Sunday, December 8, 2019

Selfies

For LL in the UK

Exactly as it says on the tin LL. All 'selfies', so none of my photographic work, apart from some adjustments via Photoshop and the fact I converted some to black and white/sepia, as I prefer those media.




Sexy Sandy - Cambridge UK 2007

Sandy sent me this shot (the original is in color) after I spent the weekend with her in Cambridge. More than obvious that she wanted me to come back with her tempting selfies - this was just one she sent. She was into red lipstick and nail varnish in a big way - blood red. I thought it went well with her blonde hair.

I did go back a couple of times, both of them when I was buying my home there. Nice lady, intelligent, feisty and loved her sex. That was so much so that once when I arrived at her place She couldn't wait LL. Down came her summer dress around her waist, up went the lower half around her waist Then she bent over at the foot of her stairs and offered up her pussy. First time I have taken someone at the foot of the stairs and in the hallway. Thank goodness her front door's glass was well frosted!

Sandy was always a good lay, always. She made it exciting and varied. Often she liked to have sex outdoors and knew a few places near Cambridge that were sufficiently isolated. Took me back to my late teens early twenties. Smallish boobs, but they were very perky, as was Sandy.







Barb and her boobs - California 2017

From Sandy's small boobs to Barb's nice generous ones. From 2007 to 2017 ten years on. Barb is a good friend who lives in Hollywood Hills. She took this beside her pool she told me. Couldn't go the whole hog and send it topless as her husband and children were there! I do have some taken in her bathroom though.

Yes, we do meet up for sex LL. Another LA lay you could say. A poetic sentence wouldn't you agree.

I met Barb (Barbara) back in 2016 in San Diego when we had the house there. Even at that time I was thinking of selling up for a variety of reasons. Ash's illness - she didn't come with me then from New Hampshire as she couldn't, the fact it is quite close to the border with Mexico and also because I have so many friends and 'friends' around and in LA.

It went for a fair few $m's and I bought the place in LA early this year. Back then in 2017 Barb and I would meet up at a friends place when they were on the East Coast, all by arrangement with this couple's wife. You would be amazed what goes on in the City LL. My visits to you and what we got up to seem so mundane and from a different world...a gray world.

Barb and I have been having a sporadic relationship since 2015. Sporadic because our opportunities to meet are interrupted by other commitments. However whenever the opportunity arises ...so do I. that isn't difficult given the body Barb has LL. You should see her naked, absolutely superb. She brings me to attention without even trying. 

Our first time back in 2015 was at her friend's in LA and it was obvious she wasn't getting enough! Flawless boobs, long legs that could go places I never though possible - I was in heaven and she was more than satisfied. No wonder I don't gain in weight with that sort of exercise!










Chrissie's cleavage - Surrey 2007

Chrissie was the first woman I met who lived in Surrey. Having the apartment in London back then meant Surrey was almost on the doorstep.

Chrissie sent this one winter's day in 2007 and it warmed up my morning no end!  She was quite a tease one way and another and I mean that literally. We first met online via a dating website, but not the one we used LL. From there to a meeting in London, a show and dinner. Then the same again two weeks alter, but it didn't end with dinner on that occasion. Chrissie stayed over and we became very closely acquainted. I my acquaintance with those lovely boobs made my weekend....and the sex of course!

We saw each other with some regularity in between my extended trip over here and other trips all over Europe. She stayed with me in Italy a  couple of times and then like most things we both moved on. In fact I didn't need to move on as such as I had other ladies who sought my attentions.










Raunchy Rachel - Oregon 2009

Raunchy wasn't the word for Rachel. It underestimates this ladies appetite. 

I met her  in of all places Safeway in Lake Oswego. I was getting some groceries and Rachel had picked up a net of oranges  just in front of me. The net was split and the oranges dropped all over the floor. She bent down to pick them up and so did I to help her. That was when I had my first view of those lovely breasts you see above. She was wearing shorts and a tee. There wasn't too much left to the imagination even though she was wearing a bra.

Having realized I was English we got to talking and then she carried on shopping. I saw her again in the parking lot. Coincidence had it that we had parked next to each other. More chat and she asked whether I was on vacation. I told her I had a house about 2 miles away. She asked if we might meet for coffee sometime as she said she would love to have a longer conversation with me LL. I was up for that and so we arranged to meet on Saturday morning. This was the Thursday evening before.

I remember well where we went - Marzocca's on Boone Ferry Road. She was dressed similarly to when we met in Safeway - shorts and a tee. I too wore shorts and a polo. Oregon is hot in the summer LL. WE talked. Rachel had lots of questions about me, England and Europe. Three coffees later we decided we should leave Marzocca's. Rachel said she could rustle up some lunch if I was interested.

Having spent over two hours facing her chest, I accepted, not that I had any intentions at that point, but apparently Rachel did. That old smile of mine, the accent and my eyes seem to have won out again. We did have lunch - light one as I recall. Just as well with what was to come (both of us in fact). After lunch and a bit of clearing up Rachel came right out with it. 'Take me to bed' she said and started to remove her tee shirt, then her bra. How could I refuse? I had no intention of doing so LL.

We made it to her bedroom, where we both stripped off completely. Then lying on the bed I watched Rachel use her hands all over herself including her boobs. I found she liked to 'perform' a little before getting down to it. It certainly did something for her...and me. A just a couple of minutes she had made herself quite wet and ready. She rode me first time around LL and I got to be hands on with those lovely boobs of hers.

We made love again and over the years we have met up for a little fun whenever I'm in Oregon, mainly at my place  after our first encounter.

The selfie is just one of many she sends to entice me out to Oregon (incidentally, I have more than one cell phone)








Athletic Amy -Cambridge 2006

Athletic in more than one way Amy was then a post grad from Girton College. She used to run back then and play in the university hockey team, but as that song went...a woman's needs are many fold.

Demonstrating her flexibility in this selfie she sent me, it also came with a message about this being how she wanted me to approach her when we next met - I'm sure you follow LL.

Long legged and endowed in all the right places plus a keen brain, made Amy a really lovely lady. Of course we were never going to make things permanent LL. Age difference for one thing and the other was we both travelled a lot. That apart we were pretty good lovers together. Suited Amy and it suited me. Both free to pursue other interest.,







Enormous Emma - London 2016

It was only her boobs that were enormous LL. The rest of her was wrapped up in a 5' 6" package that was delightful. Great personality and not afraid to say what she wanted in the bedroom...ad she wanted a few different things. With those breasts I was happy to provide what she wanted. We met at a party in London and carried on seeing each other for about six months. Just for the sex in the main. She liked the way I performed and the extreme satisfaction she received. Emma was often sending me selfies of her boobs, to remind me what I was missing when I was back home over here.












Natalie's nipples - London 2016

Natalie is a lovely woman and one of the things that really turns her on is when I suck on her nipples and then nibble them gently when they are erect LL. I photo-shopped this selfie that she sent me and sent back a sepia copy like you see above.

Not the largest lady in that department but she is slim with long legs. Right up my street and apparently I'm right up hers .... with some regularity...when I'm over there. Natalie is a  relatively near neighbour - just a few streets away in Kensington. Part of a dinner party circle that we both frequent whenever I'm over there.She came onto me LL. Strangely most of my many women have. I have hardly had to make the running, which if you think about it doesn't say a lot about your decision making ...does it. 






View of Veronique - Cannes 2015

One of what you might call my French connections. We first met in 2011 in Paris where she more than filled a lovely Chanel dress when we were first introduced. When I say filled I mean she did it very tastefully. I told her about my place in Cannes when I first bought it in 2015. Veronique was one of my first 'guests'.

She is the daughter of someone pretty high up in the French Government, so not lacking in wealth. Nor was she lacking when she sought sexual satisfaction. Sex is a great leveller LL (in more ways than one!) when comes to the upper classes. Despite their station in life when they are on their back with their legs wide apart having sex they moan, shout and scream the same as any woman...and cuddle up to me afterward.

Veronique was great in bed, but I did teach her two very satisfying things she had never experienced before. I will probably see her this summer as well. Looking forward to it for obvious reasons...both of them!









Guess Who LL - New York 2006

This selfie was taken by....me. I don't think it needs further comment. This is the morning after the night before.





Incidentally, here's an interesting thing. The house opposite my parents home,when I was growing up in my Kentish village,was called The Grange and our local C of E church was St Andrews. Remind you of somewhere? A recent birthday party perhaps. You see, I do know what is going on in your life after all😉



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©




No comments:

Post a Comment