Friday, December 7, 2018

Asymmetric Curves


For LL in the UK


Not too much narrative in this blog LL, but it covers a subject that is close to my heart, the curves of a woman's body. These are a selection of both personal and commissioned shots. You have seen most of the women before and they cover the period 2004 to this year.




Fakenham, Norfolk 2004 UK. Always been a man who likes great boobs. Up close and personal here, you could say, with Sue..








Vacation in Majorca 2006. Just a quick four days with a friend from London. Not long enough for  Jo to acquire a tan, but she was happy and so was I.















Charlotte with me in the south of France 2008. Looks great doesn't she LL. Curvature of the spine at its best. I was sitting on the bed...












A pair of the best boobs I have come across in all the years since you and I parted. This was actually a commission carried out in Tel Aviv back in 2008. I had several there over the years.

Her name is Yael. I had been commissioned for this shoot via someone I know in Nice, some one who lives there. I met Yael  at a dinner party  at this persons villa and she booked my services, having seen some of my work.

The shoot followed the usual pattern of formal and informal shots. She looked great in her very fashionable outfits. Tall slim and possessing a great figure, helped enormously. It was shortly after she had changed out of some formal wear that I got this shot. Yael had reappeared asking me to take some topless shots, and having agreed she disappeared and came back wearing this silky garment -whatever it is. I never asked. I was wowed by those breasts at the time!

To say they were proud was an understatement. She knew what I was thinking and asked me if I liked them. Silly question to a red blooded male like me. I didn't say that, though. I think I replied along the lines of what did she think.

Next thing is she had slipped out of that garment and stood there with nothing on. I hadn't even thought about the rest of her up until then. That was when I put the camera down. Yael was horny and she could now see how 'interested' I was. It was becoming quite apparent and her gaze at my crotch confirmed she knew it.

We made love and to be honest LL it was one of the best lays I have ever had. Sucking on, and handling those great boobs was pure heaven for me, to say nothing of the sensational climaxes we both reached.

Yael could be quite serious. She spoke of the love of her country at length. She said one thing that has stuck with me ever since. She said Israel was a country without its people and the Jews were a people without a country, once. She was referring to the creation of Israel. I think, despite her life she was lonely. She did tell me she would never leave Israel to live anywhere else. 

You never really knew me did you, never took the time and were far too impatient to wait.
















Welcome aboard! Very welcome to both of you. In fact it was welcome back. I took this in  the Gulf, out off Sanibel. Just the two of us on my boat, which was anchored up at the time.  We we were anchored together a few times too. Not just then but on other occasions. Local lover you could say. She's living near Phoenix Az these days.













Part of a set of commission shots, taken in Glasgow 2005. Always was a boob man wasn't I.



















Bath time in New York. She was one of the first to grace my bath tub in the Manhattan apartment 2008. You could say I cleaned up and she did too. Her name is Grace.















Personal shot obviously. One of my Essex (Colchester) Internet connections. As I have said you have seen most of these ladies before, including Debbie here, but not from this angle! Me on the other hand - well I have seen her from this angle quite frequently in the past. This one is from 2004.











2018  some of the women I know like to send me teasers like this one from Lisa. Always tempted, naturally. I received this last week. I have three cell phones BTW, LL.







Commission shot. I have a feeling you have seen this before. From 2006. Perfect aren't they.















Peachy, is the first thought that entered my head when I saw Emma's butt for the first time. This was the second time and she liked it too. Near King's Lynn, UK 2004 and again below at my place a little east of Lynn.

Below is the operative word don't you think. Nice tight pussy I recall.








~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~















Another selfie but when this one was taken in Majorca 2006, I was just around the corner at the booze shop. I was told to hurry back as 'someone was wet and waiting'... and not from the pool or shower. Cassie was a very very sexual lady. Suited me down to the ground LL or just down...on her.













Winter in a lovely warm New Hampshire home - mine. There was snow outside believe it or not, looking at Lori above. You don't need much of an imagination to realize we managed to work up quite a sweat together, despite the snow.













Of the women I have met LL, and they are many, a few just a few have been near perfect in my view. Giulia above falls into that elite group. This was taken in Sorrento 2006. Not a bad near neighbour to have and have I did, and so did she ...me.

After I bought the property I still own in Sorrento, I was 'adopted' by the local social circle as the only Italian speaking Brit they knew. Giulia was among that circle. There's a whole story here, a good one but I  won't set it out here.

Lucky guy wasn't I! No wonder you felt a little inferior against me. There was no basis for it when we were together, but there sure as hell was after.













This is a selfie from one of my Parisienne ladies. She sent this to me earlier this year just to remind me of what I was missing and to remind me what two close 'friends' looked like. Not that I could forget that pair!














Can you imagine me with my mouth around those lovely erect nipples LL? I didn't have to. This was quite a naughty encounter which I captured on my first iPhone back in 2008. Both myself and Cheri, above, had more than a bit to drink at this lunchtime get together at my publisher's office in New York.

There was quite a crowd there, but Cheri grabbed my hand while everyone was milling around and said she wanted to show me something. She led me along the office corridor to a room at the end. About as far from the conference room. where everyone was, as you could get.

We entered the room and she closed the door behind me and turned the lock. Cheri said 'this is what I wanted to show you', and pulled her top up over boobs and her bra down. She asked me if I liked them. Of course, I did, and I took this shot which she laughed at. 'Suck on me' she said. I bent down, squeezed them, and then placed that left boob in my mouth (I generally start with the left one - an old habit). Cheri leaned back against the wall and started breathing deeply.

Next thing she has undone my belt and zipper releasing my erection. She pulled her skirt up - she wasn't wearing panties and she was very wet down there. She guided me into her and we had fast and hard sex against that wall, her right leg wrapped around mine as I thrust up into her. She must have been real horny because she came before I did. I guess it took all of five minutes and we weren't missed. She returned to the fray after me, both of us having visited the bathrooms to clean up.

When I got back she was on the other side of the room, gave me a wink and mouthed 'Thank you'.

Later on another occasion when I was in the office I asked why. She told me it was the erotic passages in my novels. They really turned her on apparently and she wanted to know if I lived up to the books. She found out after that conversation, when we ended up back at my apartment that evening.

She said I did.












This shot was taken in London in 2006 after a business do I attended, not too far from King's Cross. It was a formal affair so I was in my tux. The ladies were in evening dresses. A number of single ones were amongst the gathering. After the dinner and talk etc  things broke up with most of us ending up in the bar and lounge of the hotel.

To cut a long story short, I ended up in this lady's bedroom and then in this lady. Her name is Hilary. We spent the night together and very nice it was too. great boobs don't you think. She couldn't wait once we were in her room hence she still had her dress on (partially) when I took this shot. I won't say what made her open her mouth like that....I'll leave that your imagination.














Remember my 05 Lexus coupe LL? Bet you couldn't visualize it like this. I took this from the front door of my home in Norfolk You could say this  was before we got down to 'business' and you would be right. Her name doesn't matter, but her legs and pussy did, to me. Your own fault really. I took this photo around the time I sent you a shot of the car in May 2005, just after I had bought it. You weren't the first one in the front passenger seat after all, sorry but, as I said, all your own doing.

















This is from a commissioned shoot undertaken in London in 2009. Lovely girl and great boobs. No, I didn't.











However, in this case, yes I did. One of my tenants in the UK who was not averse to calling me, back in 2004/2005, with an apparent 'problem' with the property. The first time there was a problem. One of the loo cisterns needed a little adjustment. I hadn't met Sophie until then. She was slim and young as you can see, around thirty at the time.

naturally while I worked on the cistern we chatted and then she offered me a drink, I remember. She was single and from our chat she knew I was widowed with no 'committed' partner (the latter being you LL). Of course, looking back I knew what she was establishing - my availability.

Shortly after that first visit another 'problem' arose, which turned out to be nothing at all. However at one point we found ourselves in the passageway above facing each other. Sophie just put her arms around me and gave me a hug. For a moment, somewhat surprised I stood there with my arms by my side, but as she pressed herself against me I embraced her. Then we kissed, then we were in her bedroom and then we were making love.

It happened so quickly from that hug to her bed, but I made sure the sex was long and slow for her. She had a lovely young body with small but perky boobs. Whenever she called or emailed saying she had a problem, I knew she just wanted some casual sex. It was quite a nice joke between us.

I love the shot I took above. we well well on our way so to speak when the mail man called with a small parcel. If he had only known!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~













I should call the next few shots my boob collection, but then would I be making a bit of a tit of myself. However, I always liked to keep a-breast of things greasing a few nipples here and there..




Joking aside, this shot taken in southern Turkey in 2007 on a remote beach provided the perfect place to get an outdoor shot of Vicki, starkers, and I think it was well worth it don't you LL. He bikini and beach wrap were right by her feet. I had some great vacations in those years after you...and beyond.













School teacher but she didn't know everything, so I taught her a few tricks and she was, shall we say, eternally grateful. Immodest of me to say that but it's true. She told me I had shown things and 'ways' she had never experienced before.

Another Internet hook up for a month or two off and on. The year was 2004... I took this shot after we had been to bed and she took a shower. She looks hot from the shower in this shot and she was, the rest is a sun tan of sorts, it was August after all Julie by name and juicy by ...nature. Happy days. A Great Yarmouth lady in case you are wondering. She was pretty much on my doorstep.

Nice comfortable 'rack'.












Rachel was someone I met in San Francisco in 2007. This was taken in my hotel room. Bit stocky around the hips but she made up for that in bed and when I took her from behind the was plenty to hold onto. Boobs were good too.

I guess you must think I have been something of a womanizer, and you would be right. I prefer a woman's company and I can't help it if they want to climb into bed with me, can I. In that respect I would agree that I have indeed been, as you termed, it lucky. You were only referring to my luck in making my life over here. One you might have shared once.















Almost bedtime in my London apartment. The love nest one, not the old Docklands place. Admittedly, it was only about 3.00 pm but you know what they say. Early to bed, early to rise...and I did to her satisfaction.

Nice orbs wouldn't you agree LL. Far younger and firmer than yours. God knows where they are now..down to your waist perhaps.














I'm not a lover of enormous boobs, LL, but I have to say this lady and I were lovers back in 2005, way before you took up with your short, round lowlander.

She only came to my place once (oh, and she came too). I generally went to her place, which you see in part above. I never asked her bust size but it was way beyond your then 34 DD. A man could be smothered in that cleavage but I managed to survive. You should have seen them moving when I was well into making her climax. They were all over the place!

Mary from Suffolk, and far from contrary.














These weren't that much smaller either but definitely more manageable. This shot was taken in Newcastle, in late 2004. From you, it was merely a short drive for me, along the A69. Hotel booked, woman booked and we were all set for a four days and four nights of fun. I left you  on the Monday drove over to Newcastle and basically stayed in and around the city until the Friday, when I seemed to you to have driven up from Norfolk.

This was after your 'confession' in March of that year. I said you would have to get up early to fool me. It was far easier fooling you, but you know and I certainly do, that you deserved it.

Chrissie deserved it too, and wanted it, so I gave it to her, and she loved every minute of it. Kept me fit as well. They say it's the best cardiovascular exercise, so by now I must be 'Olympic' class!!















She really is a doctor. This was taken in Cambridge in 2005 LL. Did you really think I was sitting around waiting on weekends to see you when you were seeing other me behind my back. I bet you did.

There's a very large hospital in Cambridge and a lot of junior doctors train there. Young and fit. This isn't a junior one though Jenny was fully qualified and would not be seeing thirty again by a few years.

We were fooling around when this shot was taken. One of those memories of a lovely weekend spent together. I think that shot was taken in one of her spare bedrooms. Doctors are used to examining people but it was me doing most of the examining with Jenny - every inch of her. She rather took to my inches too. Woman first, doctor second.

Best pair I've ever encountered on a doctor and she wasn't the last doctor to be, shall we say, subject to detailed examination.














Commission shot. Paris 2005. Sprayed on water.








Talking of water ....

This shot was taken in Paris during the another visit in 2006. It was where I was staying for a couple of nights, with Jeanne, the lady above. One of my wealthy clients. I wasn't there for a shoot though. She had this great apartment in the center of the city as you can see.

She was married to a man about my age and their main home was near Epernay. The Paris apartment was used by her ostensibly to stay at when socializing with her girl friends, and for shopping trips. Timing was everything (that has two meanings), as it often is in such matters. We only met there when he was out of the country on business.

I remember this day well. I had just gotten in from Charles de Gaulle airport when Jeanne called out saying 'you probably need a bath'. She was in her bedroom, which had a bathroom attached. I said 'I'm fine, I'll take a shower'. Then she told me she was in the bath.

Naturally, I joined her and got this great shot of beautiful body. That's not all I had from her either LL. Bath time was very sexy with Jeanne. You could say it was the starter, with the main course served up in bed and dessert to follow at bedtime. I had a three course 'meal'.















Back to Spain here. My new place in Denia 2007 and yet another 'visitor' sporting a lovely pair of boobs. This lass is English. I met her and her friends in a restaurant in town, when they were struggling with the menu. I was on my own at the next table reading a book as I waited for my tapas that lunchtime.

It was by an author who is a great friend. He is even more successful in his writing than I am. The three thirty somethings on the next table were puzzling over the menu when one nudged the lady nearest me and said 'Ask him'.

That lady is the one above, her name is Suzy. I sorted them out and they thanked me. None of them wanted anything too hot or spicy. I got chatting to Suzy as she was seated nearest to me. Apparently they were all staying in a two bed apartment one of their parents owned. With three of them, one Suzy was sleeping on the floor apparently, albeit on a blow up bed.

While the others chatted and ate Suzy asked where I was staying. I told her, at my own place pointing up toward the hills. She asked if she could see it sometime. They were there for a week as was I. Having agreed to show her around I asked about her friends, who were now chatting to an English couple the other side of their table.

We agreed on the next day and I said I would pick her up by the underground car park.

I did and we went to my place. I was surprised to be honest as she didn't know me from Adam. I asked her. She said I had a kind face, a nice smile and friendly eyes. Because of that she made her decision. Women's intuition, I guess.

She was wowed by my villa and the pool. It's not overlooked at all LL as it's the last one on the hill and one of the highest. It was hot as you know it can be there,. Suzy asked if she could use the pool. I said of course and went inside to fetch some towels.

I heard a splash and guessed Suzy was in the pool. She was. When I returned she was swimming breast stroke toward the far end. All I could see was her head and back and a very bare butt. I put the towels down having changed into my swimmers (an Aussie word I've picked up) and stood watching as she turned at the far end and headed back toward me.

Suzy said to come on in and so I did still with my swimmers on. She swam up to me about mid way in the pool as naked as they day she was born but with added attractions. She came right up close her wet boobs against my chest and then she reached down and pulled my trunks off. Reminded me of you and I up in Fort Myers LL.

We played around quite naughtily in the pool exploring each other then decided we should go the full nine yards in my bedroom. We did. She loved it. I loved it

The shot above was taken on the second day when she came again in both senses of the word. The first a return visit, the second sexually. then she stayed the rest of her vacation and I took her out and about. If you are wondering about her expression in the shot above, let's just say I was 'tickling her fancy' with my free hand...or rather fingers.





This shot was also taken at my villa in Denia.  Josie the English girl above and Valeria her Spanish friend. They were then in 2007 both post grads at Valencia  University. Recommended to me by a friend back in London they came and stayed as my guests while I carried out the shoot they required. Being more relaxed on the second day of their three day stay and a little more confident they asked me to take nude shots.

As they both had great figures, I agreed. they looked great. The shot above is posed for the camera, although I re-took it in the end as I didn't like the cable showing. Great contrast in their skin tones. I'm sure you can work out who is who LL. Complimentary curves you could say.

I'll leave it there ...but ...












A commission in my London studio in 2006. Nude shots had become all the rage among some of my clients and I wasn't complaining. I got to see some beautiful women.













Another very small commission for a friend's daughter in Norfolk, UK. If he only knew of the poses his daughter struck ...

...and indeed the clothes she wore for the shoot, and the ones she didn't wear!















I bought the Navajo jewellery you see above LL. I was going to buy you some once if you recall. There's several reasons why I didn't ...

The lady above worked for me in South Carolina back in 2008. Long gone now, but she liked to be serviced and as I was unattached at the time...why not. Nice fulsome breasts don't you think, and you know how much I like to keep abreast of matters.















This last shot combines all of Zoe's curves. This was taken in my London 'love nest' apartment in 2009. A big girls in many ways but not fat at all. I don't do fat. Just a lovely butt and great breasts. Emphasis on the word great.

In so many ways I have had a very good life since we parted. I came out of my 'dark place' that existed for a while after the loss of my first wife. I miss Ash too, but that wasn't the same kind of love that I had for G. The love I had for you was closer, but that has been severely diluted over time, and through your actions.

When I say I have, and indeed am, enjoying a very good life, I don't mean just the lovely women that have passed through it, but the gift of seven grandchildren, mine and Ash's, and my life style in general. It is pretty darn good LL. You were a fool to do what you did, a real 100% fool. You lost more than you can ever imagine.




Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment