Sunday, December 15, 2019

Informality

For LL in the UK

These are  all B & W shots taken at informal moments during shoots, or personal encounters. There are repeats of the ladies involved here from previous blogs.





Austria 2007

Caught this shot just at the right moment. The moments that followed were pretty good too. Perfect body in my opinion. When I think of your short, top heavy version, you weren't in the running.




London - Her place 2009

Travelling is tiring. She was supposed to be getting ready to go out, bless her. To be fair she had flown in from New York earlier that day. Jet lag I guess, but then she woke me up at 4.00 a.m. for a little 'fun'. I let her have her way and we both had a lie in.






New York 2008

Those times when you drop something over the back of the couch. Not quite true LL, this shot was posed. Superb skin tone don't you think LL. It was just as good to touch...




Norfolk 2006

Last throes of drying. Showered and then bed. A neighbor's horny daughter. When I say neighbor they were on the other side of the village. She was a very horny little lass, that's for sure. Raging hormones I guess, but who was complaining. I certainly wasn't




Paris 2007

Pausing for effect. We were supposed to be on our way out later. As a woman you will know how difficult it is to choose the right dress, same with this lovely lady. The lack of panties was a surprise, but then she likes surprises so I gave her one... then we went out even later.





Penrith 2004

Coming down, down and another white shirt up for grabs....well what was in it anyway. Coming up as well, LL.




Near Lyon, France 2007

It's over, but is was very good while it lasted...sex that is. This shot was taken afterward.




Bonita Springs, Florida 2005

Nearly there....just a little bit more...then a lot more. The little bit more is undies, the lot more was her repeated orgasms. She couldn't stop once I triggered it. Very unusual to me....at the time, but not in later years.




Richmond, Virginia 2008

Reflecting on events - bless her cotton socks. They were the only thing she wore in bed LL. Lost another white shirt there, too. You ladies sure do love them.






Wiesbaden, Germany 2007

NO more camera please! She wanted to have sex and when a lady wants that I obey, especially if she's GermanšŸ˜‰.






Keswick, UK 2004

Pressing the flesh as an invitation. I accepted the invitation. Her boobs were as big as yours LL, but quite a few years younger.





Hotel Folkestone 2005

Flexibility and balance. The stance was my idea. The shoes enhance her legs. Her flexibility of her legs was demonstrated to me shortly afterward.





Studio London 2006

About to drop...everything. This was a shoot that progressed to sex LL. Some often did. Her nipples were great to suck on. Lovely mmmm.





Studio London 2007

A moments relaxation.




Essex 2006

Piercing and not just her ears and lip, so were her screams when she came. Great boobs of course, as you can see LL.






Just outside Paris 2010

Just one more. Photo that is. She wanted to get 'down and dirty' on the couch, so we did. The location is an empty property I owned in France, awaiting renovation. She didn't need renovating at all! She was reinvigorated though.







Germany 2007

Next time? That was a question she asked me. The photo was just after we had made love LL. She wanted me to come back and do it all over again. I did.




London 2005

My God that was good. Her words top me moments before this shot. She had the most superb breasts as you can see. I loved them....to death.









Florida 2007

Do you smoke after sex? The answer in the old joke is....I don't know I've never looked. Fran did and I lost another white shirt to a very sexy woman.




Surrey, UK 2008

No more after this shot - I'm wet and hot. Her words to me at a shoot in her home. When a woman has a need it must be satisfied so I did just that for her.






Carcassonne, France 2008

Carcassonne cuckold...i.e. someone else's wife being serviced by you know who. She's French by the way.









Image
Oregon, USA

That darned cat. It was in the bedroom, before during and after. Trust a cat to find somewhere warm and soft. Carrie placed its paws on her nipples for this shot. The cat was completely unperturbed by our lovemaking.

The connotations with stroking pussy are intended!!

We are driving up to Cape Coral by the way, hence the location shown.



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©







No comments:

Post a Comment