Friday, December 7, 2018

One Two Three or more!


For LL in the UK


I'll leave you to figure out the numbers, LL. Other than that, here's a miscellany of shots largely without dates and locations.

You probably have no idea of the life you released me into. I guess it just happened. I had no plan for what has come to be, it just evolved. For that I thank you, because it has been a life I would never have enjoyed if you had been what I thought you were, but turned out not to be.

I would never have met all these lovely women, never met Ash. I would have had the luxurious life etc I enjoy even if you had not wandered and we had married. That was unrelated to my 'playboy' lifestyle. The latter was/is as a result of being free. Something you once said you wanted to be...but are not.   




New York 2006 - November 29

This was a group of ladies from a theater on Broadway. The chorus you could say. They wanted this shot, among others (clothed). No 'hanky panky', not even I could handle four women. That is not say that I didn't get close with one of them - her wish. Far left.




Ashbourne, Derbyshire UK


Now two I can handle. I handle things that come as a pair quite well, really. Don't I LL.😉

These two ladies are two of the models that featured in my blogs from a week ago. After a day on the moors, they came back with me for dinner at my hotel. This was June 2006. But before dinner, they booked in for the night, I paid. Just the one night, but it was well worth it!




One can come in two as well and a very nice two this pair were.






Another one with two, bit on the small side, but that was made up for, elsewhere.







Studio shot for this busty young American girl. Boston, Mass. Not that many to the pound!


Decorating my cocktail area in Nantucket. Nice cock -tail. Not often you get two as nice as this on the counter.


Norwegian wood. Had my log ready. With a view like this no prompting necessary.




Another nude shoot bring with it two of the nicest 'accessories' I had the pleasure of. It was a pleasure for both of us. Not intended, but then she was nude and that made her horny...and that need required satisfying.





Four models. Morning session to the left, afternoon the two to the right. Thought it would be nice to have all four together hence this shot. My favorite - far left. Guess why, LL. California.




Another model day. On a previous occasion the two on the right had a little 'fun' with me. Happy daze/days...we were all in a daze too. Great times LL, great times. You have no idea, how good it can be. Where? I'll say no more than over here in the US of A.




Waking and awoken, if you follow...and this was a shoot in which there was no intention to ... from either of us, but her passion took over. So did mine!






An old friend - two in fact, in the photo




New Hampshire 'friend' Lovely woman, very highly sexed and possessing a great butt!




Studio Shot









Another shoot at this lady's home. This shot was her idea. She didn't keep her pussy covered all the time although.... I did at her request.






Love this shot - taken in an hotel bedroom (mine), in Italy.





Love this studio shot. Taken in Denmark.










Love these reflection shots. Views from both sides. Lovely body. London.







Poland. Wonderful boobs. No, LL, this wasn't a shoot this was a casual lover. The shot was taken in 2007.





Italy - language teacher ...and more or you could say ... amore






Spain - house guest.







California 2007 -  Almost private beach. Commission with personal connotations!




Japan - The largest pair I saw there.



Ciao



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment