Friday, December 21, 2018

Swinging Sixties



For LL in the UK

Over the last few years I have been restoring lots of photos of girl friends from the 1960's and early 1970's, LL. It has been an off and on project due to my busy life. However I have amassed a reasonable number now and thought I would 'spread' them before you. Luckily, I am a very organized individual and nearly all had a name a date written on the reverse.

When you were twelve I was eighteen. Bear that in mind, and also bear in mind your own comment, since added to by many others. The comment was: 'Where did you learn to make love like that?!' I am sure you will remember saying it....and why.





Near Canterbury UK 1965 - Diana



Ashford, Kent - Jenny 1967


Canterbury UK - Sheila 1968

Sheila was a girl I had known at school. We used to see each other from time to time. I think on this occasion we had been out somewhere during the day when we both became quite horny and fancied each other in a sexual way...what other way was there back then. You were fourteen in this year.

We passed the village hall on our way and I knew the back door wasn't very secure, so when the mood hit us I seem to remember that I suggested we try and get in and enjoy the privacy. No alarms in those days LL. I manged to open the door easily (and alter secure it again.

I had forgotten how nice Shelia's boobs were, but as you can see above , they weren't bad at all. We called them tits back then😊. We decided to keep most of our clothes on, I recall, just in case we were disturbed. She removed her bar and panties but kept her jumper and skirt on. I probably just slipped my trousers down. I know we had sex in there twice on that occasion, and I suspect Sheila screamed out - she was screamer. Thankfully the hall was on the edge of the playing fields we were near.




Harbledown, Near Canterbury - Erina 1966

Surprisingly, I regained contact with Erina back in 2006. She hadn't moved far, still in the same village, but divorced.

Sadly, she looked nothing like she did in the shot above taken in 1966, but then forty years had passed. I do remember those breasts though, nice firm melons. This was taken on her parent's bed while they were on holiday in I think Devon.



Whitstable, Kent 1964 - Lesley

Whitstable Kent - 1965 Lesley


The two photos above are both of Lesley, separated by a year. Two things happened between the two photos. Her boobs got bigger and she shaved her pussy. The first woman I came across that did that, all those years ago.




Devon 1967 - Jackie and Lorna

One of my 'treasured' shots, LL. Why? Because it was my first threesome at the age of nineteen. I was learning on this occasion as were J and L. It all worked out, as I recall, as nature (and lust) took over!






Ramsgate 1968 - Vicky

Vicky I had met in Canterbury, but this photo was taken in Ramsgate where she was training at catering college. No bra under that top all day as I remember. We laughed about it and she also got a few passing looks.

Watching her prominent nipples and her boobs bobbing up and down all day, had the effect she wanted. I bedded her I think for the second time (we first made love at her parent's home in Canterbury) later that day.




Hampshire 1970 - Liz
I was on shore leave from my ship which was moored in Portsmouth when Liz and I got together. I had known her for about eighteen months when this shot was taken.

No prize for guessing how we spent that day together...well, a lot of it anyway.




Herne Bay 1967 - Coral
Coral lived with her mum and was going out with a friend of mine. In fact he was best man at my wedding to G.

He suspected she was playing away, so he set me the task of seeing if she would come on to me when he wasn't around. I arranged to take her out for a drink and a meal at a country pub. We went there separately in our cars. Mine I know was an Austin 1100 and I think hers was her parents, a Ford Anglia. They were away in Spain on holiday, partly why my friend suggested the 'set up'.

Coral was quite friendly during the meal but not overtly so. When we left and walked to our cars she turned to face me before getting in hers,took my face in her hands and kissed me. I kissed her back. Then she suggested that I go back to her place for coffee. I agreed and followed her out of the car park. I knew where she lived, of course, and it was only about twenty minutes away.

We arrived, forgot the coffee embraced and slowly slipped out of clothes, helping each other to do so. We made love twice that night and twice in the morning. I had parked my car a couple of streets away in case my friend decided to check things out - he didn't. 

About a day or so later he and I met up and rather naughtily, I told him he had nothing to worry about. I remember I described the evening right up to the car park and also telling him that I tried to kiss her but she refused. He was quite happy...so was I!

He didn't marry Coral, he married someone else entirely and quite happily. To this day he doesn't know what happened.




Canterbury 1964 - Carol

From Coral to another Carol (without an 'e' ). Sweet sixteen, both of us when she let me take this photo. We had taken a walk in the country (too young to drive) and found somewhere quite private for a little kissing and cuddling. At that age we were both feeling our way sexually, but we managed to satisfy each other.






Chestfield, Kent 1969 - Sue

I could never forget Sue. Her father was a friend of my future in-laws, but luckily Sue never let on about our relationship when I met my future wife although she did smile quite sexily at me when we were in everyone's company.

Of course this shot was three years before I married. It was taken one afternoon of unadulterated sex. When you are young you want as much as you can get and Sue was the same as me, somewhat oversexed. I remember I was rising and falling as quickly as a cat flap in a high wind. I had no trouble getting up again only shortly after 'performing'.


Bridge, Kent - 1966 - Sally

Back in those days LL I used to go to a country club in this village. I was a member for several years. They had some reasonable acts perform there e.g Long John Baldry, The Moody Blues, Manfred Mann etc.

In '66 I was eighteen and so was Sally above. She even had her own place (rented) in the village. I used to go with a guy who was a friend, but often we ended up apart having latched onto one girl or another for the evening. I had seen Sally there quite often, usually with another girl, or dancing with various guys. Then one evening nearly everyone was on the floor dancing or at the bar and Sally and I looked at each other I came over and we danced. She pushed herself real close to me. You could say she moulded herself to my body.

She did that to such an extent LL, that she had me quite aroused. Thank goodness it was nearly dark. Late that evening she said she wanted to leave so I walked her home. I didn't get home and I didn't sleep in my bed that night ...I slept in Sally's with Sally right by my side, but not before we made love.

Happy days, don't you think. I certainly do!





Hampshire 1971 - Julia

I had a bit of a job restoring this one of Julia, but I think it was worth it. She loved my m and I loved her body, with good reason. We used to go over to the Isle of Wight and have picnics. She lived near Lymington.

On one occasion we rented a cottage for the weekend. This is where this photo was taken, LL. We didn't get much sightseeing done, as you might imagine!





Biddenden, Near Ashford, Kent 1967 - Jackie

I had forgotten how hairy the girls were down there back in those days. Talk about getting settled down on the 'bush'! Which of course I did.

Biddenden is a lovely place in West Kent, LL, and Julia was also a lovely place in West Kent.


Boughton, Canterbury 1967 - Liz

I seem to remember that year the summer was quite hot. I know Liz was and I know why she has that expression on her face. Nearly all the boobs back then were on the small side but I guess it was our ages. The girls were still developing in that area, in some cases.

They were all still a great pleasure though.


Near Rheims, France 1970 - Francoise
The first French girl I had the pleasure of, if you follow my meaning. Apart from that blouse she was quite naked. In fact she was about to remove the blouse I think. I do remember I took this shot wearing just my 'Y' fronts and they were struggling to contain me, I bet!




Bishopsbourne, Near Canterbury 1965 - Linda

Nearly everyone smoked back then and Linda was no exception, nor was I come to that. This was taken at her mum's place I think. We managed to fit in our 'sessions' there while she was out shopping in Canterbury.

Linda wasn't the only girl that I grabbed some time with in bed like that. Fitting sex in between parents being out and about. It was quite exciting in a way, never knowing whether you might be caught 'in the act'. I never was but it always added something to the sex I was having.

These are but a few of my early conquests, LL. There are more to 'come' sometime😉!




Ciao


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©

No comments:

Post a Comment