Saturday, February 4, 2017

Two's Three's and More



For LL


I don't think you had any idea of my life after you 'freed' me, or indeed in between March 2004 and after my freedom date in October 2005. I was never going to leave, I was waiting for you to do that as I had predicted to myself. Sure enough, you did. That's when I decided I could lay on a little 'punishment' to make you think of never doing it again.

I didn't want you back. I couldn't trust you. You had been playing around for all the time we were together, apart from the first seven months.

So, as you have seen I went off  'in between things', and later, and enjoyed life. Part of that was of course my photography and the numerous encounters I experienced.

Here, in this blog, is one category we haven't yet explored to any extent...apart from my old neighbors back in the UK, and that is covered in my blog Natalie and Kate

On occasions, sometimes purely through opportunity or chance, I found myself in the company of more than one woman. Some  of course were pure coincidence, some commissions and some personal encounters.

You really didn't know me at all did you. I'll tell you more of my life before you came into it, one day, as well.


Louche and Lounging


Sisters in Berlin, Germany. Look carefully, the other sister is lounging on the couch. One down and one to go....








Cuddle-some Couple

This was taken on a remote beach on the West Coast. Lovely couple did this just for me so I could get double curves and a sense of intimacy. Again they were very heterosexual women with great figures. We had quite a fun afternoon in the sand, on the sand and looking down on the sand. They say laying on the sand looking at beautiful women is great. What is better is laying on beautiful women and looking at the sand...laying beautiful women. What a naughty couple these two were.




Nude and Nubile
This was a double photo shoot. That is both wanted some photos in the nude. I took this one between staged shots and like its informality. No, they weren't lesbian.










Nautical Naughtiness

I had been invited to this party on board a friends yacht. Yes, I had friends with yachts even when I knew you LL. Some of the entertainment involved this bevy of beauties above and below. They performed some interesting dances etc. Bit like being in a lap dancing place. They were hired I later found out and nothing naughty took place. Interesting afternoon though, and a lesson in the female anatomy!!!















Perfect Pair

We all three shared this bed in San Francisco back in 2006. Lovely memories. Amazing what striking up a conversation with these two led to. They were sitting up at the bar in the Ritz Carlton on Stockton when I came across them. The old English accent worked its magic again. I had intended nothing like where we ended up, but we all three really enjoyed ourselves LL.

I think you were plodding to and fro between where you are and north of the border at the time (nothing new there!). When I think about that and where I was, it makes me smile. You were so cock-sure of yourself and the small round person, and there was me bedding these two beauties. They were staying there by the way . Quite 'well to do' young women, apart from in the bedroom! They knew how to work on me too, much to my delight and pleasure.








Commission

Pretty straightforward here - this was a commission for a lingerie outfit in Florida 2013







Three's Company
or Next Please

Singapore girls in Singapore. I love this shot. The two on the balcony are actually Japanese air stewardesses. We all ended up in the same hotel and here in the same room. The lady in the foreground is English. I ended up sitting next to her on the flight from London, then sleeping with her her. 

Skirts and shoes were disposed of shortly after this shot. Never let it be said that Japanese ladies have small boobs or small anything else. Quite a lot of interplay went on that day and intercourse. What a way to unwind after a long flight for all of us!




Passing Pair

This was taken in Spain in 2005 LL, while you were playing away. I was too, but not with these two. This was up in the hills overlooking Denia. I had been invited here for the afternoon by someone I know over there, while looking for a better place than that s**t hole you chose.

Naughty girls they kept us entertained all afternoon bathing in the nude in the very private pool...and elsewhere. Just after this shot they disposed of their bra's.

You have never lived have you, really lived I mean. You have no idea of life beyond the confines of what you had experienced before I met you, and the confines of where you are now. I see a mundane existence, even where you are now. Bit late for the 'exciting' life , but you had a chance once. As you said of me in not so many words; I am strong and never one to let the grass grow beneath my feet...and I didn't.




Pussy Play


Remember Auberge and how you used to say that you could guess where I was at various times? Well these two worked there. I was such a regular that the one in the foreground became a good friend, albeit there was a bit of an age difference. We used to picnic together and go to the cinema. In the summer of 2006 I offered the use of the pool at my place and she turned up with her friend.

You know how private it is there from your own visits, so a little skinny dipping took place, ending up with some fun and games in the bedroom. Nice ass hasn't she, and two pairs of boobs to play with - nice pert, firm ones. There was a lot of comings on that day and quite a lot of moaning.

I could describe what went on and it would probably turn you on...but I won't😃😋

Auberge closed some years ago, I understand, and these Norfolk girls are somewhere over the Pond still.







Oregonian Outing
or 
Two Big One Small


There's a small place down the Oregon coast from Portland called Florence. In 2005 I had left the relatives place to do a little exploring and stayed at a hotel in Salem. From there I drove to the coast and Florence. A pretty little place just north of the Dunes National Park.

Obviously, you have never seen the Oregon sand dunes, but they are enormous, like hills. I took my camera and headed off after stopping for coffee in Florence, parked up and headed for the shore and the beach. If you recall, I was out there late March early April 2005. One of the reasons being I had just discovered you were 'chatting' with the man you are now with. 

I set out along the shoreline heading for the dunes to the south of me. All that was on the seashore were seabirds and timber driftwood. There's a lot  of both on the Oregon coast. In the case of the latter, mainly Douglas Pine that is washed down various rivers into the ocean. Head down I walked I reckon about half a mile when, in the distance, I saw some figures.

When I got a little nearer I could see it was three people, even nearer three women. Then even nearer I saw they were disrobing and splashing about in the breakers. It wasn't exactly hot, but it was warm. I know from my own experience though that the Pacific Ocean there is cold.

They saw me coming toward them of course, but were unperturbed it seemed. When finally, I could see them more clearly I realized they bathing nude. I started to turn away inland and head toward the dunes out of politeness and a degree of discretion, when the one on the left called out to me to come forward. In fact she ran toward me and grabbed my hand leading me toward the other two women.

I have to say that as she ran toward me I felt more than a little aroused at the site of her boobs jiggling up and down. She let go of my hand and said to join them. So I did. The sun came out and the warmth turned to very pleasant. It was around then that they all said take our photo. I checked whether they were sure, which they were, and went ahead. The shot above is just one of quite a few I took.

Life can be very surprising LL and that day was some surprise! To encounter three lovely naked women on a remote beach in Oregon was something else, and another experience for the annals of my history. I won't say who they were or where they were from, but rolling in among the sun-kissed dunes that day was an experience I won't forget, nor they...even the one with the small boobs. She made up for it as a rider of some note, if you follow my meaning.






Cooking Something Up
or
Butts and Boobs

When I was living in the apartment in London I met quite a few women, as you might well imagine LL. After all there is a population of 8 million there of which a fair proportion are attractive women.

I met these two in June 2005. One blonde one brunette, around the time just before I met Carole. This was actually taken in Sussex where the blonde one lived. I had met the lady on the left in London at a party that a near neighbor had held a few weeks earlier. Back in Norfolk she rang me and said her friend had a place near Brighton and would I like to join them for the weekend.

Knowing what you were up to with the large round man and being between things, so to speak, I felt free. (Incidentally, Cyprus was a test...one that you failed miserably).

So I headed south in my Lexus and arrived to find that, apart from the two girls, I was the only house guest..interesting, I thought at the time. But who am I to complain at such a set up. When I arrived both the girls were in bikinis and had been sunning themselves out the back where there was a lawn, open countryside and a BBQ (above). The house was/is just outside a village and not overlooked in any way, unless you counted the sheep that were in the field beyond.

I had arrived around 11.00 a.m. so we spent the morning sunning ourselves before having a light lunch outside. The plan was to eat out that evening in Hove. A table for three was a bit of a novelty ion my book, but I booked it.

The afternoon was hot and so, after we had cleared away lunch, we lingered in the kitchen and the shade by the BBQ for a while. One of the girls put her hands down the back of my trunks and said how about we all play this afternoon. Then my friend the brunette said, yes, and took her bikini top off revealing the lovely boobs that I hadn't taken my eyes off all morning. Come to that, I hadn't taken my eyes off the blonde's boobs either...or their legs etc.

Both had their tops off before you could blink an eye, followed by their bikini bottoms. The blonde put her hands back in my trunks, pressing her whole body, boobs, legs against me and slid them down. You two are really well endowed I remember saying and smiling. They both looked down at me and said together... you are too!

You can guess that I was very much at attention by then, so we headed upstairs to the bedroom. Comfort is a necessity and for what happened that afternoon it was just right. Plenty of bounce in the mattress as well! Blondie (Jan) climbed onto the bed and lay with her legs dangling over the bottom end revealing her pussy to me. Brunette ( Charlie - Charlotte)  climbed onto the head of the bed and knelt either side of Jan's head. We all knew our parts and I started to lick and flick Jan's clit. She got wet and wide quite quickly and I could hear Jan beginning to moan with pleasure as she was licked and stimulated too.

Charlie came quite quickly and I felt her body arch as she did. She was holding her legs as wide apart as she could and her boobs jiggled around when she hit her climax. Jan was nearly there too. I got up and as Charlie did her work on me, I massaged Jan's boobs and right at the point she exploded I squeezed them hard. She rolled over onto the bed and I stood. Both of them were lying side by side with their legs open. I climbed between Charlie's legs massaging them all the way from her feet which were now back in the air, down over her thighs and up to her boobs. What lovely boobs they were. The touching and feeling and her hardened nipples were all I needed to become fully aroused again and I slipped into her with no trouble at all.

She enjoyed it and said how much I filled her. Jan was kneeling by Charlie's side and was playing with her friend's boobs as I fucked Charlie. Seeing all this happening made all of us extra horny. Charlie came again as I was thrusting hard into her, holding her legs as far apart as they would go. She convulsed several times as I grunted and let my lot fly into her. She was quite hot and more than a little sweaty. I withdrew from her and spread that sweat around her boobs. Jan was now kneeling with her arse facing me and I knew what she wanted. I could see she was wet and bearing in mind that she had already come through masturbation, I reckoned she was ripe for the taking.

 I stood up. she turned around and knelt on the bed and worked on my cock while Charlie watched. Charlie kept opening her legs in a tantalizing fashion and I soon was fully aroused again. I turned Jan around, spread her legs a little farther apart and as she knelt there with me standing, I went straight into her. That alone caused me to harden even more as she then closed her legs a little tightening her swollen pussy onto me and then we are at it like rabbits. Fucking, bucking and coming. I can say it now, but not then - Jan was by far the better lay and she proved it several times more that weekend especially when Charlie went into town for some stuff. I remember I took Jan against the wall in the hallway - both of us standing.

There were more frolics that long sunny lovely weekend and I went back to London overnight with Jan. Charlie stayed over in Sussex. I remember that night we slept together in my apartment near the Thames, her warm and exquisite boobs snuggled against my chest. What memories...






California Girls

Many moons ago LL I showed you three Californian girls in bikinis sitting on  a wall near a pool. These are the same three minus their bikinis on a beach just north of a small place called Cambria. The one on the left lived there and was/is an artist. I leave the rest to your imagination...








Lakeside Larks


Not sure what the German is for larks, but these two very liberated fräuleins certainly knew how to.
Pilsnersee, near Seefeld in Bavaria is where I 'collected'. if that's the word. these two buxom mädchen.

They were both very big girls in the boob department equaling the likes of you, in your better days LL. This was taken in the evening in a more remote part of the lake that they knew. All I will say is after a meal together I had my hands full that night and was pushed to keep everyone satisfied -. we slept well, even if  our situation was a little crowded,shall we say. We slept like three spoons in the end, with hands roaming all over for a while...



All Boobs and Bikinis
or 
Spanking Good Time in Spain.


It seems British girls go to Spain and expect sex as part of their holiday. these two were staying in a holiday apartment next to mine and we could see each other via the balconies. The location was Puerto Pollenca.

It didn't take much, beyond shared drinks and some foreplay, before we were all sharing a bed for a few nights. How could I refuse when faced with such lovely bodies and breasts...so I didn't. Quite wet nights I recall...



Submerged Sauciness
or
Rising Butts

This was a chance photo taken from some distance in Australia. These two didn't even know I had taken it.




Naughty Neighbors

One floor up and about eight over lived the lady facing in this photo This is her apartment. The other black lacy lady is her friend. Who would have thought lady lawyers in the City were up for threesomes, but these two were. One way to unwind I guess and we all three did unwind that weekend and on a few other occasions separately.

Now you don't need to wonder why I kept talking about that apartment in London. It certainly provided a base for a good time LL.

In case you are wondering the lady facing was just back from Greece hence her white 'bits'. At least I could find them in the dark!😉😝😉








Bathing Beauties
or
All Soap and Sex

Harrogate in my hotel room. I will leave you to work that one out. We enjoyed the washing all over bit in that jacuzzi (hence the froth). Naughty young things who spent the night with me.  I was the filling in their sandwich that night. Although earlier I had provided the filling for their sandwich in Eve's garden. You should be able to figure that out.





Bang To Rights

This started out as a commission in my New York studio, Fall 2006. It ended up as something quite different when these two became very horny toward the end of the session. This was one of the final photos and tells you all you need to know, really.

Both heterosexual women who came on quite strongly first with each other and then with me. I don't think I locked up that night until after 10.00 pm preceded by a lot of moaning and finally a call for a cab. What a life eh...LL



Lakeside Loungers
or
Sinuous

This looks like a posed shot but it wasn't it was day out with two very close friends of the female persuasion. The location is just outside the borders of Cambridgeshire and they are lounging on an old willow tree...far from the madding crowd ... of course.

I guess you could term it post coital relaxation, as that is what it was. One of the few with a facial shot that I will reveal. How we were friends? That is for me to know and you to wonder.



Pussy Galore
or 
Three and then Some


Believe it or not no 'hanky panky' here just three naughty girls in southern California who allowed me to take this shot as long as no faces were included. I kept my promise ... as I always do. Even when I said I was going nowhere to you over here in Florida, I meant it.


Three Shades of Gray

Don't read anything into the title, this was just a commission for three college girls from Connecticut.



Bless Their Cotton Socks


I bet you are wondering how I got this shot.! Think cheer leaders and American football and you'll be on the right track. I was commissioned to photograph the cheerleaders for a certain team in Massachusetts which I carried out. Later four of them asked whether I would take their individual photos and some glamour shots. I agreed. I had been well paid by the club and so it was arranged that I would turn up at one of the girl's places and undertake a shoot.

As it progressed so did these horny young ladies. First, shots of them individually, then together, then individually in their undies. Thinking that was it I left them in another room while I got a drink from the fridge when I came back I was greeted by what you see. Four kitten cats or pussies in a row. Even I can't manage four at a time but it was quite an evening and they kept their socks on. At least two got what they came for and two were satisfied in another way.

You haven't lived have you LL...at all...I have!



Just Good Friends


This is actually a black and white of two of the girls above this photo. Taken in my studio about 8 years ago several years after the first ones





Fair Maidens

This may appear to be a reflection but it isn't.  Taken in LA, when I stopped over for a few days en route to Honolulu. they sat across from me in the lounge of the Marriott there and we got to talking. At first I thought they were a couple of hookers! But they weren't - they were taking auditions and had flown in from Chicago.

They discovered that I was a bit of a photographer and the above was one of a number of shots I took in their suite. Amazing how many women will shed their clothes in front of a camera LL, but once again these tow ladies did. I can't say they were 'maidens' though....

Skin like milk and lovely figures, I was encouraged to 'press a few buttons' after the photos. They were loaded onto their laptop incidentally. Wherever I went it seems your remark 'there are a lot of women out there that want to get laid' was very apposite. I just didn't realize how many!  It was a great pleasure though....





Touch Me in The Morning

This may appear to be something naughty but it's just an innocent commission carried out for these girls on the coast of Germany.


Perky Pair

More fun and games with these two. They were all over me as soon as we reached my room and they weren't averse to the photos or some experimentation. their suggestion, not mine but it was a very satisfying afternoon. The shots were taken before things became interesting. It was an hotel in the Netherlands if you are interested LL. I was there on business in early 2007.


 Double Trouble
or 
Post Coital Relaxation

When my mind flits back to this scene, I have some great memories. It was taken in one of the other bedrooms in WLC, FM after an afternoon of unadulterated sex and fun. Being Florida it was hot and left these two lovely women to enjoy their doze after our frantic activity. I grabbed this shot while they slept. To this day I don't think they know I took it.

Remember when you were there and said I didn't make love to you as much as you wanted me too? Well, there was reason for that and you know what it is - you were cheating on me even then in 2004. So I have included the above in this collection to let you see that others took your place readily and I ensured they were fully serviced and more.

To return to the above two women - we met as a result of knowing someone at that guy's office. I was on my own during several visits and got invited out a number of times. As a result these two ladies and I became very good friends. First of all only with the one on the left, but this day was more of a group love in, by request...theirs.



Knightsbridge Naughtiness
or 
More than a Handful or Two

Both the shot above and, on a separate occasion, the one below were taken at two different locations near Knightsbridge in London.

To deal with the one above first. This little threesome tryst came about all because of an estate agent and my being shown property in Kensington. The one on the right was at the apartment I viewed that day and when I left the agent to grab some lunch, who should walk in but the rather deliciously buxom woman above. She sat and joined me. It was just a sandwich joint so we shared a large one and ordered two coffees. Would I like to go back and see the apartment without the agent in tow I was asked. I said yes.

Her name was Louise. I later came to call her 'loose' Louise which she liked as our shared joke. From that I am sure you will surmise she was quite a frisky lady. I didn't see the whole apartment that afternoon but I saw a lot of the bedroom and she saw quite a bit of the ceiling! We also saw quite a bit of each other for a few months and after several afternoon romps, she suggested we make it a threesome. Her friend, whose name escapes me, had even bigger boobs and an equally huge 'appetite.

So, viewing and Reading this blog LL you will have surmised as I am sure you have already that I was leading a life that was nothing like you imagined. Far from being a bore or anything approximating to one, I led quite an exciting life. Beyond that of course were/are the homes, the cars and the wealth. None of which I told you about for reasons you once warned me about. That was a laugh in itself. Sooo naive weren't you.

Now to the girls below. Via Louise I was invited to this party in Knightsbridge. Some party! toward the latter half of the evening it descended into a strip show pretty much, especially among the girls there. Other things took place in various parts of the house as you might imagine, but I took my leave and didn't partake.

I managed this shot in the  mêlée of the evening. It serves as a memory of my playboy times


Party Girls Knightsbridge

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment