Monday, December 16, 2019

Sheer Delight


For LL in the UK


Quite a few photos in this blog LL but not very much narrative. 

I find women wearing sheer garments - see through if you like- very sexy and equally very photogenic, hence the shots here. Starting with the collage I put together, below.

I'll provide some locations and years to give you an idea of where and when. Apart from that comments appear where I feel like making them.








I've put these three together and given them a nice border for a reason. The reason is they all came in the same week, in both senses of the word LL and all in the same city. I guess I have been a bit of a 'naughty' boy haven't I!











They say black doesn't suit a lot of women. I guess this Parisian lady is an exception then. She is beautiful don't you think. Shame I can't show you faces, but I won't. be doing that for obvious reasons.












This was so funny I had to take this photograph. Jenny was wearing this flimsy affair down at the lake on the horse ranch in New Hampshire when she leaned over the side and fell in. It was my pleasure to have to pull her back on board.









A hot morning in more ways than one! Talk about ripe fruit LL, she had it in spades or is that handfuls. This was taken (and so was she) in an hotel at Lake Tahoe.













Near naked. Great shoot. I say near naked because her bottom (!) half was. A Massachusetts woman but no maiden.












Cannes.... and she could and would. In fact, more than enough!













Too daring? That was her question to me. I told her I wasn't complaining, but she might if it's windy. I took this shot along with others as she gave me a twirl in the dining room. She gave me more than that in the bedroom.













Hot in Hampshire...New Hampshire. That lake has seen some sights LL. This ranks among one of the best.












An Italian invitation, duly accepted. Italian women are so sexy, romantic and passionate and this lady was all three. Three days in Bologna and four nights. I was exhausted when I left.

















 A commission in Knightsbridge for a near neighbor and part of my London social circle.














Suffolk, Stephanie and sex.  Another lady from back in the day LL....2004. Single, sexy and superb in bed. I've never let glasses fool me into thinking the opposite.













Cambridge (UK) cuckold. Married just one year and seeking another....me. I only found out about her being married after the event, which is when this shot was taken. It didn't stop me paying more visits from my home in Norfolk back in 2005. You did me (and all my ladies) an enormous favor.














A commission in Camberley. Then sex on silk/satin...smooth and superb.
















Juicy fruit. I don't think I have to say any more. But hell, I will. Those pink points were so sensitive under my touch and in my mouth and her juices, well they flowed and then some.














Oh what a night!.......and morning. She floated about in that see through sexy affair that morning and then lay back as you see her just before we got down to a little love making. To be fair she was already down....waiting for me. Land of Oz LL. I was down under in more than one way!













Visions of you in shades of blue. Sexy Chrissie. Not sure where she bought all her sexy lingerie but she looked great in it and out of it. Perfect pussy as well. It was great to make its acquaintance in my apartment in London. That old bed there (long since gone) had seen some poundings, as had the one in Norfolk. You were just one of ....many to lay in that spot.















To the point.  They were very proud points as well. This a studio shot but you know what they say about studio couches. I never ceased to be surprised at how many women single and married wanted to get laid after a shoot. Probably because they had so few clothes on combined with a hunger. You'd be surprised at how many women feel neglected...and my view was that shouldn't be, so it wasn't.
















Commission New York.

















The cheek of it. I love negligees women look so sexy in them. A number of women have said that with men it is all about the visual and I can't disagree. This was actually a posed shot. The bed is where I am taking it from.... The location? Just south of San Francisco.










Buoyancy! Well they would certainly keep her afloat wouldn't they. I have done some work on this shot and she has it framed and in her bedroom. She is very proud of what is proud in this photo LL and so am I. They need no assistance from me, but they get it nevertheless much to this ladies delight. Where? Amersham, Bucks. just last year.

















Flowered and deflowered. I couldn't resist that comment. In fact she had been deflowered before I was allowed in, but it was still a great pleasure ....for both of us. It all took place on that bed with her just about wearing that out fit...just about.  The great State of Virginia but her state wasn't that of a virgin.













Orbs of delight. Terri has the most wonderful eyes. They draw you in. That and her other two orbs featured her certainly drew me in after a party in London. I didn't get back home for two days and I was still in my tux. Not in bed of course.














Canadian cuckold. I was in Hamilton Ontario having crossed the US/Canadian border from New York State at Niagara. I had an appointment for a commission at a school there and was to meet the Principal there one Saturday morning, having exchanged more than a few emails and Skype calls. She had flirted with me online so I wasn't sure what to expect.

I arrived. The school was closed, so I parked up in the school lot got out and waited. Shortly afterward I saw the lady above poke her head around the door and wave me toward her. I went into the  school. She was wearing a coat a long one which I found odd. It wasn't that cold outside that spring. We greeted each other and she said it was great to see me in the flesh. More flirting on reflection afterward. She told me that they wanted shots of the school for their brochure and she would like a few as well.

I had been recommended to her by a mutual 'friend' LL. I was to find out what for quite shortly. When we reached the school gym equipment was laid out along with those landing mattresses - the blue ones that you see everywhere. We walked around a bit and then she took her coat off. What was underneath is what you see above. Over in one corner on a chair I spotted her other clothes including her bra and panties. She asked me if I liked what I saw. Daft question really.

Long story, short....we had sex on the gym mattress, twice. She was naked by then and her gymnastics were very impressive. Thank goodness those gym mattresses are waterproof. It needed a bit of cleaning up afterward. She got her photos both of the school and herself and she got more sex than she expected too as I was staying over two days as I had plans to see someone i Ottawa an English lady I know.

Cuckold of course LL, she was a married lady and another neglected one. For me they are the best lovers. One they are usually very hungry and two they don't want to marry you!













Big girls don't cry....they moan and scream. She was pretty big  a great lay and boy did she moan and scream when she came. My lady from York who yelled...loads. A while ago now back in 2004.
















All lace and legs. New York Nancy I called her. I took this at her apartment during what was supposed to be a commission, it was, but it degenerated into a sexual romp at fairly short notice. The good thing was she wanted several replays on a number of future occasions.














Bed and Beyond. A Polish lady in Poland who loved my pole...inside her.











Kentucky woman. It is actually a number by Neil Diamond but we both liked it. I travel to Kentucky several times a year to buy horses (and sell them). That necessitates staying over for a number of days. It used to be hotels but now it is with this lady who loves the photos I take of her. She also loves the way I take her.

We met at the sales - horse sales that is.











Sexy Selina at her place in Sarasota. Sex - she can't get enough of it and I love Sarasota, old Florida, and Selina, much younger Florida. To be fair she is a real estate contact and I love viewing and exploring real estate, especially hers. 















Breakfast in Italy, better than Breakfast at Tiffanys. Another passionate lady, this one lives in Naples and visits me in Sorrento....regularly. Morning after the night before in this shot LL.















Classic Classy Catherine. She was all those things, except in bed when she was an 'animal'.  Chiddingfold in Surrey was the site of the deed(s). Not so far from my London home.















Gold plated in New York. They might as well have been, they were magnificent.













Heavenly humping. Not a bad sight to behold from the bed LL. This was taken at  a place near Savannah, Ga, in her home.















Gorgeous Gemma. She joined me in Paris when this shot was taken. We were joined in another way as well LL. What curves she has. An altogether gorgeous woman. Made my days...and nights. By the way I bought her that negligee...I guess you can see why.















Lingerie lounging. Commission in Rome followed by some roaming.














Uplifting those lovely dark nipples. I do like dark ones, but then again I like pink ones too. Someone I met in Charlotte, South Carolina who required some attention. To be fair I knew her from my hotel on the coast. I was just paying her a visit as a guest of hers, after all she had been a guest at my hotel when we first became conjoined. Wealthy divorcee LL.
















Norfolk nipples. A friend of a friend of a friend. All three became notches on the old bed post. This one threw herself at me, literally and metaphorically back in 2004. Naive in bed but she went her way having learnt some new experiences. You have to 'educate' the young I think LL.














New England perfection. This lady posed for this shot. I rather like it. Nice to meet a lady who still keeps her bush in good order. She liked me being buried in her 'undergrowth' rather more often than most. I didn't complain at all. Photo has been enhanced a little by me.














Sexy Sue just upwind of the old apple tree in my Norfolk garden in 2005. It was a delight to see her wander around my place dressed like that. The other thing about her was that she couldn't get enough - on the day room table, bent over the kitchen counter, in my office chair, in bed etc etc












Shore....and sure! California shore-side was the location for this shot. Her home was just behind me so walking down to the shoreline took all of 6-8 minutes. Loved those pants, pure California...and what is above them. A commission during my 2007 stay there. To say that trip was exhausting for my fella would be a gross understatement.














Cannon Beach, Oregon with all the assets she has. Delightful woman. Long legs and everything that goes with them. Perfick LL. This was taken early one summer's day before the beachcombers arrived. Her proper clothes are just out of shot. Early start as is about fifty miles from Lake Oswego to Cannon Beach. What we missed out on when we woke up, we made up for later that morning!














Lascivious lawyer. This shot was taken in her old home on the outskirts of Murcia. She acted for me in the purchase of my Denia home. Not the one you knew, but the mansion on the hill. I used the word lascivious her because she was (and is) overtly sexual wiggling her butt, using her tongue in a come on sort of way, thrusting hard against me when we merely embrace.

I don't know what hormones she has circulating, but they sure do rage!














Swedish, soft and sexy near Stockholm. Not all Nordic beauties are blonde and I can assure you this one wasn't, if you follow my meaning...













Waiting and wanting, wanting, wanting ....in 2004.














Kitchen capers over the counter in California....and elsewhere around the house.














Proud and perky and posing. How did I know they were perky LL...Guess. If I'm being accurate I might call them my Boston boobs, which is where this was...Boston Mass. that is.




Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment