Tuesday, January 17, 2017

A Lady's Narrative

For LL


A departure from the norm, in these blogs. This encounter is told by a lady I once spent some time with LL. These are her words and her narrative.

+++++++++++++++++++

'He was, I learned later, nearly 20 years older than me, his build solid, but not fat, and very little hair on top.  A somewhat lived in face and a slight graying in the hair he did have. On the face of it not a lot to recommend itself to me. Dress wise he was smart and when I first met him casually dressed.

That seems like a fairly bland description, but it was his green eyes and his smile that attracted me. He smiled wonderfully with his mouth and most of all his friendly eyes. His gaze never flinched and he was articulate, multi lingual, intelligent and well informed. Add to that a cultured background - evident in his manners and knowledge - he turned out to be a lovely man.

I knew none of this when we first crossed paths, of course, and our paths only crossed for a short period. A brief encounter, I guess you could say.

I am an American, and it was here in the USA that we met.

Strangely, that first day I saw him, he walked in wearing sunglasses, so I couldn't see those eyes. In fact, he was just another guy checking in to the Marriott in Palm Springs. I am a lawyer and was in the lounge area off the foyer with an elderly group, all family, who wanted me to handle their wills, trusts etc. Anyone who knows Palm Springs will figure that a lot of my clients are elderly.

He had disappeared by the time the folks I was dealing with left. I guess he had gone to his room. I started typing up a few brief notes on my laptop, still seated in the lounge area. I was so engrossed that I failed to notice he had taken a seat in the same area until I heard this English accent order coffee. Then I looked up to find him without the sunglasses sitting looking across at me in a casual sort of way. He caught my glance at him and smiled. I smiled back.

By this time, apart from an old fella over in the corner, there was just the two us left in the lounge. He said 'Hi' and lifted his coffee cup in a sort of salute. By now I had finished up my notes. It was Friday and I wasn't going back to the office, all the way downtown. I gathered up my stuff, aware that he was watching me in a discreet way. I don't blame him for doing that. I think I am quite attractive and pretty and being younger than he, I could see why.

Funny how one chance encounter  and spur of the moment decision can make such an impression on your life.  Instead of walking out I walked over and, for me, said precociously, 'Hi, can I share the rest of your coffee - I'm all out'.

He smiled with those eyes, said nothing and gestured to the seat opposite him. We introduced ourselves and then started talking. I remember asking him why he was here. Here in the USA, and here in the Marriott. He mentioned relatives, real estate and mainly that he was traveling. I told him I was an attorney, so to excuse all the questions. He said fine. So I asked lots. He inquired about me too, but his questions were fewer but to the point. Not sure how it came about but I ended up suggesting dinner. I was single back then and I had discovered he was widowed. I had a feeling that there was a lot more to him than what he told me, but he was a lovely guy and impeccably mannered, as some English guys are.

He suggested that we don't do anything too formal and just meet up in smart casuals and eat somewhere crowded and relaxed. I knew just the place. Not like me on a 'date' but I suggested I pick him up which he thought was a novelty, but acquiesced. I had me a real gent for the evening!

We had dinner later, both of us in casuals. He wore a light blue button down shirt, sleeves rolled and light tan chinos. He looked good that evening, very good, right along with those eyes. We had clicked big time over dinner and I loved the way he looked at me, complimented me, identified my perfume and most of all the way he treated me.

I was so smitten, now there's a word, that I invited him back for coffee. I knew what I wanted from him, and on reflection, I think he knew. But ever the gent that he was and is, he made no moves when we got back to my place. He wandered around the apartment and looked out at the view of the mountains while I made coffee.

'Wine?', I suggested and he said 'Sure'. He chose a bottle of red from the wine rack and opened it pouring us each a glass. I poured the coffee and we settled side by side on the couch. Chinking our glasses together we smiled at each other took a sip and then in unison placed our glasses on the coffee table in front of us - I still have that table but have moved on since then. As we sat back I had made sure I was a little closer to him. I needn't have bothered because he turned placed his hands either side of my head and kissed me lightly on the lips.

Wow! It was like electricity to me. I could feel my heart rate going up and my breathing a little more rapid. I returned his kiss and then we were really into some heavy kissing. We broke off very briefly, I recall, and then I was straight back on his lips and started using my tongue to explore him. He responded in kind. It was sensual, sexy and and oh so nice.

His hand was resting on my waist just above my hips and I could feel his warmth through my shirt.

I had not intended anything at all when I first saw him. In fact I was coming back to finish up on the meeting, but now I was feeling real horny and more than a little damp. I told him I needed to change and went to my bedroom and the bathroom.


********

I always shower when I get in from a day's work, as most folk do. On this occasion I just freshened up a little having stripped my day clothes off and wrapped a gown around me. I guess a little about my appearance wouldn't go amiss. I am five seven in height, 36C up top and of a fairly slim build everywhere else. Brunette, although I do ring the changes from time to time with my hairdresser! At the time, I was just 30 and a junior lawyer in the firm I worked for.

All refreshed, I came back into the lounge where he was sitting reviewing photos on his camera. I asked to have a look and sat down beside him on the couch, allowing the gown to reveal more of my legs than normal. His photos were very good, very good indeed. I asked whether he had been a photographer. He said no, but had taken some training in New York and was setting up a studio there and had a small facility back in London, England.

Leaning toward him and revealing a lot of my breast,s as I did so, I asked whether he would like to photograph me. Smiling with those wonderful eyes he said yes, but on one proviso. I asked what that was, but we both knew of course... He just smiled again and looked me up and down in what I know was admiration.

I loved it. This guy was sexy and I wanted him.  He was quite a bit older and ever the gentleman, he had not made any overt move beyond our kissing. I have always been attracted to older guys, for a number of reasons, not least of which is experience. 

He suggested we start with the photos. I was wearing the gown and just a bra and thong beneath, 

That's when he took charge.

Not in the way you would think. He said to slide the robe off my left shoulder and expose the upper part of my left breast. I could hear the camera taking multiple shots. He had me look down, up and away from the camera, stepping in occasionally to adjust my hair...and the robe. I liked that. He repeated this without my bra.

Then he had me face away from him and drop the robe down to my thong. Then drop the robe altogether and turn sideways onto the camera with my hands above my head and my boobs prominent. Then almost full frontal - I was still wearing my thong come G-string, naughty of me I know.

I don't think, at that stage either of us was going to wait too long before we had sex. I was very horny by now and I could see he was 'bulging' at the sight of my body. We cut to the chase and he stripped off down to his underwear - now he was real prominent ... up front.

I stood there in my thong as he took more photos and more photos, up close and personal, very personal. I just let myself go fully in front of his camera, as the photos he left me with show below, By this time we had made it to the spare bedroom and I had shed my thong and he his boxers. How we ended up there I guess was because it was the nearest bed. I was very, very naughty. Taunting him with my body and with my pussy in particular. He was quick to rise to the occasion if you know what I mean....

I had aroused myself to a large extent and until this point he had not touched my naked body, nor me his. But that ended in an explosion of lust and exploration. I had rolled off the bed and stood before him. His body was warm to the touch and I ran my fingers through his chest hair and placed my other hand on the large muscles across his shoulders. He had his hands around my waist caressing my hips and there was no doubt he was ready to go exploring. So was I. I held his cock in my hands. It was hard and rigid and quite thick. I had an urge to give him a blow job there and then as his hands caress my butt.

But was the word. He spun me around and pressed his groin against my ass his hands swiftly moving from my hips. One headed up to my left boob the other he lay flat on my stomach. He didn't grab my breast like some guys might. At first I just felt his fingers gently caressing the side of my boob. It was a lovely feeling and surprisingly quite arousing. I felt my nipples harden - both of them - and he hadn't touched my right boob. His other hand held me firmly against him and I could feel his broom stick lying upwards in the crack of my butt.

His hand moved slowly round my boob and he cupped it lifted it gently. I have very firm breasts and a nice upturn to them which makes my nipples pointed and proud. I was loving what he was doing. Then his fingers started tracing circles round my nipple without actually touching it. That was so lovely. I was very moist down below and opened my legs. He drew back a little and slid his hard cock between my legs.

Then he fingered my nipples to such an extent that they went even more rigid. I have never felt them that hard...ever. I could feel his hardness between my legs and started rocking to a and fro on it. The whole of my pussy was so sensitive then and the touch of his cock there made me clamp my legs together less I drip my wetness everywhere. An instinctive reaction I guess, because the next thing I did was spread my legs wide so his tip could enter me a little.

His hand left my stomach and I felt it brush the little stubble I had above my pussy. He found me, found my clitoris and started rubbing my so fast and effectively I felt myself coming and I think I made a a lot of noise, but it was heaven that feeling. He knew what to do without a doubt, he seemed to know just where on my clit was the trigger point for my climax and climax I did. My legs clamping back involuntarily as my stomach contracted with my coming. I was still climaxing when he gently pushed me forward and entered me from behind.

Wow! I thought I had gone to heaven everything was tingling, my pussy was on fire, my breasts and nipples electrified and I thought I would pass out. He had me then - I was his for whatever he wanted to do. I could feel his cock inside me, it was thick and hard but he wasn't rushing things. Then he surprised me by withdrawing.

I was puzzled but not for long because he turned me on my back on the bed. Parted my legs and entered me again. I was on the bed, he was standing and I was looking down my body at that mighty 'tool' as it went to and fro inside me. Combined with the feelings I had and the sight of what he was doing to me, I just closed my eyes, threw my arms over my head and grabbed two of the upright bars on the headboard. He was thrusting hard now and he had grabbed my boobs. Not so gentle now, but firm and squeezing me. It was so so good I felt my whole body was on fire and I felt I was coming again.

I was! I did and so did he! What an experience. Just before he came I felt his cock go quite rigid, more than it had been and it had been very firm...then....well, then I might have passed out momentarily because the next thing I knew he was laying on me gently and kissing my neck. I embraced him with my arms then he rolled off and we snuggled and cuddled for a while. He caressed my back and I caressed his chest.

I'm not sure how long that was because we both dozed for a while.   Then a little later we stirred and I climbed on top of him with my hands on his chest. His hands...well he placed his hands on my ass which was rather nice. My pussy wasn't closed completely and I could feel the lips spread on his groin and I guess so could he.

I leaned over him supporting myself on my arms and kissed him and he returned my kisses. I knew that dangling my breasts right over him would do something and it did. he started to harden right under my ass. So I wriggled down and let him enter me and harden in the warm. Boy, how he used his hands eventually they left my ass and he fondled my boobs. I leaned right down so he could suck on them as I rocked to and fro shafted by his cock. I think I was in control but of course I was pinned very pleasurably by him. I was his butterfly and he was my collector.

Collect me he did. We had some of the best sex I had ever experienced up to that point. I will leave things there and leave the reader to view the photos he took of me.

I guess I will remember him to the end of my days, all based on just that very short time together and a chance meeting. One thing - he brought out 'naughtiness' in me that I have never exhibited before and exhibited is probably the word for what you are about to see.

I can still see his smile and those green smiling eyes to this day....

A P - March 28 2010 Palm Springs California'




This is how it started











I was pretty and perky back then











They are still looking good even now












Can't believe I was this naughty
















Love my ass pic








He was really good with his camera, among other things








I remember around here I wanted him and soon











I was more than ready here











Places I couldn't see but he treated so well











Entry was assured by now



These last two were just before those heavenly moments started

No comments:

Post a Comment