Thursday, June 7, 2018

Jan in Feb

For LL

I thought it was time for another narrative of one of my many encounters. 

Do you know LL there were times when I had five or six women 'on the go' at a time. Not difficult given their different locations, and it was great fun. A couple of examples. Iwas seeing you, off and on. Mainly 'off' because of what you did. I was also seeing women in Penrith, Keswick, Brampton, Harrogate and Leeds. It always made for an 'interesting journey back south from your place. That in fact is six different women, but not all each week!

Beyond that it wasn't difficult at all. After you went your merry way I was in France, the USA, Spain, Italy, Denmark, Austria etc etc. It really wasn't difficult to have five or six on the go all over these places and within each country. Places like Paris and New York were easy, given their size. I never took women to the same restaurants...or hotels! I did however entertain quite a few at my places abroad and the apartment in London. Now I entertain, if that is what you might call it, at my place in Knightsbridge.

 Most of the women I knew/know were/are aware that none of us were/are in inclusive relationships so we were all free to go elsewhere.

Take London for instance. When I had the apartment in Docklands I had a number of neighbors/partners spread around the various buildings there. Women of course and most in their 30's and 40's, many single, divorced or separated. They were available, and made themselves available, so it wasn't difficult to almost have a different woman each day of the week. Then, in addition, I had also started my photographic business, so more opportunities arose. Some falling into my lap, literally, with no effort on my part...beyond what was required to satisfy these women, LL. 

All of which leads me to Jan who appears below in all her glory and beauty. Be warned the photos are mildly explicit.

Jan and I met at a party one of my friends held in London. We hit it off over drinks and a bit of very crowded dancing. The slow tunes were the best, as she pressed her shapely body right up against mine during them. Nice feeling.

We exchanged cell, sorry mobile, phone numbers and started texting and talking over a few days. then one day she accepted my invitation to lunch. That afternoon we ended up back at her apartment, on the other side of the River from me, and we both knew what for.

She stripped to her panties, me to my boxers. She was gorgeous LL as you can see. Great boobs reasonably long legs and quite the poser for the camera.














Jan slowly and very sexily removed her panties, and I took my boxers off. She looked at my erection which as I recall was full on - locked and cocked you could say. She took that erection in her mouth for a while as I rubbed her clit. The effect was that it aroused us both near to the point of climax. Mind you with Jan's body I didn't need any arousing.

I took a number of photos that afternoon. they are below and in no particular order, although the one's above are. As you will no doubt work out quite easily she liked to be taken from behind first. After that and the satisfaction and orgasm that went with it then a slower more traditional approach was adopted. I was amazed at what she could do with her legs. I stood - it freed my hands to play with her boobs and squeeze them at the critical moments.  Writing this, I can still imagine the feel of them in my hands and the hard nipples erect and deliberately brushed touch and pinched by me. That is to say nothing of my looking down at her and our lovemaking. She was very firm, you know where which along with my width and length made for a superb experience.

She watched to until that critical moment when she came. Such a lithe body, but she is still in pretty good shape in 2018. Older of course by over ten years but still in her forties and equally as desirable.

We met for lunch at the Savoy in March... and then she agreed to come with me on a long and sexy weekend in Barcelona. I have written another blog covering that event
















































One final shot of someone else entirely. On the point of..... well, you can work that one out for yourself😜.



Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment