Monday, June 11, 2018

A Few Good Women


For LL


I think I have provided plenty of words alongside shots in my past blogs LL, so here are some with few words, other than where I may wish to make a point. The photos span the years 2004 to 2007.

They say variety is the spice of life LL. I had plenty of both - variety and spice in my life during those years. What follows is just a few of those times - good times. 

One thing you taught me was not to fall in love, not to give your heart wholly to another, because when betrayal creeps in it really hurts. I have given my heart to just two women in my life apart from you. Those two I married.

Naturally, I was pretty close to most, but not all, of the other women I met between your betrayal and my second wife. However, I wasn't foolish enough to give myself 100% and be hurt yet again. So casual affairs, casual sex and casual vacations became the order of the day. What surprised me most of all was the number of willing participants. Photography was an excellent introduction to such situations. When I started on that course as a hobby, that became a business, I had no idea where it would lead, but I was more than pleased with the destinations.


_________________




Lingerie shoot in France 2006.

She loved her butt and so did I - it was gorgeous. Of course being in her thirties helped.





 Client - London 2005. 

I didn't have my studio then, so all shoots were  generally at the clients place of choosing. This one was in her hotel room in central London. When I took this shot, I thought we were just about finished. However, she removed that bra then her panties and the rest...well the rest was all about panting. You were understating the opportunities out there when you gave me your opinion on available women in early 2006.

I rarely had to initiate a move myself. So many just wanted some fun in bed. I obliged. It was amazing how many women hadn't had good experiences in their sex lives, so I guess I provided an excellent service in...servicing them. Sometimes two a day! Can't resist a good looking woman.





Client and more - Atlanta, Georgia 2006.

Black women, especially Americans, were certainly not backward in coming forward. This lady whose apartment I am in, in the above photo was no exception. Looking at her portfolio now, so many years later, I have to say she had a great body. Lovely legs and a very flexible frame.









Friend's Yacht - France 2007

This shot came about as a result of a visit to Nice and St Tropez. I was commissioned by a friend to do a shoot for him. Then spent the weekend on his yacht. I was 'paired off' with the lady above for the whole weekend. Who was I to object.







Client shoot - London 2006

I remember this lady well. This was taken in the home in Chelsea. I remember her complexion being the soft pink you see above LL. Divorced wealthy and still in her thirties, she posed for all her shots well - portraits, profiles fashion and lingerie. I think this one caught her unawares, hence the half turned look.

Those pretty panties didn't leave much to the imagination either, but then I didn't need my imagination shortly after this shot.. Next thing was that top was off my hands were placed by her on her boobs and the rest is history and memories of a lovely afternoon.







Personal (very) - Harrogate, Yorkshire 2004

Who, as a man, wouldn't love this shot. Your 'knickers' weren't in the same class LL. I stopped off here on one of my trips back from a weekend with you. Did you really think you were fooling me all that time? She was a 'regular'. A regular stop off, a regular lover. I think I photographed every inch of her lovely body and she liked to wear sexy stuff like the above to keep 'up my interest'. With her body there was no need but I appreciated her effort...and her efforts!








Hot Day in Arizona 2006.

Laura dressed in this stuff for the photos she wanted. If I remember she called it her 'red-neck' outfit. It was pleasure seeing her getting into that top with my help.





Getting very personal in Nice 2007.

Not the visit mentioned above. This was around a year later. By then I had lots of contacts along the Cote d'azure. This lady was one such intro. the intention, like the best of intentions was for a routine photo shoot until she started stripping off  while I was packing my equipment away. She had gone to the bathroom, as I remember, when she called for me to come. Camera still in hand I did and she said to take this photo...and a few others of her completely nude.

The inevitable occurred, to our mutual satisfaction!










Scandinavian Fun - Sweden 2007

A photo shoot near Uppsala with this lady at her home and then I was invited into her sauna. She must have been one of the fittest women I had met and her boobs were fantastic LL. You didn't even enter the 'competition on that front! I took this shot before closing the door and joining her.

All that moisture on me and on her called for some hands on work. We were writhing in it eventually but not in the sauna. Lucky fella or what!








Just swimming and just covered in California 2006.

A day on the beach in California on a deserted stretch up from LA. Yes, what mattered was covered at the front but only just. The sand dunes were extremely useful for our out of the water antics. Nice butt and boobs...at least an 8/10.







Studio shoot - Boston Mass., 2006

This was the first time I photographed a lady who was to become an old and close friend. By close I really mean close, LL. Those lovely breasts were dangled in my face more than a few times over about two years.




Marbella 2005

This wasn't a shoot or a commission. Just someone, more than someone really, who I was paired up with having joined a couple I know who own two apartments in Marbella. This was their other apartment.

She was quite the poser when she was in front of my camera. Like when I took a photo of you in that hotel in Sorrento LL, we ended up in the sack for an afternoon of sex and fun. She was very demanding, but I rose to it on each occasion. With her body in sight it wasn't difficult!






New England 2005.

Weekend 'guest' at my first New England home. I took this in the outhouse in the summer of 2005. Imagine your eventual ex getting his hands on this body while you were playing away, because that is what happened. Lovely isn't she and much younger than you were LL.











Sussex UK 2004

After your revelation in Florida in March of 2004. I had no qualms in spending some time one week in Sussex. This was taken at her home after a visit to my brother and his wife.. She was going to sunbathe a bit - after becoming a little frisky decided on another form of exercise. She was teasing me here, but didn't stop removing that bikini bottom...or her top. Redheads are quite fiery in bed LL. Writhing and bucking to get the best from their partner and give him the best. She gave...a lot.



Austria 2007

Her apartment in NE Austria. It gets quite hot there in the summer, so we were both in the minimum. She in those undies me in my boxers. I never thought someone young and fit like her would make a move on me, but she did and the pleasure was nearly all mine....the rest was hers!








Put your finger on it and she did. Florida 2005.

Casual sex became a habit with me after I found out about you LL. What was a bit of a revelation to me was how many participants there were of the opposite sex. This lady came to clean one of my homes each week. We got to know each other and on this day she decided to provide more than her usual services. I wasn't about to refuse those boobs or the rest of what was on offer.

Instead of finding the cleaner an interruption to my week, it became a pleasure to look forward to regularly!

Of course she knew what she was doing dressing like that and I knew too.









Norfolk, UK 2004


An early first date after I found out about you and the guy with the Spanish name. Estate agent lady that I had regular business contact with over about three years dating from 2002. We ended up in this bed of hers, summer of 2004. Lovely milk white skin and open to learning things about sex she never knew. Couldn't get enough afterward!










Prague, 2006

Eastern Europe and the women there were well worth a visit and my work took me there several times LL. This gorgeous woman had no qualms in posing for my camera even out on her balcony on what was quite a cool evening. In this instance I had asked to photograph her via a contact.

She was quite willing and quite uninhibited too - hence the shot above. She wasn't averse to a little extra-curricular activity either! Perhaps now, apart from what you did, you can see why I went off you big time. I was never going to marry the many women I met through business and photography, although a few wanted to marry me ...for the obvious reason - money. So these casual relationships, sometimes no more than a day, or so suited both me and them.









Leiden, Netherlands 2005

Another apparent redhead, but another area belied that assumption. One of my employees in the UK was Dutch by birth and introduced me to various contacts in The Netherlands. This was the daughter of one such. She was at university in the City and having heard of me, and that I was going to be in the Leiden, asked me to photograph her. I agreed before even meeting her.

This was in my hotel and she turned out to be a real minx. I came out of the bathroom after taking shots of her fully clothed to find her in the position you see above. Guess what....yes, you guessed, she wanted me to bed her, so....










Cambridgeshire 2006

University student, well post graduate to be precise. I met her after meeting up with an old friend who was a lecturer back then. To cut a long, long story short we ended up in her rooms at the college she was at. She was so pretty I took these photos, only one above, but you get the idea. She had been in Africa just before our meet hence her tan...which to my surprise was all over. Great body, great mind and great sex.










California 2006

One of the many, many California girls I met during extensive stays in the State. Taken on a beach - where else! She was a pleasure to behold and...hold, especially those lovely breasts and that butt.

How, and why all these women LL? Don't ask me. In most cases it just happened, often instigated by the women. They just wanted to get laid. You were more right than you could have imagined on that point. The only one you were right about.



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment