Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Arizona (with references to Sorrento 2004)



For LL



If you have read the lawyer's account of her encounter with me in Palm Springs, California then this follows about a week or so later. 

I was driving I-10 in Arizona, when I decide that (a) it was darned hot and (b) I need somewhere for the night. I was headed to Texas and Rick my old buddy, and now business partner in various projects.

Back to the driving. It was just under three hundred miles to Phoenix - so about three hours plus. I planned to stop for the night on the edge of Phoenix, having left my beautiful lady lawyer in Palm Springs, in the early afternoon. The overall plan was to drive all the way to Florida and that home I had  then near Summerlin, FM. I achieved it after a few stops on the way and a few encounters with the fairer sex.

This is one of them.....

In the end I stopped a little short of the outer edge of Phoenix and ended up eventually at a small ranch style place that offered accommodation, a little way out in the desert. This mainly came about because I was keen to photograph  some of the landscape and flora and fauna. The place I stopped was quite quaint in its way with folksy decor and all. It was run by an elderly widowed lady and her daughter.

I was the only guest at that time and was shown to a very comfortable room by the daughter, Alyson, who features below. Dinner was a chicken casserole with nachos, chillies etc which I later found out was called King Ranch Chicken. I added the recipe to my portfolio and tweaked it a little when I developed my culinary business with Ash (she can't access these blogs LL).

We, mother daughter and me, sat out on the small porch that night talking and I marveled at how many stars I could see, undiluted by any light pollution. The only other place I had lived where I could see the stars so well was at a place I once owned in Norfolk UK. I told Alyson and her mom about it, and about England and Europe. Neither had ever left the USA.

I slept well that night what with the casserole, the drive and thoughts of the lady lawyer in Palm Springs. I occasionally thought of you too, LL. Believe it or not. However, those thoughts were only in retrospect as I knew I couldn't trust you ever again.

Next morning, I woke early and really refreshed, thinking of the next stage of my drive on to Tucson and beyond, as I showered. I reckoned I would spend another day here and get out in the desert and take some photos....keeping clear of snakes etc! I left the bedroom quietly  as I could and headed downstairs. There was a note on the table from the mother to her daughter to say she'd be back around 6.00 pm having gone to Phoenix to see her sister. There was a coffee pot on the old stove so I made a drink, gulped it down, hot as it was, and headed outside. 

No sign of the daughter Alyson, so I walked out with my camera having added a note to the existing one saying where I was. It's always wise to rise early in Arizona, as it is cooler and much more pleasant, plus the reptiles don't get moving that early!

I guess I was gone about and hour and a half. It was already warming up when I made my way back. It was a beautiful morning. The sun was just kissing the mountains and turning them gold, birds were singing and the sage brush aroma was wafting on the slightest air movement. Good to be alive, I thought.

When I got back Alyson was up and dressed, but far from the jeans and checked shirt she wore the day before, she appeared in a lovely white dress that finished just above the knee and had two thin straps that enabled her shoulders to be shown off. She had put on a necklace. I told her she looked great

Then I asked if she was going somewhere, bearing in mind her mother was in Phoenix visiting. The answer she gave was that she was at the house all day. She offered me a cold lemonade, which I gulped down thirstily, and then we went out onto the porch. It was a wooden rustic affair with a couple of easy chairs and some greenery on it.

I sat down still nursing my camera. Alyson was still standing and looking across at me. 'Take my photo then I'll get some breakfast', she said. I raised the camera to my eye to focus on her. What I saw through the lens and captured follows below








To start, she merely slipped a strap off her shoulder which I thought made a good shot, but then revelation followed revelation and, before I knew, it she was stark naked and showing her assets to full effect. I should have noticed before that there was no bra strap in evidence when I first saw her in that dress. Then to find she was completely nude under the dress was something of a surprise...a very pleasant one, if truth be told.

She said nothing and continued to pose for my camera and I took all the shots I could. The best are here.





She had a great figure and when she straddled the porch railings I figured I knew how this was going to end up. 'Bet you got an appetite walking', she said as she turned on the rails and opened her legs to fully reveal her pussy. 'Sure did' I replied. By this time I was standing up and following her around with the camera.

'Food?' she said. 'Yes', I replied. 'That's not all from what I see', she laughed out. I had been aroused from the moment she pulled her dress up and it was really showing now. I stopped the photos slipped my walking boots off then my shorts and stood there as stark as she was and showing how 'proud' she had made me.




'Keep snapping', she said, so I did and these are what followed. She had made her way to one of the easy chairs and sat down with her legs wide apart, stroking her stomach. It was as much as I could do not to take her then and there.

She wriggled around in the seat and folded one leg beneath her. 'You like my body?' she asked. 'Of course' I replied, 'who wouldn't.' 'I don't get much attention out here' she said. 'Well you are now', I replied. She laughed and brought her legs together for a moment. I could see why, she was getting wet and kept looking at my cock.





Quite sexily she parted her lips and looked up at me dreamily and then took her right leg in her hands. 'Take me' she said '...now!'

Then she closed her eyes and opened her legs as far as they would go. One resting on the rails the other on the arm of the chair. It was then that the camera was dispensed with.






I leaned over her and she grabbed my cock as I supported myself on the chair. She rubbed me all over her wet pussy, which was opening nicely and employed me on her clit using the juices that were flowing to lubricate that essential area. It wasn't long before she was moaning and close to a climax. I thought, hell, that was quick... as I recall. I was hard she was open and so we became conjoined in a pretty passionate bout of sex.

She was slippery and very smooth in and around her pussy and gasped a little as I entered her. I thrust hard into her, which she shouted for. Her exact words were' ..fuck me real hard...I need it.' So I did and came myself quite quickly. I was still rigid after that and figured we could make love again, so I got up off my arms and told her to turn over and kneel on the seat. I was in the 'driving seat' now! I had to get a photo of her butt so I took three quick shots and then started in on her from behind.

What a lovely ass she had. I gave it a couple of gently slaps to 'tee her up', she liked it. Then I entered her offered pussy again, easily this time, as she was still well dilated and ready for me. We both took things a little slower, so I made sure her pussy felt me in all parts. This she really enjoyed.

I reached down for her boobs they had not received any attention at all and squeezed and fondled them both while slowly thrusting to and fro. Things were getting pretty wet in the critical area and it added to our enjoyment. I guess I kept that up for some time.

Alyson kept say' mmm'...and ...'mmm'...and 'wow that's lovely'. Her pussy was firm against me and that helped me to maintain my erection - that and the feel of her boobs and nipples in my hands. It must have been quite a while and she was really open now. Even my thick cock wasn't touching her 'lips' fully and boy, was she wet.

I reckoned we should enjoy an explosive climax together so I reached down to her swollen clit and rubbed it until she was shouting and close to coming. At that point I suddenly upped the tempo and thrust into her hard and fast. She came with a great shout and almost at the same time I shot into her. Not often I climax at the same time as my partner, but on this occasion it was an explosive event.



We cleaned up and I put my shorts etc back on. Alyson reappeared from up stairs wearing just some panties and an apron with a bib that covered her boobs. ,Appetite?, she asked, and we both laughed. Breakfast called and we were both hungry. Ham and eggs seemed to fit the bill, so we went for that. I laid the table up and Alyson cracked some eggs and started frying in the skillet. I finished up the table stuff and wandered over to where she was.

The view from the rear was very nice. The curve of her back down to her hipster type panties and the hint of the top of her buttocks. The smooth sweep from her waist to her hips and the hint of her boobs from under her arms as she flipped the eggs and ham. I couldn't resist.

I walked up behind her kissed her on each shoulder and slipped my hands around and under that apron and teased her nipples then caressed and squeezed her boobs. She turned and we kissed long and passionately to the sound of sizzling eggs. I reached over and moved the skillet of the hob and she took her apron off.

'Poached eggs' seemed to be on the menu as well as the fry up. Some idea of what I was facing can be seen below.




Not the biggest I have handled but, on that increasingly hot morning, some of the most responsive. So there we were breakfast just warm and a little overcooked and Alyson sitting on the kitchen table so that I could suck her nipples. As I did I used my hands to pull down on her panties and she then wriggled out of them . She undid my shorts and we were at it again. Three times in two and half hours...not four times in twenty four LL.

Taking her on that old kitchen table is lodged in my memory like...well like a lot of memories. Taking Denise in the bath in Norfolk UK. Kim on a balcony in California. Lori on that sunbed in Florida. Francesca...ahhh Francesca in Italy.

You see LL I have had many, many women in my life since you. Some I sought out, others, well they just fell into my arms, literally. I started out photographing them because of the shots I took of you in Sorrento in 2004. I thought, later, I could do far better than that and I did. So there's my photography as a business and my collection of...conquests. I don't believe in notches on the bedpost as not all encounters took place anywhere near a bed.

When I am old and no longer able to...well you know what...I will have all of that to look back upon. But that time hasn't arrived yet by a long way

Back to Alyson and that table...that was our breakfast in the end. The eggs and the ham went in the trash. We bathed together instead, and that's a whole other story in itself. Four in four you might say.

Early afternoon, we said our goodbyes after brunch and I hit the road for Tucson and a little of New Mexico beyond...

Ciao
  














No comments:

Post a Comment