Saturday, February 4, 2017

Mirrors and Reflections


For LL


Something for you to reflect upon LL, pun intended.

Just a few of many photos of the women that I have encountered, worked for or played with.

Modesty in the Garden

Playing with words again. the garden referred to is 'Eve's' garden, if you follow that reference. Photo shot at her home in Devon. Yes, I traveled a fair bit, apart from overseas, back then. Great figure and lovely boobs.



Twice as Good


Commission - lingerie. USA.



Home is Where the Heart Is


A real long legged ,beastie, was Sharon and very fit. This was taken at a sports hall in the dance room. New York State. Commission again. Love where the heart is, and no I diidn't put it there...she did.





Japanese Japes
This was taken on the outskirts of Tokyo, Japan. The Japanese ladies are just like the Western ones when it comes to photos, sex and lingerie as was the case here. She booked this session via my US website. Nice figure and modest boobs as I recall.



Italian Insight

Italian women are so hot blooded compared with many others. One of the reasons I learned Italian. She taught me how passionate Italian women are. Sorrento, Italy.





British Buttocks


Bristol, UK. Time for bed ... hers. The pleasure was all mine ... and hers. Hope we didn't wake the neighbors. Recall that butt well. A delight to behold and ...hold. 


French Notes

I think only a sexy French woman would do this. Wander around naked then decide to play the piano. She hit all the right notes with me. Slender, sexy, sensuous and silky smooth


Austrian Ass


Closer examination (which I had the pleasure of) will reveal that this is a mirror image - not a reflection. There are in fact two women here. This is close to Salzburg on my jaunt across Europe down through Germany etc, I ended up stopping at this old hotel and literally bumping into the woman on the right. The nearest one is her friend and for a couple of days mine too. 

It has always surprised me a little that despite respectable exteriors beneath the surface of many womens image, lurk unsatisfied sexual desires. This was a case in point but they were both satiated well and truly by the time I moved on. Great figures, average pert boobs and lovely asses as I recall.




French Fanny

I'll leave you to figure this shot out. Great butt though. Check the mirror....

A Rose By any Other Name

Commission, at least that's how it started. Love this shot, one of many that day. Such a wonderful body, and she knew it ... and knew how to use it. Near Tower Bridge, London.





Pointed Pose in Perpignan

When I spent time in the Department of Lot with friends back in 2006 I eventually drove way down to Perpignan where I spent around three weeks there and in and around Carcassonne. In that time I encountered several ladies in different places. This one rented me a gîte for a few days. She lived just next  door and I got to discover her tattoos one morning when I stepped out into the sunshine and there she was...topless.

We shared coffee and conversation and I took photographs, of which this is one. By this time in the cool of her house she was bottomless as well as topless...as was I....

Beautiful breasts, so firm...




Mammaries and Mirrors


An evening out and it ends up like this. Who would have thought. This lady was in the lift and so was I - both us - around 1.00 a.m. in London. Sleeping alone she said as we went up to I believe the sixth floor. I said yes, she put her arms around my neck and kissed me as the doors opened. Not any more she said...

She was very pretty and from what I could surmise possessed of a nice figure. We were both a little 'merry'. Me from dinner out with friends where the wine flowed freely and she from a party that was a bit dull. So, we went to my room - her's was on the same floor.

This was her attempt at modesty that night, but it didn't last long. What followed was energetic and on her part almost frantic. I don't think she had been laid for a while. Great boobs, but then you know LL that I am a boobs and ass man.




Perfect Poise

This was a commission, again in Connecticut. Setting up studios isn't too difficult if you have the money LL. varies backdrops, props and lighting plus the necessary flow of business. Here in Hartford I had a studio, long gone now. This was back in 2006-7.

This shot was at this woman's home, or least one of her parent's homes. As to how this shot came about....well you'll have to use your imagination.


Objects in the Mirror are Nearer than they Appear
or 
Up and Over


Up and over indeed. Couldn't resist this shot, as it was presented to me, as I was standing right beside that lovely butt. She didn't and doesn't know that I had taken it. Always carry a camera. This one was taken on a compact Lumix.




Reflective in Reims

I have always enjoyed my visits to France. Ash and I still go there, of course, as we have three homes in the Country. This shot was taken in Reims on the way to Germany and then to Austria. I had just bought my first Aston back then and it seemed to be a bit of a draw especially to this young lady.

French women don't seem to be averse to the older man and this was very much the case with this raven haired beauty. There is  a story, as there always is, but you would have to be my 'friend' to learn more LL.😉








The Heat of Spain

They say a hot climate makes you horny and it certainly did with this woman. She couldn't get her clothes off fast enough and she often woke up wet and wanting, as well. We met in a restaurant in northern Majorca back in 2005. Good grief time flies that's over ten years ago, yet it seems as though it was yesterday. She was warm and tender...like the night, and like our nights for around 5-6 days.

A wonderful period in my life as most of my relationships with women have been. There was only one that didn't make the grade, so why did it have to be you LL. I know for sure it wasn't me..women love me. What is it in your make-up that doesn't allow you to see the good stuff when it's staring you in the face?

I think you have been chasing some idealized, illusory dream, and if some part of a person didn't quite measure up to that perfection you sought then you went elsewhere. What a fool you have been ...all your life


Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment