Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Cars



For LL in the UK

Short, seven and sweet here LL, at least for me it was...sweet that is.

A short blog, seven ladies and a very sweet time. I mentioned my love of cars in my last blog. I loved them even more when they were adorned as they are below. Incidentally most are not my cars but the ladies' in question






Norfolk 2006

You  needn't have concerned yourself with me after you apparently left for the flour man, I was in good hands and so was Louise! Taken on my forecourt at number 19.





Norfolk 2006

I exercised discretion in taking this shot, but that went, like caution, to the four winds later. Four times in twelve hours kept this lady, Lauren, satisfied and just a little sore.






New Hampshire 2008

Thirty two and she knew exactly what to do. Her boobs were out of all proportion to her height, but who was I to complain. No bra, no panties and no one around. 










Cannes, France 2017

Classic and classy - Françoise was both  and so was the car.




Norfolk 2007

Always check your rear, objects may be closer than they appear. Sandy's was! Closer still later.





New Hampshire 2009

Dark hair dark glasses but very enlightened in the art of lovemaking...and boy could Abigail turn a trick or two LL. Assistant to my lawyer in Boston I invited Abigail up for the weekend. Her wish...and she got another of her wishes too. To be fucked by a wealthy client.






Maine 2006

Funnily enough this was taken on the outskirts of Bangor, Maine...and I did bang her...get it? Slender, sexy and silken Sam. That's almost lyrical isn't it. What a few days...and nights, that was.





Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment