, New Mexico 2006






All of the ladies were a
A Cause for Celebration
Cheers!




Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment