Friday, December 7, 2018

White

For LL in the UK



My first trip to Oregon, after we parted in October 2005, was in 2006.

In May of that year I decided to sell a place in Florida, add some capital and buy my home near Portland. Around that time I met Gemma, below. Prior to that as you know I had already moved on before you thought you had. So she wasn't the first woman by shall we say more than a few!

Thinking about things, I guess my own revelations came as a shock to you. It would never have happened if you hadn't strayed in the first place, but that is your history, your life, isn't it. My life has been something else entirely.

Gemma knew this spot out on Mount Hood. I know a few too, by the way LL. We decided to have a picnic and I drove us out there, the last bit under instruction from Gemma.

Not only were we going to have a picnic, but Gemma had asked me to take photos of her. Little did I know that the shoot would slowly unravel, in the nicest way, to what you see below.

The chiffon type material we brought along to provide a nice backdrop for the photos. I took some great shots with mountain as a backdrop along with some within the woodland and beside a lake, called Lake Trillium. Below are a couple of shots with Mount Hood in the background. It, the mountain, is around 11,000 feet high. I have been up to the 6,000 foot point many times - a place called Timberline Lodge.

As to the lake, we were there at the beginning of summer 2006 - as you can see LL it is a beautiful place



After the shoot at the lake, which was a fully clothed affair. Gemma and I drove to the place she had in mind. Away from everybody and everything. As you can see from the lake photos above, it's not difficult to find somewhere among all those Douglas Firs.

I could easily have fallen for Gemma, LL. She was quite beautiful in my opinion. The fact she had been on vacation in California the previous week became apparent too, when we arrived at her spot in the forest.

To cut a long story short she decided, partly due to the heat - it's into the high 80's at that time of the year - and partly I suspect because she was feeling horny that some nude photos would be in order. Who was I to object. The first appears immediately below.



















Around this point things became a little friskier....


























No guesses as to where things were heading from hereon ....






















'Down to business' and boy, she was ....















That last shot above, was indeed the last shot. There was a thick bed of pine needles on the forest floor, more than an adequate 'cushion' for our lovemaking. That took two forms LL. The one you see above and a little approach from the rear later.

Gemma was a great lay, another to add to the many...both during and after your time!



Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©











No comments:

Post a Comment