Monday, February 6, 2017

Ties

For LL


Ties are the theme here LL, mainly mine. 

You were never very good at ties or faithfulness, were you. Ben on my media page is more far loyal than you ever were.

The ties featured here were put to good use, but not too formally😉 

Usual applies P for personal, C for commission, although both get intertwined, so to speak, from time to time. I would mention that a fair number of the photos I post, are often of the same people who have appeared in earlier blogs.






P & C
Florida

Not strictly a tie but resembling one. A gown belt, in fact. She never quite got it off...the gown that is, otherwise we/she did. Perky isn't she. I thought so😜







C & ?
Osaka, Japan


I will comment more on my trips to Japan in the future...





C & P 
Sussex, UK

Debbie was a lovely lady, as you can see LL. Chichester was the location - another intro via the webpage. Even has the business supplement from my Daily Telegraph in shot. The coat is a little loose but it covered the 'essentials' when we took this. It was then back to her place for recreation time and more shots. Your boobs are no match are they!








C & P
London

Fantastic boobs and the inclination to match her physical attributes. She couldn't get enough. Upmarket most definitely both in neighborhood and class. They are 'worse' in some ways - rich and bored. I'm rich, but never, ever bored.

We shared a bath afterwards.....see below






P
California

She was trying to encourage me to put the camera down by touching herself...it worked. I recall cupping those lovely boobs to good effect, bringing on all that was necessary and desired.









C
New York







C & P
New Jersey

Imaginative don't you think LL. The glass was her idea and the tie mine. She came back for more on another occasion and .....some photos










C
Paris


C & P
Virginia

She wanted the suggestion of not being in control, so we devised this shot between us using a tie. I held the tie and operated the camera remotely. She did lose control, but one floor down in the bedroom, not in the garret room where this was taken.


I continue to post these blogs to remind you that I did indeed have quite an active life beyond you and after you. I didn't until you played away first of all in 2004, but after that discovery, I felt free.

Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment