Monday, February 27, 2017

Bath Time

For LL

Bath, bubbles, boobs and butts Seen them all - large and small and handled quite a few, too, LL. There was always far more to me than you ever knew

I can recall more than one occasion where the bath was the place...and none of these were commissions. Most seen by you before, in some guise or another LL. I traveled a lot after you...free at last ... you might say. Well I thought so, because it never felt right with you after my discovery of your playing away from March 2004 onward.

It did feel right being the 'playboy' though, and, with my means, I had a lot and I mean a LOT...of fun times. What you see below are, in part, a record of some of the more sensual moments I shared with others while you were 'neglected' somewhat ...and then in tow with the guy north of you. 

Why are you not together after 12 years??! Probably down to you LL..something dysfunctional there. I tried with you but failed...or rather you failed

You could say I handled - handled being the operative word - some big 'situations' and some smaller ones. All delightful, naturally .... and also natural.

Locations are given from which you will see I traveled around Europe several times. 



Prien Am Chiemsee
Germany to you
Teutonic Titillation





Cambridge
Academic Antics











Clermont - Ferrand
Gallic Games









Cambridge
All 'Lips' and Lather










Puerto Banus
Boobs, Bath and Bed












New Bedford, Massachusetts
Mass -ive Mammaries











Norfolk
Big Ole Girl











London
A Capital Invitation












London
Handsome Handful





Béziers
Chatte Française





Béziers
Cul Français





Jerez
Sliding On and In





London
Après la douche








Somewhere in Spain
Double Trouble - Double Dabbling






Wels
Austrian Access






Canterbury
Historic Hi-jinks

Ciao




Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment