Sunday, December 15, 2019

Bed and Bad

For LL in the UK

15.85

Just for a little fun, I have put a code above for you. I doubt whether you will solve it though. It has a simple meaning quite appropriate to you LL. I will put it in each of my future blogs.

I have a deadline for my next novel to meet so I will give the narrative that usually comes with my blogs a rest for a while.

However the view below is quite pleasant even without an explanation, so take a look....

Name place and date are given. You'll have to ask me if you want to know anything further😉.




Julia London 2006



Francine Paris 2008




Jenny Norfolk 2004





Claire London 2005





Debbie  Hertfordshire 2005




Janis Lake Oswego Oregon 2007




Harriet London 2017




Francesca Italy 2015





Suzie Los Angeles 2017





Cara Italy 2017








Jess Suffolk 2004







Sarah London 2016







Gemma Norfolk 2004







Fiona Oxford 2005







Heloise France 2009




In case you have forgotten what the symbol above is, it represents male and female interlocked. Need I say anything more....

Note: I put this one together about a week or so ago while Beth was out, in case you are wondering


Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment