Friday, December 14, 2018

In Demand



For LL in the UK


In demand, and sometimes on demand. That was my life until I met Ash, LL. Not bad for someone you had little respect for, given what you did. Turned better than I could have dreamed of.

The irony of all that was that it opened the gates to other women entering my life and ...all of them were younger than you. What surprised me,apart from the fact they were/are younger, is that they were so ready to have sex with me, and having done so coming (quite a relevant word) back for more, in fact almost begging in some cases.

When I say begging, it was more pressing me to see them more often than I could always manage. I asked a lot of  'my ladies' why and they told me, in their different ways, that I knew what a women wanted and that they hadn't been as fully satisfied as they were with me - ever. Quite an accolade for me.







Norfolk lass  born and bred strong in the arm and big on the chest. My hands just about encompassed them LL. Fingertips just reaching the outer circle, so to speak.

'Jules', that was her nickname in the office where I had worked, decided to come and visit me at my home in 2005, after a short phone conversation. At the large insurance company, I had held two positions and this lady was my assistant in the first role , as an internal auditor. She was as you can see 'well endowed', which when I worked there brought forth the usually masculine remarks from the men on the team. Not to her face of course. I didn't join in - not my style and I think she knew that.

Maybe that is why she called me that day. I never asked. I'm glad she did though. I invited for coffee and lunch at the Canary and Linnet pub. The one I took you to LL.

After lunch we returned to my place and relaxed in the sun in the garden with a bottle of Chardonnay - I hate Sauvignon, so did she. Give me an oak aged Chardonnay every time. Talk turned to the fact that I was now single (so was she, being only in her early thirties). Jules told me how much she thought I was a nice guy (she used the word man) and how she respected me for the way I always treated her when we worked together. Rather nice, I thought at the time.

I told Jules that I had really enjoyed working with her too and it was a shame that I had moved on and then subsequently left the company. The wine flowed. I opened a second bottle. When I went inside to get it, the thought crossed my mind that neither of us would be able to drive. Call it a psychic connection (and I had one of those in depth with another woman - more of that one day) but Jules had the same thought and mentioned it when I returned.

'I'll have to stay over, won't I', she had said. I told her it was fine. To say I didn't fancy her would be a lie. I did. She had a great curvy figure, I'd guess at a size 12 UK, and her boobs were more than evident beneath her top.

There's an old trick with women you want to get in to bed LL. I am not telling what it is, but it doesn't involve conversation or any form of touching. It worked on Jules and it has worked pretty regularly with others.

In the end the combination of wine and the pretty hot weather worked its own 'magic' and Jules became quite frisky. Leaning over to my chair at the patio table kissing me and placing her hand, you know where. I reciprocated, finding not only was she wearing no panties (not sure when they went) but she was wet and open down there. As I worked her clit and fingered her pussy, she removed her top and bra. The skirt came off, my shorts came off and we were soon through my patio doors and on the couch. Once from above and once from behind - well satisfied, both of us!

Needless to say she stayed the night. 2005.





German born. Greta seems an ugly name for such a beautiful woman. Taken in London 2006 as part of a shoot.










Taken in Cologne, Germany. Anna is gorgeous don't you think LL. I was amazed she wanted to pose like this but took it in my stride. I had seen enough nude women not to be overawed by her attractiveness. She had been posing in her clothes for what was a fairly short and for her inexpensive shoot, beforehand.

No inhibitions at all in discarding her lingerie and just relaxing on that couch. I sat beside her just after this photo. We both had coffee, just out of shot. Up close to her naked body, obviously had an effect on me. Which didn't go unnoticed by Anna. Unlike you LL, I'm not a  fool and knew where this was heading and it did. 2007











An English girl in Greece. Friend of some American folk I know who have a place on Skyros. Pretty isn't she. I gave her a copy of this shot. 2017. I think her name was Charlotte,








Selfie sent from an English lady from Suffolk, who wanted to remind me of her attributes. A contact in every sense of the word from back in 2004. She sent this several years later in 2007.

I was quite lucky back then to find via the Internet, quite a few willing sexual partners. Most casual and most just wanting a 'friend with benefits' suited me at the time and them. For me, especially, as I still had you in tow, reluctantly on your part and  non trusting on mine. That was my old Canon Powershot A700 camera, by the way. I gave it to her. Name? Alison.










Another selfie from a lady with whom I had a similar relationship. One that had us enjoying a little fine dining, a vacation and lots of lovely sex in between.

Jenni still lives near Diss in Norfolk, UK and we are still in contact. Resurrecting this shot again, reminds what a lovely firm body she had and boobs to match!











 Amanda's breasts. I find this shot very sexy, at least to me. Nice full boobs, upturned nipples, flawless skin and a body to compliment them. She is one of my London 'crowd, if you know what I mean by that. I took this shot in June of this year in Knightsbridge, at my home there.










Another selfie of another casual lover's attributes. Her name is Laura again from East Anglia. Harking back to 2005 this time. Another Internet 'connection', you could say. She always looked sexy in those glasses to say nothing of her breasts with which I became quite familiar. Nice easy going affair.











Claire sent me this selfie just a short while ago in September of this year. Nice view I must say and I told her so. She was on holiday in Italy and it looks like the heat was showing given the moisture in her cleavage. Yes I have, and quite a number of times. Best she ever had according to Claire, which is why I think she was tentatively tempting me with this shot. Her message certainly implied it!











If a woman's body could be perfect, Amy's is as close as I have seen. Taken, the photo that is, in New York at my apartment one beautiful July morning in 2008. The other meaning of taken I will leave to you to determine LL.

It's no wonder I gave up on you completely, isn't it. When I could be with women like Amy with none of your two-faced lies, it was an easy decision.













Naples 2007. What's not to like about Giada. Nothing at all - I liked it all and I liked her too. She had a private pool. In fact she still does. That is where this was taken. Neither of us had any white bits after two weeks. Being Neopolitan she already had a natural all over olive skin tone which made her even more attractive than she is. Not bad for a part-time language teacher.

I learnt a lot from here and she learnt a few things from me ...not all of them language based. I did pick up some good recipes too!





There's something to be said for a macro lens. Quite outstanding is probably what should be said LL. No name no pack drill. Cumbria 2005.













Talking of which two other outstanding points. Hers. This was actually a commission in London and the image comes from a heavily cropped original, to protect the bearer of those fine breasts. 2006.













This shot was taken in my study in Norfolk also in 2005. Probably don't need to say more after Jackie sat on my lap. We went from there LL and very nice it was too. Desktop and Laptop...if you follow...mmm

I guess you have realized that I was getting layed more than you ever imagined. Pretty damn good women too. Thank you.







Wyoming 2007 LL. On my extended travels across the country including a few shoots. This is Mandy - I took this shot and few others, for her (and me😉) near Jackson. I was driving eventually to Illinois (Chicago) from the Portland area of Oregon. Took a side trip to Yellowstone, naturally.

Staying at the same hotel. I didn't seek her out, but she hit on me in the restaurant, then the bar and then eventually her bedroom. She didn't have a problem with my age and I didn't have one with hers...or her boobs! The shot was taken in her hotel room, along with a few others.







Complete change of scene here. Another lay, another State, as they say. You have seen her before, Cathy, but not from this angle or in this location. San Francisco is where we met. I say met, but she had booked me in a manner of speaking, no, not for that LL but a shoot. This came as a referral from another client.

The shot was taken up the coast fairly early one morning, near a place called Point Reyes Station just off US 1. Have to say the spot was remote and not easy to find, but Cathy wanted to show me her 'secret' spot the day after her shoot in SF. Looking at my journal it was a Saturday. She had a swimsuit on under short shorts and a loose top. It was hot.

I found out she was too!

First down to her swimsuit for a few photos, then topless and then 'bottomless' as you can see. Who could resist her, looking like that. I sure couldn't and didn't. Thankfully, as we made love there, there wasn't a soul to be seen, heard or evident. Her cries at climax, covered by the sound of the sea. Lovely memory. Ever had sex outdoors on a hot summer's day LL? I suspect not. It's great especially when you have someone as attractive as Cathy beneath you.

She was most appreciative, so much so we did it all over again the next day, at her place.








This young lady had aspirations of becoming a model and asked, or rather booked, me for a shoot. I'm not sure whether she ever made it into modelling. I am guessing not, given that most model requirements are for size zero these days (although that is changing). I took this one and others in my London studio in 2008.







I was in San Diego when I came across Monica. This would have been in May 2009, I think. Although she's in my journal, I have some doubts about the date I put in there of 2007. That's all by the way.

We met at the airport. She had flown in from of all places Boston, Mass. Home territory for me and also for her. I was travelling light from Florida and had just a carry on. I nearly fell over her in the baggage hall, which I was walking straight through, when she bent down to lift a heavy suitcase onto a cart (trolley in the UK). If I hadn't been quick on my feet I would have had to stop myself falling by putting my hands on her butt which was pointing skywards!

I offered to help her, which she quickly accepted. We made a joke about what might be in the suitcase, I put my small case on top and pushed the cart for her, until we were out of the terminal.

It was busy. San Diego airport is always busy at that time of year and onward. Add to that Navy personnel milling around, plus US Marines from Camp Pendleton and it was mayhem. The taxi line was out of sight, as Monica and I prepared to  part company. I had ordered a limo service as I generally did back then. I looked at the line at a fairly flustered Monica and said 'I have a limo just down aways, do you want to share the ride?'

She did, and so I took right into town LL, dropped her off at her hotel and headed for mine, but not before she asked for my number. I gave her a business card and off she went.  I thought nothing further of it. I checked in, showered, changed and went down to the lounge for coffee and to read the Union-Tribune (local newspaper). A regular habit on my part, as you know.

Shortly after I had finished my coffee Monica called. She wondered if we could meet up for a drink sometime, as she was in SD on her own. I explained I had an appointment with a realtor that morning but how about lunch. She accepted LL. I knew a few nice places in the old town so I told her I would get cab and come and pick he up around 1.00 pm.

We had lunch, we wandered around the Old Town and then I walked her back to her hotel. We had a drink in the bar. I think it was around 5.30 pm by then LL. She invited me to her room and the inevitable happened. Given that she tempted me as above (she allowed this shot and several others), I had little choice in the matter, not that I needed to choose. Apart I guess from which boob to suck on first when we got down to it.

I knew she had no bra on under that top all afternoon for obvious reasons - two of them. I guessed she had dispensed with it when she checked in before meeting with me for lunch.

We both stripped down naked. As she walked toward the bed I put my arms around her and cupped her breasts in my hands as I leaned down and kissed her neck. It wasn't long before were both aroused. Me erect and she wet and open. We made love twice.

I was in town for a few days so the next night after dinner she slept over at my hotel.  Very pleasant business trip for me and I was told a very nice start to her stay in San Diego. Two quite satisfied kindred spirits.











I took this sitting on the end of the bed after we had made love. The image is in a mirror. Natalie lives in Surrey still and it was in her bedroom that this photo was taken, in 2006. 

She looks well satisfied doesn't she LL. All this when you thought I was 'pottering around'. I've never been a guy to let the grass grow under my feet ...















Vacation on my very private patio in Marbella. Hence, Carrie's all over tan. The year is 2009. Great body, great butt and great company. She has started 'calling round' since Ash passed away. I'm not discouraging her!

In fact she's 'calling' round next year when I'm there and maybe staying over in London in the Spring. Nice thought.














 California 2007 again, and another referred client. Another shoot for this lady in Malibu. (she tells me she moved from there so didn't get caught up in the recent fires). When I say referred, I mean by another lady she knows, one with whom you could say I had 'relations'.

It was obvious from the outset that photos weren't the primary reason for her making the appointment, although I did get $1500 for the few I took...and a few others that weren't part of the shoot, like one above.

We ended up in her pool, neither of with anything on. If nothing else, I will remember her for her rather delicious butt and large firm boobs. I couldn't tell if they had been enhanced, although I had suspected it when I saw them full on. After some fun in the pool and towelling each other off, we had sex, then lunch, then sex again, twice this time. I left her exhausted - her, not me. I can't give a name here for reasons known to her and to me.

My sexual prowess gained me quite a few intros of this type LL. Word of mouth, and mouth came into it quite often and not just for kissing😉.













What can I say here. Something about where the sun don't shine perhaps although it is in this shot. In actual fact this encounter led straight from the one immediately above. Again California, of course, although this time, back in LA proper.

The French women are quite sophisticated about their approach to assignations, in fact they refer to it as cinq á sept, the Italian ladies flirt and by doing so let it be known. Even more laid back than the French and they are pretty easy about it. Puns intended!

The Americans, as this lady was,  approach depends on which part of the country you are in. East and West Coasts are pretty easy about casual sex, elsewhere it depends on a number of factors. After the excuse for a shoot, that ended up with a lingerie display and photos, Jess reappeared in what can only be termed minuscule pussy covering. Which she promptly pushed to one side to reveal her pussy. Then she told me where my recommendation came from and I knew why I was there.

My reputation in bed had gone before me LL. But one has to keep one's end up soooo.....       2007










Love black lacy underwear, especially when it is filled like this. London 2017.








Welsh lady living in London. She originally came from the valleys. There were at least two valleys she allowed me to explore. One is shown above. Great boobs and a beautiful lay LL. You have seen her before, like most in this blog.

Her name is .....can't tell you as, like me (these days), she is easily recognized.










A sandy beach some where in England (in the summer), a lovely and laid back lady (she was definitely laid back at one point!), a remote location and you have a recipe for some fun. We were cooking on gas as they say that day LL. She just wanted, needed and was up for it three times that day. I was 'up' too. Who wouldn't be when you are faced with someone with what seemed like an insatiable appetite.

The somewhere was Dorset, the year 2006.










A lovely Italian lady who taught me Italian. This was taken in Catanzaro, Calabria way down south in Italy. Part of my Italian stay the second few months, in late summer of that year.

As I say, she taught me the language. She also flirted with me lots. Italian women are great flirts, LL and I love flirting. It's like each of you are circling each other smiling, maybe touching hands briefly etc. The dance before intimacy is how I look at it. Well we 'danced' and ended up in bed together. I took this shot just before removing  Alessandria's panties for her. Looking at her again, I loved her skin colour. I was tanned, (I nearly always am these days) but you can't acquire that color from the sun.






.

On vacation in 2006. Grabbed a week with Denise, a friend I met through the Internet in the UK. Looks pretty good doesn't she. This was before I met Carole, just to give you a pointer as to time.












Commission, London 2009. A relaxed affair, very relaxed. Quite laid back, at least Helen was.













Came across these two lovely German girls in a quiet cove in Turkey 2007 - a fairly short hop from where I had been in Italy. I was alone doing a little exploring. They were alone too. They were in the sea at first but waded ashore shortly after I arrived. I was only there for some shots, and managed to get more than I bargained for, as did these two. Bet you have never indulged in a threesome on the beach, LL. We did!











Another lady you have seen before, sent me this selfie in 2009. I made it black and white. As was/is often the case with my ladies, they send shots like this as a tease, I respond telling them what they want to hear. Simple psychology - I have to keep them interested.














I took this back in September of this year - 2018 - on Sanibel, at my cottage on the island. You can work out what we were doing or about to. Her name is Martha, although she likes to be called Marty.










Taken at my home in Sandbanks, Poole UK 2009. One is a dryer, the other a washer and the decorative lady with the long legs, and lovely butt is Julie, my house guest at the time. I sat on the floor to take this one.










France near Souillac in 2008. Artistic type, but still proud if you see what I mean!












France again, only this time a shoot with a model from The Netherlands in 2015








Outstanding, not much else one can say about Tilly, apart from she needs no support. Best pair I had seen in a long time LL and right on my doorstep in 2005 as well.

I had no idea that someone with a figure like this lived on my doorstep in Norfolk, next village in fact. She worked in the shop where I picked up my paper - what a waste! I knew her (and the other staff) quite well from almost daily calls in there, when I was around.

Tilly knew my car, the last one you saw that is, the Lexus Coupé, from my calls into the shop. You park right outside the front window. Anyway, one day I nearly passed her on one of the lanes nearby as I headed toward the A47 and offered her a lift. She liked the car. Then she asked where I was headed as I neared her drop off point. I told her into Norwich to pick up a new lens for my camera that I had ordered.

From that of course she worked out that I took photographs. Just as she was leaving the car she asked whether I would take her photographs. I told her I was happy to do so, 'Just call me when you want to arrange something', I told her and gave her my number.

To cut a long story short LL, after a couple of false starts, due to the weather and her going on holiday to Ibiza, one sunny weekend morning Tilly turned up at my place in an old VW Polo. We had a drink sat around chatting in my day room and then I set up my camera and a little indoor lighting for some shots in the kitchen, and lounge and finally in the day room. The reason for the different locations was light. 

After that we sat down and viewed the shots on the computer in my study. A few we deleted and then I sat and enhanced a few, after which Tilly said she was very pleased with them.

From memory she had arrived wearing a top not tucked in and a summer skirt - it was July. She asked me if I would photograph her in her undies as she wanted some shots of her recently acquired tan. I'm not in any way naive, so I knew things could end up being quite intimate, but I wasn't going to instigate anything. After all she was not that much older than my own daughter, LL.

She was wearing white panties and a white bra. Tilly had obviously thought about things as the white showed her tan off beautifully. She had quite a figure too. Nice boobs and a really great waistline. Her panties sat on her hips. She let her hair down. It had been scrunched up in some kind of hair grip.

I thought she looked superb and I told her so as I changed lenses on my camera. I took  a series of photos and then we sat again in the study, to go through them. I have to say that having a young woman sat next to me in just her undies was quite, well, arousing. I tried to take my mind off that and concentrate on the shots. Then I felt Tilly's hand on my leg and then on my crotch. 'Do you want me?' she asked. There was only one answer to that. We left the computer and went to my bedroom.

Naked Tilly was almost more than a man might hope for, as you can see above. Her boobs were as you see them. They hardly moved as she climbed onto my bed (yes, the same one you shared with me) they were so firm. It was a good thing the bed was firm too. She was a nice tight fit too which enhanced both of our pleasures.

She said afterwards that she hadn't had sex with an older man, but she would definitely do it again with me. I had apparently shown her things and taken her places, sexually, that she had never been before. We both used the word 'fantastic after our lovemaking. She because of the utmost pleasure I gave her, me because she had such a superb body.

The shot above was taken after we had both showered and Tilly was wondering around in the July warmth with nothing on. I didn't give you a thought that day, not a single thought. Tilly did come back from time to time for more, as she put it. Always at my place in the village.








Finally, talking about outstanding, here is a lovely Norwegian lady called Hedda. The shot was taken in 2006. I'll leave it at that.





Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©


No comments:

Post a Comment