Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Bottoms Up



For LL in the UK

I guess I must suffer from two things LL, philogny and gynephilia. Sounds like a couple of ailments but they aren't and they explain a lot about me where ladies are concerned.

I've selected, from my various portfolios, a  number of bottom shots for want of a better description. Although you won't recognize them from these photos they feature a number of women that you have seen before .  Before you pose the question to yourself about whether he did or didn't...he did...in every case.

Talk about landing on my feet at that/this stage of my life, I most certainly did that. These ladies and others, all appreciated an older man and what he 'could bring to the party'. They also loved having their photos taken even the ones that appear here. In fact in some, but not all cases, there wouldn't be these shots without the commission that went before them. 

The ladies, these and others, have kept me very busy and 'active over the last fifteen years LL. Fifteen years of success, travel and unadulterated  (and adulterous) pleasure. It's been a fine life since you and indeed before you. You were the bête noire in my otherwise great life. I love it all the travel, my homes, the plane especially, my cars - classic and otherwise, the horses, but perhaps most of all the ladies.





Norfolk 2004

 In the field at number 19.... April 20 2004

This was an interesting afternoon and I had a lady to help me with my photography. A mature photography graduate of Norwich City College called Sarah. This shot is posed in that Sarah isn't actually moving she had stopped and I managed to get a perfect shot of her butt.

Her guidance was invaluable in those early days....and yes we had a relationship for a while. Readily posing for nude shots at my home indoors and out, it would have been very surprising if we hadn't.










Norfolk 2004

In the field at number 19 ....August 19 2004

Becky, bending for me. Just a cheeky shot (there's a pun there!) from a cheeky lady while we walked toward Halfmile Drift on a circular walk back to the house. Becky did more bending but that was in my bedroom and without the dress, panties etc.











London 2005

This lady's apartment .... 19 January 2005

Jen. I liked keeping her on her toes, she never knew when or how sometimes. Difficult not to, given her lovely body.









Suffolk 2005

Temptation from a sexy lady. I nearly always succumb to that sort of temptation LL ....July 15 2005.

Laura from Long Melford was always a good lay. We had a thing going off and on for nearly a year. Sometimes difficult to fit her in to my busy schedule (with other ladies), but when we did fit it was perfect...if you follow.










Surrey 2005

Coming, in commuter land ......August 30 2005.

Steph lived the other side of London from me at that time. I bought the London apartment later that year...then she was a lot nearer. Looking at her perfectly rounded butt now reminds me of some lovely times making love and yes she could come and then some. Multiple orgasms were the name of her game.








York 2004

Spank-able that's for certain. March 29 2004

One of my stop off ladies on the way back home from you LL. I haven't checked but I thinks she must be among the first after your March revelation that year. No fumbling about when she wanted it from behind. She lined up perfectly and we were, as they say, a perfect fit. Oh, and she liked to be spanked just before she came....hard. Clare said it made it so much better. Pain and pleasure, I guess.










Near Seattle 2006


Pizza take out and pussy eat in ..... April 2006.

On my way to Oregon via BA into Seattle-Tacoma and a meet with someone I had been chatting to on line. We only started a month before and there we were in her little home about to have sex in the photos above. The pizza was rubbish before it went cold. I threw it and we went out for dinner. That was not before Lorna's pussy had had lots of attention. She received more when we returned. Three nights then a quick hop to Portland courtesy of Air BC.







King's Lynn 2004

Boobylicious.... April 26 2004

Young sexy and stacked LL. By stacked I mean her breasts that were gorgeous and I only had to drive for half an hour to feel them, not five hours. She loved me licking them all over in anticipation of me then touching her nipples and sucking on the. Danny wasn't afraid of a little sucking of her own providing her pussy was 'eaten' at the same time.

The photo? Often my greeting was just like that. I would pull her panties of caress her boobs and then take her from behind. She loved it...and that was before she offered me a drink!







 
London 2005
July 8 2004 ... on her knees.

In fact she didn't mind if she was on her knees or her back as long as she got laid. Michelle always said I helped her de-stress after a week in the City....and I gave her lots of pleasure as well. Why knees - she liked being taken from behind and in the photo she was teasing me by kneeling there. We soon slipped what little she had on....off.











London 2005

Sexy lingerie ---- May 28 2005

Opposite end of London to my Docklands apartment. This is Alison's place near Kensington. She had a great line in cheeky lingerie, like this red item. It wasn't until she presented her rear that you realized and why. She said that her various lingerie pieces made her feel sexy. They certainly did the job for me LL. I never knew what I might behold when I arrived...although it was always very nice and arousing.











Indianapolis 2005





Indianapolis 2005
Topped and tailed ..... April 14 2005

And...she was by yours truly. Remember LL I stopped off on my trip from London to Indianapolis Florida, Cincinnati,, Salt Lake City and Portland, Oregon. One of the reasons Shiloh. The Internet again. I had been chatting with her since I think mid 2004. 












Newmarket 2004

Mid week evening 'entertainment' .... July 14 2004.

A regular you could say. Either at hers, or particularly in 2005, at my place. We even had a break together in Italy and you had no idea. Her name is Cathy and Cathy loved her sex and loved teasing me like she is above.









Norwich  2005
Again please! January 25 2005.

She actually said  - the same as last week please - as she was removing those panties. Well, LL as she said please, how could I refuse. There wasn't even time for her sweater to come off, mind you there was nothing beneath her except her lovely boobs.What was the same again? Well like a few other ladies in my life who couldn't wait for the bedroom Sara liked to be taken from behind after a little massage in the pussy and breasts area.

She always had her requests met. 











Florida 2018
Lingerie and legs 

No further comment. This is in Naples just last year.















Cromer 2004

In the groove ....Tuesday October 12 2004

I certainly was LL and all came (there's a word) about because of fish a chips. I had gone to Blakeney to shoot some landscapes of the the North Norfolk coastline. After I finished I grabbed some fish and chips and sat on the wall opposite the chippy (funny using that word over here). Just a few yards away was a woman, the one you see above. Her name is Judith. We started talking. There were a few others around but they were families or couples.

We both had greasy fingers by the time we finished eating. I took her box and put it, along with mine, in the trash. Then I suggested we get a drink in a nearby pub and wash our hands. Jude (that's what I called afterward) agreed. She saw my carrying my back pack along with my camera and asked whether I had taken photographs or was planning to. I told her I had taken them. Then I recall somebody wanted to take our spare chairs, two of them for another table. Jude ended up sitting next to me on the bench seat I was on.

She asked whether I would take her photos. Why do all these women want their photos taken I used to wonder, but I soon found out LL. Next thing was her leg was against mine and as she talked - she could really talk - she put her hand on my thigh. Not low down either! I was tempted to do the same but there were a lot of folk in the pub. WE finished our drinks and she offered coffee at her place on the outskirts of Cromer.

I had nothing else to do that afternoon, except maybe some tidying in my garden so I accepted. She told me that was good then I could take her photo.

In the end I got to put my hands on her thigh LL, on her butt on her breasts in fact all over. It was obvious she wanted to get laid, from back in the pub. I took the shot above as she was stripping off.













Harrogate 2004

Monday 5 April 2004 ...passing through.

And...it was a real pleasure LL. Unlike you the ladies I stopped off for didn't require premature withdrawal, were generally a perfect fit and had none of the hang-ups you possessed. Quite refreshing in fact given that you had just let slip the month before that you had strayed.

Passing through refers to the fact that this lady my very first stopover after I found out about your dalliance. In other respects I wasn't passing through at all. I stayed a couple of nights that first time. Given Julie's body I had a very good reason to and she was more than satisfied with my ...ummmm...performances.







Massachusetts 2006

Perfection in Plymouth, Ma. .....July 2006

I met Paige in Portland, Maine...not Oregon. The two places are chalk and cheese. The latter a large metropolitan city. The former a medium sized township. She was visiting her parents she told me and lived in Massachusetts in Plymouth.

We were at the bar of a restaurant when we first spoke to each other,  she on her own and me on my own. It was my accent that started us chatting. American women, generally, LL are not backward in coming forward...nor coming, for that matter😉. We got to chatting as I said and she asked where I lived in the UK. I said I had a couple of places there. My relatively new home in Cambridge and an apartment in London Turned out she worked in Cambridge Massachusetts at the Harvard Business School. That turned out to be a mild source of amusement to us both.

I was in Portland and around on a bit of a sentimental journey. It was one of the last places over here that my lovely wife of thirty three years vacationed. Not just Portland by New England in general. It was fortuitous that when I later met Ash and married that her home was up there in New England.

Paige said for me to look her up when I was next in Boston. Three weeks later I did. In the meantime I showered you with emails and a few other items (posted in the UK by a friend) to teach you a lesson.

I phoned Paige of course I wasn't into just turning up on her doorstep. When I arrived late one afternoon she was there to greet me. I remember she opened a bottle of wine and we didn't stop talking. She liked vintage stuff as you may notice from the shot above. Seemed right in older style New England home. One thing I will always remember her saying toward the end of that bottle of wine was ' I bet you have no trouble getting laid over here with that accent'.

Paige was either very perceptive or she said it because..... She had no idea I'm sure how close to the truth that was. Shortly afterward I found out why she said it LL. Whether it was the wine or my accent I didn't know nor did I care, but we ended up in bed making love. As you can see above Paige had the kind of body I like most of all - tall slim and curvy in every area that it mattered.

