Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Lingerie Four

For LL

A brief return to an earlier subject....



Sorry for the poor pun LL. Thought this might show you some of the in between shots of my subjects. I don't only photograph nude women, I also take shots of them getting there!

As per usual I have appended notes where I think appropriate for your 'education'...


Pink Poser

You may be wondering where the pink is. Use your imagination. This lady and the ones that follow felt quite sexy in their attire. I guess it does make them feel feminine and sexy dressing in boudoir style lingerie. This was on your doorstep...almost.

Cumbria UK









Red Alert in Pussy Country

I like my caption here and think the shot is quite sexy from male perspective. Brings a whole new meaning to warning (or is that warming) triangles. Connecticut, USA








Off the Shoulder

Buxom German lady. Plenty of oom pah pah too. I think you might say well built. That is not to say she didn't have all the curves in the right place though.




Service Me

London - A Commission that went elsewhere. No I don't mean I lost her business. The caption says it all. There were plenty of bored women in the capital...need I say more.




Black and Leather

Commission shot for this young lady - nothing more. London again.



More Than a Cupful


This was definitely not a commission unless you might say I was commissioned to provide a service and to service...which I did. Another bored woman in San Diego this time. What a lovely body she had...probably still does knowing her.




Room Service Please

Savannah, Georgia, USA. Taken at this lady's home around cocktail time...hence the glass. I had taken a portfolio of shots on a previous occasion and here I had responded to an invitation for drinks and dinner with her. When I arrived this is how she was dressed. I never leave my camera behind so gained this view from the floor. Later quite a few other views too


Don't You Just Love Red

Stdio shot that I have worked on. Lovely boobs and slim with longggg legs. She was very photogenic. Shame I can't show you faces in these shots but I'm sure you understand why LL.

New York


Up One - Down the Other

Pretty in pink and pretty in Perpignan. Taken on one of my trips to southwest France. This lady was staying in the cottage/gite next door to mine and we shared a back yard. A bottle of wine, lovely hot weather, my camera and some good conversation, resulted in the shot above and more. She was Dutch, incidentally




Visitor


When I say visitor she visited the sun bed next to mine when I was vacationing in Turkey, quite a few years back. Just a casual shot that she asked me to take. She is Turkish.










Tweak My Buttons
or 
Cheek to Cheek

Again a commission that turned out to be much more than that. The commission was for some 'glamour' shots, which I took at her place in London. I did tweak her 'buttons' and more.












Bodice Ripper
or
Overflowing Cups

This  is actually a staged shot taken in Luxembourg. I love the hint of her left nipple in the photo and the curve of her hip. A lady of forty who knew what she wanted.












Dingle Dangle

Young lady at one of my new builds in the UK. This was the weekend and we decided the building site was a great backdrop for the photos she wanted. She was rather naughty and small if you know what I mean. She had her back to the wall most of the time.... Scotland 2007








Round, Red...Ready


She was round where it mattered, red where it mattered and very ready when it mattered. I was suckered a bit on this one as she came to me on the pretext of a commission. It was anything but but who was I to complain about being suckered...or sucked. She didn't complain either about some sucking, licking and flicking. Married although you can't see the rings in this shot. London









More Than a Mouthful

You can say that again! I will leave it at that. I played around with this shot and with her. Oregon, USA













You Need Your Oats

I'll leave you to use your imagination on this one LL, including the location. Naughty young thing though, given how she arrived at this point.



Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©




No comments:

Post a Comment