Wednesday, December 12, 2018

For What We Are About To Receive



For LL in the UK

The title is 'For What we are about to Receive'. In several cases below that was very much the case .

I guess, equally, it might be called 'Truly Grateful', LL. That refers not only to you, for doing what you did, and in doing so pushing me somewhere I didn't want to go...at the time. But also for, and to, all the beautiful women I have met, since approximately April 2004.

I am grateful for their openness, (and that has more than one connotation!!), their youth, beauty and general kindness and passion. I always told you that you make your own luck, and I still believe that is true, but in some respects I would agree, I have been 'lucky'.

One respect, if you will, is the opportunity afforded to me to photograph beautiful women. Initially, from all walks of life, but later and latterly, mainly the wealthy.

The gallery below is mainly that latter set, but not entirely. You will note, no doubt, that many are from this year, LL. Never a dull moment for me. I keep busy and engaged - so much for your old theory about pottering! I still laugh at your naivety over me, from time to time.







California - 2018

Part of a commission for this lady who lives in Malibu.




Italy 2018

Taken in near Perugia.


New York Studio - 2018






Boston Studio - 2018






Italy - 2006

Can't say this one is a commission, much more personal than that!





New York - 2018

A nice urban shot just outside the studio. No qualms about nudity - obviously!








London - 2018

Relaxing with a 'friend' in Holland Park.


London -2018

Spending time in Docklands with another FWBs




Italy - 2009

Photo shoot near Brindisi.



France - 2009

Commission near Carcassonne. Young and quite firm as I recall LL ...and very eager!



London - 2018

Studio shoot with model.



Essex, UK - 2005

More curves than you LL and much firmer boobs. Big though they were they were, also a delight to yours truly. An hours drive either way and we were in each other's arms ...and hands. Your own fault that I sought a back up or two or ... lots more. They were all better too!








Osaka, Japan 2007




New Hampshire 2018

Cheeky girl ...again. You've seen her before but maybe not from this angle!





Reading, Pennsylvania - 2009 - Very nice!







Cambridgeshire, UK - 2005

Posed shot for my personal portfolio. Taken in my Cambridge house before I had moved in, in 2006.






Paris Studio - 2018




California LA Studio Model  - 2009






Italy - 2008

Very much a personal shot. Another language assistant who gave her all to my tuition!






Spain 2018

Taken at the rear of my home in Denia. Needless to say a little 'activity' took place after this.






Paris - 2009



Paris - 2009


The two shots above were taken during a commission at this ladies apartment. Enough said I think.








Suffolk, UK - 2004

What do you think LL. Should I explain how I came to take this photo in 2004, or not. I know one thing, she came several times on that first visit, and was truly grateful. So much so she wanted me back for more, so I went back for more. Nice long legs I remember. They wrapped around me easily!







London - 2018

Knightsbridge - her place. Lingerie, but 'barely'.😉




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



Berlin, Germany - 2018

Commission - above .... and below.




Berlin, Germany - 2018



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~





Paris Hotel - 2006




Paris Hotel - 2006




Paris Hotel 2006

I think the photos speak for themselves, LL, don't you? Room 'service' of an entirely different order!




~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~




London Studio - 2018

Commission







Skyros, Greece - 2018

Part of my vacation at my home in Skyros, LL. A very nice part in fact.





Nantucket, Mass. - 2018

House guest






Ciao
( Some people make the right decisions and...some don't)


Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity. All photos are copyright. ©



No comments:

Post a Comment