We showered and ate out afterward. I had driven down from Portland, ME for over two and half hours on I-95, consumed half a bottle of wine on an empty stomach and made love to a beautiful woman. I was starving LL.

I could write lots about Paige. Our relationship continued for quite a while. Years in fact.









Colchester 2004
Slimline and sexy .... June 29 2004.

Colchester may be in Essex but Siobhan was from Suffolk and had an Irish grandfather. Probably explains the fire she had when in bed with me.

One thing first - she contacted me on that site you and I used. I was surprised because she was only thirty back then. It seems she had only one thing in mind - sex. Most of her mails to me were about what she wanted me to do to her! To tempt me she emailed photos... I couldn't pass up on such an offer could I.

I didn't.

The photo above was one of many I took at her little flat. I bought the underwear by  the way although it was more often off than on. She liked sexy underwear and to be honest so did I, especially on Siobhan.

I won't describe everything we got up to but she had a thing for the older man for all the usual reasons. One way she liked to have sex was to sit on me facing my feet. The photo below (taken with some difficulty!) is of us in action. She had a nice tight pussy LL. It was lovely wrapped around my erection and she used to pump up and down on me like there was no tomorrow. Siobhan had this knack of using her thigh  and buttock muscles to cramp tight on me every now and again. Feeling her pussy tighten even more was great and heightened the enjoyment of our sex even more. It was great anyway but that little trick of Siobhan's was something else.

Not the only woman to do that, but she one of the few who did and I loved it. Of course she knew that one of the effects was to make me even harder.

We carried on meeting just for sex for about six months or so...and you had no idea at all of the women I was seeing. There was you thinking that your lack of faithfulness had gone 'unpunished' - it hadn't.











Ipswich 2005


Itching for it in Ipswich ....February 6 2004

Not the Ipswich you are probably thinking of LL but a small town in Massachusetts. All part of my trip along the coastline of that State and Maine.

I was on my way north toward Maine when I stopped off in Ipswich just a little north of Boston. Amy was on the shore when I had stopped to take photos. I had noticed her someway away - a lady in shorts and tee shirt - but paid her little attention. Then the next thing was she made me jump. So intent had I been in taking photos that she had come within a few feet without me noticing. There were a few other folk about but not many.

She said 'Hi', which is what made me jump. I stopped shooting and said 'Hello', very English of me, which she spotted straight away of course. She asked to have a look at what I had taken. As I could only show her on the small screen on the camera she huddled in close, very close. Her bare arm against mine at which point I figured she wasn't wearing a bra. If she was it was a very lightweight affair because her left nipple was more than apparent.

I skimmed through the shots and she told me they looked good. By now we were standing straight and facing each other. I had to maintain eye contact most of the time because her nipples and her boobs were quite an eyeful LL. Of course she knew what she was doing to me. Add to that she was in shorts and had nice legs, left little to my imagination.

We sat on a rock for a while chatting and looking at the sea. We weren't far from the main strip of the town and I suggested a drink.  Amy told me there was no need as she had some drinks in her car. We walked back to it not that far from my hire. She had sodas in a cooler. Very welcome so we sat on a bench drinking them from the bottles.

As we talked LL she asked me where  I was staying. I said that i hadn't booked anything but was going to find somewhere in Portland. She offered  a bed at her place, which at first i refused out of politeness, but Amy insisted and I agreed. It was like we were performing a verbal dance because to be honest I fancied her. It turned out she fancied  me too LL.

I followed her car and parked up. Took my camera gear inside and then she showed me around her small home. When we got to the bedrooms - two in all there was a double - hers - and a single. We ended up in her bedroom with me still carrying my camera. Then the fun started, She smiled at me kissed me softly on my lips then flopped on the bed and started pulling her shorts down. I took this shot at that stage.

I helped her out with the shorts and the panties and my shorts and my top and my boxers. I was standing at the end of the bed looking down at her pussy. She had spread her legs. I climbed between her legs. Pulled her top up, she still had it on, and took her lovely boobs in hand LL. That combined with what she was doing with my cock against her pussy soon had her pretty wet down there.

Time to apply my tongue, so I did. First to those nipples that had tempted me earlier but were now prouder than ever, then to her clitoris. Amy came of course. My tongue never fails. With her pussy swollen and wet it was an easy entry as they say. I went straight in and soon we were both thrusting and bucking and coming.

We went out for something to eat after cleaning up in the shower...together. That was pretty nice in itself all soap suds and close proximity. Lots of caressing and exploring. The shower barely took the two of us but it was something we both enjoyed.

Of course I stayed that night LL and made love both before we slept and after. Yes, I did go back after I was heading south again and then north again before I flew back to the UK from Logan.

As Paige in Plymouth (above) said, with my accent it was relatively easy to get laid. In fact I have never, veer had any difficulty  all the way from March 2004 to the present day.









Bristol 2005

Time for some banging....October 4 2005. This was just over week before our last weekend together LL...just so you know.

Helen was only the second woman I had made love to that had a tattoo at that time. You were the first LL...the dolphin lady. I still have a photo of that dolphin somewhere, but it has probably stretched into a whale now.

Another contact via the site we shared.

It was  a four hour drive from Norfolk to Bristol...probably still is. To make my trip worthwhile I planned to meet two contacts in the area. Not that they knew of course. I was to stay with each. Helen loved between Keynsham and Bristol proper. Trish who I still see lived in Downend back then.

Helen is younger than Trish and it washer that I stayed with first. I didn't arrive until around five in the afternoon from memory, which is why the shot above was taken with the lights on later in the evening. Helen's bed was a first. It was one of those low to the floor kind as you can probably see.

We had talked before of course, online, and we had talked of quite intimate matters. It was no surprise there fore that we ended up in her bedroom. Prior to that we had eaten and had a little wine which I had brought with me. We had kissed and cuddled on her couch so heading upstairs was a natural conclusion to the evening....except it wasn't concluded by a long way.

I took the shot above prior to a little bedroom athletics. No, that's a lie, a lot of bedroom athletics! Helen hadn't had sex for ages, as she put it and was very hungry...very LL. 









Minneapolis 2006
June 2006, nearly into July

Janine. I'm not going to give you along story here LL. Just use your imagination, bearing (or should that be baring) in mind she had no panties on or a bra. And...I only stopped over in an airport hotel for the night!










New York 2006

Stairway to heaven ... June, 2005

Albeit they were the back stairs to her apartment, nevertheless the view was pretty damn good! One of the first ladies laid in New York. The magic of my accent working wonders again. She used to work for my agent back then and I had just unloaded my first book on him.

Mariah liked me unloading on her and inside her. We had some times together I can tell you LL...all while you thought I was in the UK 'moping around' about you. If you thought that you have an opinion of yourself that isn't and wasn't warranted.

Incidentally, that first book sold like hot cakes and started me on my literary journey. I haven't given you my pseudonym that I write under have I. Maybe I will one day. I'm freely available in the UK, or rather my books are. Go to your supermarket/bookshop and try and guess😉.

On the back of the success of that first book part of my celebrations were with Mariah...on her back.










Norfolk 2004

The second of many....April 6 2004

This lady is the second I had the good fortune to lay after your revelation. Her name is Rachel and she was my dentist at at a town nearby called Watton. The practice was a training one so had a high turnover of new dentists of which Rachel was one. She had the dubious pleasure of looking inside my mouth. On the other hand as she used to bend over me from behind my head I had her boobs pressed against my skull. It wasn't all discomfort at all.

I met her by chance about a month after that check up in Norwich toward the end of March 2004, I think in one of my watering holes known to you - Auberge. It was lunchtime and crowded. I had a spare seat and Rachel spotted it, asked if she could share the table and when I said she could sat down. 'Don't I know you?' she asked. I told her she did, from the dentist's. We laughed at the fact it wasn't the best way to meet, I remember.

Rachel was loaded up with shopping, which was scattered in bags around her feet. I was awaiting my order and Rachel was doing the same, so we talked. Turned our Rachel was living in a rental at Shipdham the next village to the east of where I was.

Not being backward in coming forward I said that if she wished I had a pool she could use. Rachel said that it would be nice. I had it heated later so her swim would have to wait to later in the year I told her. I suggested my like to take a look-see sometime and as we parted I left her my contact details.

I didn't hear a thing for a week, but then she called and said she would like to come over. I said I would collect her as it wasn't too easy to find. I showed her around and she really liked where I lived and laughingly said she could have rented part of my house! By then it was mostly me living there in a five bed-roomed home as you know LL. After a tour and a short walk in the fields she slipped her hand in mine on the way back.

I was flattered. I had only had one other woman since your revelation LL and I was in two minds as to whether I should let things go any further, mainly because I thought you might still commit three months after I gave you the engagement ring. I decided to see what happened, so we held hands on the way back to the house. On entering the kitchen Rachel took my other hand reached up a little and kissed me. Her next words decided things. 'Take me to bed' she said.

Rachel was an attractive lady and had a great figure LL and was at least 18 years younger than you at the time. I succumbed to temptation and we went to my bedroom and made love...and Rachel stayed the night, so it was more than twice. Photo taken the morning after the night before.

Oh, and she did come over for a swim...in the nude.




You will notice I'm sure that, with a few exceptions these encounters, all took place during you time with me, but.....after March 2004.





Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©




No comments:

Post a Comment