Friday, December 7, 2018

Mainly Up Front

For LL in the UK

M ainly up front as the title says, and. mainly commissions that went onto something else entirely.

So many women LL, you were more than generous to me when you went your way, and that was in ways you never knew until I started writing these blogs. So many beautiful women too. Following the years 2004 and 2005, I moved away from Internet dating largely although it did extend into 2006. At that time I was also developing my photographic business as well as writing and extending my other business activities.

Then as I result of the many women I met through the photo shoots etc, I had no need of any form of Internet contacts. My hands were full, in a manner of speaking, with the women I photographed of which many, indeed most were more than willing and quite 'hungry'. Some were single, some separated, some divorced and more than a few married.

None over fifty and virtually none under thirty that shared themselves with me. You never knew 'normal' me did you, mainly because of how I was feeling at the time, following the death of my wife. But the women post mid 2006 did - they told me I was charming, intelligent, courteous, erudite and sophisticated ... strong and great company...among other things.

Physically, they liked my smile and my friendly smile and eyes, my attention to them, and their 'needs' when engaged in sex and also how I made love to them. Some of those women appear below, many of which you have seen in the past, just different shots.








A London encounter and shoot in 2009. She has a great figure doesn't she LL. that plus her all over color made this a great shot. Of course she wasn't there just for the photographs. We had a 'mad' afternoon that day.

By mad I mean we had eaten lunch out then came back here to my place, opened another bottle of wine and played in the bedroom culminating in consummation ... followed by the consumption of the wine. We sat up in bed drinking after our first sexual foray, then slid down under the sheets for a second session.  All of that was preceded by our both exploring and caressing each others bodies...intimately. 

As I said, a 'mad' afternoon, but also a very enjoyable one. Imagine her astride me LL, because that is where she was for the last of her climaxes. Long way from your faltering intercourse isn't it!



A lovely shot of a lady from my publisher's office in New York. I asked her to pose like that. This was again 2009 in my apartment that at that time I rented. I later bought one as I told you.

She, Shelly, was a really curvy lady as you can see. I loved the curve of her hips and her butt! Not large in the boob department but nice and firm and very responsive LL. I could make her ooze wetness by just brushing her nipples with my fingertips and she loved that too. In fact one of the things she really enjoyed was closing her eyes and anticipating where I would touch her next.

Whether it was lightly brushing her thighs (inside and out) or the sides of her boobs without holding or squeezing. Shelly told me all of that was a real turn on for her...and we kept it strictly between ourselves, of course whenever I visited the publisher's office. I say whenever, because Shelly moved on in 2011 



Grace's pose here is rather like that of the little mermaid statue in Copenhagen, don't you think LL. This was taken in France this year 2018. My companion in the Department of Lot this September - she lives in Holland Park, London.

The stream is near the place we were staying. When I say near I mean it is within the property. It was Grace's idea to pose on that rock and it made a great shot. I also have it in color.

We had a great time there, living life to the full as usual - wining and dining. We walked a lot as well, through the woodland on my property and then back 'home' where we indulged in more than a little sexual play. She has a lovely body don't you think? I certainly do, and I have close up and very intimate knowledge of it!









A New England friend in the two shots above. Yes, it's Jenny again, LL. We had a fantastic affair during 2006 and it lasted for months and months when I was there. I also flew her over to the UK which she loves.

These two shots along with others were taken one sunny morning near Concord, Massachusetts when we were enjoying something we started the night before. Jenny was ready, in fact she was always ready for  some bedroom fun and me? Well I couldn't resist her body. Long legs slim figure but with great curves and lovely firm boobs. Having sex for both of us was always sheer unadulterated pleasure She liked to be on top, underneath and a few other exciting positions. I always have indulged the women in my life, and not only in bed.







This was more than a bit naughty as I took this shot in a fairly public place but at 6.00 am in the morning. No one knew and no one saw. It was taken somewhere in East Anglia, UK in 2009.

Shame her name wasn't Penny, as I would have titled the shot above 'Perky Penny'. In fact her name is Nicola. She was definitely perky in the breast department and she made me very perky, too. After that shot above. I wrapped her in the coat we brought with us and walked back to her house.

Nicola was one of my London clients who in turn had become an intimate friend. We were both free that weekend. I was in London and she and I decided to spend the time at my place in Cambridgeshire.

Always good to revisit places that have given you pleasure in the past...and I'm not talking of the geographical location. Dressed like that, or rather not dressed at all, beneath the coat led us to have a little fun as soon as we entered my kitchen.









Taken on one of my back window sills in Sandbanks, Poole, summer of 2009. I could hardly take it at the front as it looks down on the road.

I don't suppose you have given it any thought LL, but the women that I entertained and who entertained me had no idea of the other homes I owned in the main. As a result I was free to indulge with different women wherever I wandered, and wander!

Lily, above is one such. I say is as I still see her from time to time even though the shot above was taken in 2008. She couldn't give up a 'good thing' even though she is now married. I remember those few days when she visited in the summer of 2008 quite lovingly, really.

Lily was shy with me at first, we had met in London in 2007 when she was working in a gallery I used, to show a few of my photographs.However, the more I visited the gallery the more relaxed she became. After one early evening exhibition, she joined me for a meal near Leicester Square, that led to her coming back to my apartment in Docklands and not leaving until the following day, LL.

She was no longer shy after our time there. Then we had a few weekends together before she agreed to visit my Florida home. By now we were quite close despite our age difference. Eventually, unlike some other women, I introduced her to my new home in Sandbanks. A bit of an exception, as generally I have let women in my life know of only two of my properties/homes - you knew of three if you include that shit hole in Denia LL.

To stay with me, off and on for over two years, Lily enjoyed the life style I gave her and the sexual satisfaction she received. I don't think I have to say anything about her body, do I. She was and is lovely.





This shot was actually taken outside in Marbella in 2008, or at least the patio doors were slid right back so it may as well have been outdoors. Not overlooked in any way at my villa there of course, so a little play  with the doors open on a hot evening was always uninterrupted.

This was a hot evening! And ...I'm not talking of the temperature!

At the point I took this shot (with permission, of course) Becky was, for want of a better phrase, gagging for it LL. Guess where my head, and tongue, ended up, followed by well...I leave that to your imagination. She also had and has a villa in Marbella, so we do see each other still, from time to time.













Another Norwich friend. This shot is from 2005. there was only one thing on her mine when she visited me or I visited her LL - sex. Bit of a nymphomaniac, I reckoned after our first few meets. I was up for it though, as you were playing away and I knew i Had the better of you and a better deal all round. There's nothing like having a young women beneath you or indeed riding you for all she's worth.

Jan did that and more. This shot was taken at her place in Norwich. I knew far more people than you ever were aware of LL and Jan was one of them. She was grateful for my attention when you weren't. We had some chemistry too. Sadly, you were far too screwed up with your own world to see any future possibilities. Jan wasn't, and she enjoyed sex lots too...and I mean lots. Kept me fit!









Berkshire 2007 and one of my early, wealthy young women, posing for the camera. This was taken at her parents home, while they were away, I hasten to add. In this shot she's wearing her panties, but just after I took this she walked over to me, put her arms around my neck and kissed me lightly on the lips. I often found the wealthy were far more disposed to casual sex than others.

This proved to be the case here.

I returned her kiss and she started grinding her groin against mine. You can guess where that led, especially as she could feel I was well and truly aroused. I slipped her panties off and my own polo and chinos and I took her right there in her father's study. She sat in his chair, or should I say lay back. Then she raised and spread her legs. I could see she was wet  but I needed her to enjoy what was coming (appropriate word and pun).

I knelt down and attended to her pussy as she rested her legs on my shoulders. By now she was quite open and her clit erect. Funny how that little thing can be so proud with the right attention. Attention was the word, too. I brought her to a climax which paved the way for my chap who was at attention to find his way in. I stood and thrust into her LL. The chair was squeaking with the activity and her nice young boobs were moving in unison to our efforts.

Soon we were both approaching the point of no return. Helen had another orgasm right as I shot my lot into her. After I withdrew, she took some of my remaining semen and swallowed it.

Just shows you can never judge the apparently 'innocent'.








I have inserted this one from way back in 1970. It was taken at Josie's home near Portsmouth, UK. She wasn't wealthy, neither was I back then, but she like quite a few other women took to a man in uniform and we enjoyed a close and intimate relationship for a few months ...to our mutual satisfaction!





Californian enhancements. One of the very few I came across, so to speak. More like railroad buffers wouldn't you say LL. However, even though her boobs weren't really to my taste, one cannot refuse an offer and they were on offer right here in this shot, at her home near LA.

To say one could suffocate in that cleavage would be an understatement. I nearly did😜! As I mentioned a pair of the very few I came across but having said that she did like me coming across them, and of course inside her. I did re-visit when I came back down from San Fran and Northern California, that year - 2007. You never know when you might want to drink from the same well again. Wealthy (very) and bored, a winning combination for me when it comes to getting laid.

Her name is Cara.








This one was taken in London. A much more classy woman and her breasts were the real thing. Much more to my liking. What a figure too. She was a delight to photograph, although it started with an earlier commission with her fully clothed. This was my second visit some four months later in 2008.

That visit was more about her lingerie and of course her nudity. This lady lives in a very nice part of Islington, still. In case you are wondering we did get down to 'business' literally, down on her bed.

They just fell into my arms LL. I am still slightly puzzled why all these disparate women of more than a half dozen nationalities found me so desirable, but they did. Antonia, above was yet another - she's English.






Yet another English encounter with a beautiful English lady and her body. This time, however it was in South Norfolk and a large house on the edge of a small village. I guess you could say it is the 'Manor House'.

The year of this shot is 2009. By then I had no home in Norfolk UK although, of course, I had and have my Cambridge UK house. Jemmy (Jemima) contacted me for a shoot/commission, following a recommendation from one of her London friends - one who I hasten to add liked a good afternoon lay!

Funnily enough,that is exactly what Jemmy wanted! The shot above is post coital. We had shared that bath which was rather pleasant. Husband? Yes, she had one a little older than me but no longer firing on all cylinders like I still am. Using the car analogy, Jemmy needed servicing and I provided that. Four orgasms in a day was quite something watching her as she came. Juices flowing out, her body quivering and her legs weak. It was obvious she had lacked that attention and experience for some time.

Caressing her in the bath was, she said, the perfect end to our liaison, that day.

I was there for a shoot - her husband wasn't there. He was abroad. I took the shots in the morning. Her husband was paying so we had to produce something for him to see, which we did. The afternoon shots were Jemmy's and mine to keep and savour, along with the video she requested.

One thing about those big places, there's nearly always a back drive, which enabled me to visit again without stirring gossip in the village. Jemmy came to me in Cambridge and London...and came, to her delight. Naturally we have kept in touch over my second marriage years and we met up again this year, and ...well, I am sure you can guess the out...come, LL






Back over here for this lady. That is, in New Hampshire at my old place in Fall 2006. A fun afternoon with a local lady I knew back then. I do recall large breasts and a tiny waist and a good deal of frolicking when she was supposed to be helping me sort the house out that I recently acquired. Her idea...as was the sex, but I was up for that too as she knew and also discovered.







Looks like it is in the middle of nowhere, doesn't it LL. In fact it is poolside at a villa I rented for a week in ... wait for it ....2005. We had five wonderful days together in Italy, while you were dallying with that man. Did you really think I would sit by and let you get on with ...it?

No, I had a back up plan. A number of times you told me I think too much. I don't believe so, but you never thought enough.

In many ways I was ten or more steps ahead of you. There are many facets to me LL. You saw but a few, mainly because you were impatient, impulsive and never thought beyond the immediate future.

Bethany, above, was my 'close' companion those few days in 2005, while you were dallying with your round man. As the pool was completely enclosed by walls with only access from the house we swum in the nude. Which, given Bethany's lovely body, was a real pleasure. What a few days that was!

As to wealth. Yes she fitted that bill. One of my early wealthy conquests.










Another foreign country, France this time LL, in 2007. Camille loved this shot taken at her place in Chartres. For my part I loved her too. Not fully in the romantic sense but just for her 'joi de vivre'.

She was also a delight in the bedroom, not wild like some I have laid but slow and gentle until the crucial point ...for her.  She was a inadvertent commission just for a few shots. That is nothing was booked we just got talking when I bumped into her in Chartres. Whole story there that I won't bore you with, but her parents had quite a large estate. This photo was taken in her own apartment in Chartres.




My London apartment - the old one in Docklands - was the scene for this shot. Ever wonder what a lady investment banker looks like with no clothes on? Look no further.

Jane popped in after her return from vacation in 2006. Then I popped into her several times and she enjoyed my entry and re-entry a great deal. She gave full voice to her enjoyment too.  They say bankers do it with interest. We both certainly did LL.

I met Jane when setting up a deal with a large American investment bank in London - she worked for them and was my contact.




All at sea in the Med in 2008. Beyond that I'll  say no more, for reasons best known to me. I did take the shot though.





Studio shoot in London in 2006. Pretty early days in my new activity, but not a bad shot if I say so myself. I was still mastering studio lighting back then. This was taken in February 2006 LL.

On learning I was a single guy, Izzy (Isobel) became a little frisky with me. I guess it was partly the fact I was taking nude shots for her, albeit reasonably coy ones, and partly that she was quite randy that day. Anyway we ended up on the studio couch (bit of a cliche, I know). Any way was what she wanted so from me on top followed by me from behind suited her that day.

Some of these women of means were so easy LL. Easy in offering themselves I mean, They also liked a little wining and dining too. Izzy came back for more several times. No photos, just sex and some variations on our original 'positions'.







This one is from that place in Norfolk, UK that you once knew. The lady is Sue and the year 2004. I think I captured her curves beautifully don't you. The original has her face in it of course. This, like most other shots, is edited.

Not a wealthy lady this time, but she was bounteous in her offerings...say no more😜







It's not often I post a shot where I am 'interacting' with the woman in question. But this is one. taken in Florida in 2006 and showing a little preamble to the 'main course' with some arousing touches.

Quite the artist aren't I - the brush is from my art equipment. Soft camel hair in fact and much appreciated by Katy. Made her quite 'proud' to know me in fact and we did indeed have intimate knowledge of each other, much to our mutual satisfaction.






This is a shot of the lady from London who joined me on a vacation to Morocco - her choice as she had never been and didn't want to go alone. A very interesting ten days culturally and dare I say sexually - 2008.





Studio shot from Boston, Mass., taken in 2007. I rather like it for it's aesthetic qualities as well as the sexual undertones. I was allowed to t do the same thing but bring about an entirely different effect to Gemma - quite arousing for you could say...and me!

Another shoot that went in quite another direction to that anticipated at the outset. I put that down to a horny woman, nude shots and an equally horny photographer ...me.




Finally, a shot from somewhere a little north of San Francisco. I guess you could say it was an opening that couldn't be refused...not from where I was sitting when I took this shot.

How we came to be together is simple. I was staying there for two nights and she promised to show me the locality. It was a little B & B in a small town run by mother and daughter. Lena, above is the daughter of course. We set off into the golden hills (of grass) near the town and at some spot that Lena suggested we stopped for a drink, after about an hour's drive. 

That was when we got out of the car and sat down on the dry turf. She went back to the car only to reappear wearing that loose top above. Her bra having 'disappeared' she smiled sat down, allowed the top to reveal her neat little boobs and then say facing me with her pussy fully on display. I smiled, she smiled and we had sex in the long waving golden grass LL. Tight and very wet was how I found her.

After a lot of boob caressing a little clit licking, my thickness found its way home ...fully. Not a bad start to the day. Afterward, Lena partially dressed, changing tops and we drove on. After a full day exploring, we did  more exploring in the grass on the way back...and again the next two nights. Not sure whether she was deprived of sex in that small town, but she was fairly insatiable. Three times the first day, three the next and once more the last morning. Seven times in two days, all very pleasurable for both of us.

You had no idea of any of what I have posted over the last few years, did you. As I said you never really knew me, my wealth or my talents, and I am not just referring to those mentioned above


Ciao

Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©





No comments:

Post a Comment