Thursday, June 7, 2018

Jan in May

For LL

I thought I would follow up fairly swiftly with another encounter with Jan. After we  met and enjoyed time together way back in that February, some years back, I invited her to come with me to Barcelona for a long weekend in May of that particular year. I didn't have the apartment back then, so we booked the hotel and room that features below. It is entirely coincidental that I have posted this just after entertaining Trisha in the city.

How times change, though. My first visit here was in the 1970's then with my late first wife, way back in the late 1980's/early 1990's. That was followed by several more trips with her. After she passed away, the next time I was here was with you LL. Nice hotel as I recall, but I had no jet nor my own driver to pick us up back then.  This trip with Trisha includes both those items and my luxurious apartment. Times change.

Back to Jan. We came here - she had been before - and we both had/have favorite places and restaurants. We enjoyed ourselves. She is great company. Intelligent, worldly, sophisticated and back then, not yet forty.

Naturally we had our times in the bedroom - she can be very frisky, often at the proverbial drop of a hat. The vacation got off to quite a start. We hadn't even unpacked LL, before Jan started her own 'unpacking'. She was impressed by the size of the bed and said she wanted to 'christen' it to start our visit off on the 'right note'.




sxsxsxsxsxsxsx





I stripped my shirt off, trousers etc and kicked off my footwear, while Jan stripped down to her undies and climbed on that large bed, and posed for my camera.




From there it was only a matter of moments before her panties had been slipped down to her ankles and the bra not removed but shuffled down, the straps removed from her shoulders and the bra pushed down to reveal her breasts. I could feel myself hardening by the moment, especially when I saw her erect nipples., LL. Association of ideas, I guess coupled with the sight of her body.

Coupled is where we were heading.

Jan can be, and was on that occasion  something of a tease - great butt and I love her slim waistline.





By this stage I was showing my 'interest' well and truly, hence Jan's smile and tempting me further by displaying her pussy as you can see. I love those legs and she loved me caressing them. I continued shooting when I could concentrate enough!

Jan continued to drawing me in by displaying her body - as you can see below LL. Very, very sexy because neither of us had touched yet. Anticipation is three quarters of sex and she knew/knows how to build that anticipation as I do, also. At this point it was her turn to tease and tempt. I didn't need much of the latter!






Then she rolled over on her tummy and I got to photograph her lovely butt. The temptation to take her right then was enormous...as I was, LL.



Neither of us could wait any longer. She knelt on the bed and just smiled offering her pussy up. Completely shaved and by now swollen and ready. That was due in no small part to a little encouragement from my tongue and fingers. Before this shot below, Jan had spread her legs and pushed my head gently between them. As my tongue and mouth explored her pussy, I was rewarded with the gasps and mmm's I was accustomed to. Duly swollen and lubricated, you could say LL.


She spread her legs even further pushing her butt toward me and as you can see LL wanting to be taken from behind. At this point I was standing and more than ready. I put the camera down (shame we didn't have a video set up) and standing just about where the shot below was taken from, I placed my hands on her back drawing them slowly down to her butt and stroking her thighs I slowly slipped inside her.

Warm, wet and slippery. So much lubrication LL. I've dipped my 'pen' in a few 'ink wells' but this is one of the wettest. Each woman I met had her own way to turn herself on and exhibiting herself was Jan's - no qualms whatsoever.

I slid in and out slowly, she is quite tight without being too tight, so the stimulation for both us was gorgeous. We savoured it. I watched her buttocks clenching, wobbling a little, then clenching again. The more I saw and felt, the longer my hardness lasted.

The liquid noises - you once said LL they were 'talking' to each other - were something else. In fact on this occasion it was a full blown 'conversation'. If you look below you will see the hips I gripped during our lovemaking - what a pleasure. 

One thing Jen had no difficulty with, LL, was reaching an orgasm ... or two. Having started slowly, Jen's physical reaction - bucking up against me - told me that she wanted to step up the pace. I slammed into her faster and a little harder. My groin and tummy slapping her buttocks as I did. Making music, you could say. Looking at her lovely back arched down away from me and her groans of pleasure urged me on - not that I needed it. And...and then she came. I felt her contracting buttocks against me and I felt her pussy contracting around my penis. She shouted out and groaned a sort of primeval sound really, but very sexy. She relaxed a little.

I was still inside her LL, and her juices were flowing all around her opening. Not only that her climax had stiffened my resolve, you could say. I was rigid and she loved that feeling inside her - she said so. Still in the same position we both paused momentarily.

Then I just thrust and thrust and thrust. She cried out, again and again and...I came, and so did she, a second time. I felt myself just shooting and shooting all I had, inside her, every last drop. We were both wet and sticky. Jen rolled over and went to the bathroom. When she returned I did the same.



When I returned she lying on the bed. Eyes closed and her bra still round her waist. She looked truly sated and she looked beautiful, LL. She is a very pretty woman, which poses the question. Why did I fall in love with you all those years ago? I don't know. However, I do know why I fell out of love with you.




When she heard the camera she opened her eyes, dreamily and just said mmm. I took a few more shots of her. Who wouldn't she looked fabulous lying there. I felt like I wanted her again, which was good because she said she wanted me, back inside her.







I was about to put the camera down. I had been looking down on her and admiring her boobs. They had yet to receive any real attention. All the effort and arousal had been via the 'back door', so far. Then she rolled a bit further onto the bed and opened her legs. That was it - no more photographs.

I knelt between her legs, looked down at her pussy,which was already dribbling her juices onto the sheet. Then my eyes traveled up her body looking longingly at her lovely breasts. I placed my hands either side of her LL and then leaned down and we kissed LL. Her nipples were rubbing against my chest and her hands were full with my fella down below.

I moved from kissing her mouth to kissing her boobs and sucking on her nipples. She rubbed my penis against her clit. It was pretty wet down there LL. Then Jen guided me into her and we made love for the second time, in that hotel room in Barcelona. After we had both come - she before me - she got a second shot and a fourth orgasm. All within an hour or so.

By now we both needed to shower, so......









sxsxsxsxsxsxsx




As I said earlier, it was a long weekend stay, which naturally gave us more opportunities for making love, and for me to get more photos of Jen's lovely body. She was more than happy to pose LL. You had no idea and I have checked the photos from S. I doubt whether I would even be interested nowadays.

Here is  selection of some I took that weekend. I rather like the one of her kneeling and facing the camera. Shortly afterward she was in that position with me below her and she was impaled on my remember, much to her satisfaction! Never knew a woman could 'ride' with such passion.










Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©






No comments:

Post a Comment