Friday, December 21, 2018

Eclectic

For LL in the UK


This a rather eclectic selection, as you will see LL. A few new ladies, in among others seen before. Also a little color for a change.

These are mainly from 2009. Late in that year I married Ash. Then my 'playboy' life style ceased. It would be an understatement to say I didn't enjoy it. You bet I did! Now here I am back largely on my own...but never alone, if you know what I mean. I don't exactly lack for female company...even today.






California 2007

Needless to say this is a personal shot. Lovely milky white breasts, as I recall.





Berkshire 2009

No, she isn't British by birth, but she is by nationality/residence, hence this shot in Berkshire. A commission that escalated in her wanting to display her body to me, before the camera and in her bedroom. Great curvy figure. don't you think LL. I did.






Italy 2009

Very...ummm... shall we say...suckable!








Cambridge, UK 2009

More milky white breasts awaiting a little attention. In fact they received a lot of attention.







London Studio 2009

Naughty girl ....









Knightsbridge 2018

Not commenting on this one for obvious reasons. Well obvious to me, anyway.










Holland Park, London 2009

A commission for this lady. On this occasion, nudity and nude shots had been arranged and I hadn't even met her. I was recommended to her by another client - the main source of my commissions these days.

When I did meet her, clothed at first, she turned out to be a very attractive woman indeed, as you can see LL.






Italy 2009

A little nude bathing at my place in Sorrento by this young lady. No we didn't LL, in case you wondering. There were others there as well.







Spain 2009

A lacy and tasty woman who stayed with me at my villa in Marbella. She did this so I could get above her for this shot. Then we retired....onto the bed for a little 'exercise'.






Selfie 2009 - From Spain to Me








New York, 2009

A friend staying over in my NY apartment. She was asleep when I took this, bless her. White is not the only fruit.






New Hampshire 2009


Definitely not asleep. Looking really peachy too, LL. A 'friend' approaching a little fun in a very practical way...bending over forwards.







Sweden 2008








Essex 2009


This was a bit of a catch-up, if you like. I hadn't seen Kate for over a year due to my travels and other commitments. I promised I would drive up from London when I was next in the UK, and I did. I took this shot at one of those bungalow type places you find in Essex, mostly dating from the thirties.

This one was used as a holiday home or rental. Her friend allowed us to use it for the weekend. We bought our own bed linen by the way, and then threw it. Why the holiday rental? Obvious really, Kate is married.








Near Italy 2008


Friend's yacht. I'll say no more, except we were way out at sea when this was taken.








Italy 2008


Not Sorrento.....somewhere else entirely. Just the two of us.





Wyoming 2007


Pretty spectacular backdrop isn't it LL. The front 'drop' is pretty good too. My companion on part of my journey . There were bears out there, but the bare I was interested in was Jane, above. It's not quite as wild as it looks. There's a cabin right behind me - that is behind the camera.




Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment