Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Spice of Life - Two


For LL






I was told that by a lady from Newmarket, Suffolk. She craved intelligent conversation and always looked forward to our weekends in Norfolk and Suffolk together. That wasn't the only thing she craved, of course ...

That statement has been used by other women too - they find intelligence very sexy, it seems. Me, I am quite happy in the company of a beautiful woman and after you I enjoyed the company of quite a few....and that's an understatement.

Her are a few that added spice to my life and me to theirs. Naturally, you have seen some of these women before. I wasn't that prolific in my encounters! Most were single women but not all. By single I mean they were either that or divorced, separated or just seeking excitement As before a few attempts at humor in the captions.





Fruity  and Full bodied
or
Sipping Nectar

Beautiful, beautiful French lady in a place called Martel. She did this for a dare...I didn't think she would, but she did. Had her back to the rest of the clientele and a sweater to hand. She was quite naughty as I you might guess. Not big in the boob department but then I didn't always want to be smothered, but big on riding - horses and me!




Flexibility
or 
Holding Up

A commission. Taken in London way back in the summer of 2005 at her place. She had just returned from Mauritius as I recall. Hence the tan. Very nice white bits! The reverse is true also and so was her reverse. 

I never ceased to be surprised as to how many women wanted sex on these shoots. Whether it was the fact that many were already nude or partially so, or whether it was the intimacy of the camera and the posing. I rarely disappointed them, but did refuse on occasions.






Gravity Defying
or
Pendulous Peaches


She's actually taking her panties off in this shot, having already tempted me with her boobs. they had already received some attention before this shot. My apartment in London. Not a commission as I am sure you have guessed LL.








Perfect Peach
or
Open a Crack

This definitely started as a commission. I completed a set for this lady in Knightsbridge London of her dressed in selected items from her wardrobe. This was one of them. I wasn't until she turned round that I saw what was on display from where I was seated.

She asked me to unbutton the rest of her dress and I discovered that the panties were the only thing she was wearing. The rest I will leave for you to imagine. She is Iranian.



Cheers!

Thirsty work being a photographer so here's a photo of some wine, by way of a break.







Snap Me Up
or 
Don't be a Pussy

This slim young lady needed some portfolio shots for her career. I hasten to add this wasn't one of them. This came about because she had been leafing through some of my portfolio and said she would like some nude photos just for her.

I staged this shot with an old camera (I collect them). The jacket is hers. It was the only thing she put back on for this one. Nice boobs. London.






Look - No Strings attached
or
One Plain On Pearl

Again similar to the above circumstances. A young lady needing some portfolio shots for her career. She decided on this shot and naturally I obliged. London 2007
And...it Frequently Was, back then





First Coffee, then....
or
All Legs and Loins

This is one of the few shots I have allowed a partial facial disclosure. I thought you would appreciate how beautiful this French woman is. We hooked up, if that's the word, in Sarlat, Lot France in 2006. Great figure and the requisite long legs😉

This was taken early one Saturday, at her place, before our petit déjeuner and after some early morning exercise, hence the nudity. I rate this photo as one of my favorites.




Curve Collection
or 
Cup and Butt


I think this photo says all that needs to be said. She felt really sexy dressed as she is here and all of those assets on display soon aroused my 'interest'. That duvet took a pounding and the under sheet parted company with the mattress!  Como, Italy.






You once said that of me LL...the thinking. I believe you may have been right, but then again I think you may have been wrong😉. Thinking was my career and it's hard to break the habit of a lifetime.








Delicious Denim
or
Up or Down? - Up and Down!


Another commission that turned into something else. They came down by the way with a little assistance from yours truly. Both of the phrases on up and down applied, from me and by me and likewise from her and by her. These American ladies sure know how to 'ride'. New York State 2006.







Up on The Roof
or 
Naples Nudity

Wow! What an Italian beauty she was. It was a real pleasure to photograph her. It was very hot that Juy hence the shot on the roof which afforded privacy and some relief from the heat. Naples, Italy.






Coco De Mer?
or 
Head over Heels

I don't really think her butt looks like a Coco De Mer but it is very nice. New York.







Field Studies
or 
Wine and Wander
or 
Red Round and Ready


This photo was taken way out in the countryside in France where this lady had a gîte and a small pool. It was one of those typical hot late afternoons in France. We had been in, or beside the pool all afternoon, bathing and tanning in the nude. She decided on a short walk and I lent her one of my shirts. Nothing underneath.

 The wine? Well it was France after all. and as they say there - Vouloir, c'est pouvoir!


Ciao Bambino!


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment