Monday, June 11, 2018

All Around

For LL

Several themes in this blog LL Can you spot them?

To start, a couple of scenic photos taken in New Hampshire a year or so ago...









Now for something naughty but nice, starting with ladies in red...








First the nice....


London 2006





London 2006







London 2006









London 2006







London 2005



Now for the naughty.....






New Hampshire 2007

House guest...




Norfolk 2005


Just back from France, this lady was seeking some lip to 'lip' recreation, and boy did she enjoy it. After that a hands on approach and some penetrating exercise followed.






London Apartment 2006

Remember the disinformation about the hospital, LL. I was receiving therapy, but of a wholly different kind. Somewhere between those thighs above. Nice to be able to look back on your point of entry... and in your case, my exit.





London 2006






Netherlands - 2006


Going Dutch took on a whole (or is that hole) different meaning in this encounter. She was one who liked to buck upward against my downward thrusts, and once she got going there was no stopping her...to my delight and supreme satisfaction.








Boston, Mass 2007


Who works on a Sunday? Nobody, but I met this lady at her office (safest place) and the rest? Well LL, you know how much I like long legs.... Shame yours were vertically challenged,  even if you were  more often than not horizontal.




Bologna Italy 2007


She poured the drink, I set up the shoot. It took a few tries to get this right, but not on the rest of our naughty afternoon. Neither of us needed to 'try', experienced practitioners that we were/are.




Florida 2008




Paris 2006
Lovely body.




London 2005
Faceless but not featureless.



London 2005

Shadowlands.



Brampton 2005

As you know, when I left your place I headed for the motorway. Mostly down to the Penrith exit and then the A66, of course that route was interspersed with visits in and around Penrith and the same in Keswick - neither of which you were aware of.

Then I sometimes took the A69, breaking my journey by spending a day (and a night), on  various occasions, with the lady above. I first met her in late 2004, so by the time this photo was taken we were well acquainted. I was pretty familiar with all her assets and attributes as well, as she was with mine!

Almost on your doorstep and you didn't have a clue. As I said in the past, I was way ahead of you, way ahead.



Bordeaux, France 2008
Al a carte.



London 2008

Seam - less.


London Studio 2006

When I took this shot I knew the world was round and in fact in this instance beautiful. Great curves, don't you think. 




Denmark 2007

All I want to say here is mmmm .... Those Danish girls certainly knew a few things about 'pork'.




Kinky Boots - London Studio 2008


London Studio 2007

Purple rain...a squirter.







Paris Studio 2008
All lace and lascivious. 





London 2006

The possible puns here are numerous LL. Play your cards right, ace in the hole, royal flush etc. Took a bit of setting up - we did it for fun. I did play my cards right, was rewarded with an ace in the hole, and a right royal flush on her face when she received a full house.



Paris 2006
Coming off or going on? Going off and coming....!




Paris 2006
You once asked me in August 2003 if I would remove the panties I bought you with my teetth. They tied at the side too. In the end I never did it for you, but I did for Michelle.



New York Studio 2007

Feisty New Yorker. No qualms, no inhibitions




London 2005 - Neighbor




London Apartment 2005

Another tie, another shirt, another 'valley' LL. In fact it is someone I have shown in a previous blog. This is someone who worked in the London office of the last company I worked for and left in 2004.

Free from that 9-5 treadmill and, in effect, free of you through your own actions, I was able to spend time at this lady's apartment from time to time. It was very 'rewarding'.





New York Studio 2007







Norfolk 2004

Obviously I used a close up shot here with a little vignette effect. Mainly to emphasise her mons Veneris. Her mount of Venus. I'll leave you to imagine the rest😛





Ciao
Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment