Monday, April 4, 2016

Great Expectations




A further encounter from the anonymous author, which I publish on his behalf.




**************************************



Attention of LL

In the order of things, my encounters with a variety of women rank quite highly. The female form, when in a good shape, is a beautiful image to behold. The curve of a hip, a long slender leg, beautifully shaped buttocks all are great in their own right. In fact you could say each and every feature held great expectations

Then there are breasts, which come in all shapes and sizes. In this blog there are just a few photos of women that are met, that joined me in pleasures of the flesh. Some here in the US, others in Europe.

I am not ugly but neither am I that tall dark handsome man. I am just a regular guy, albeit possessed of some wealth and also fit. So physically nothing too much to mark me out from any other man in the street. That stood me in good stead in another life - the ability to be just an ordinary man.

But I digress. It seems my attraction was in my eyes and my smile and friendliness, combined with confidence, self assurance and the readiness to take the lead...most times.

That, it seems, because I have never been told fully what attracted the women that feature in all my blogs, is what enabled all these encounters.

So for the 'benefit' of you LL, I have only included some of the larger examples, to demonstrate that I did indeed have my hands full in both senses of the word in those years of your infidelity and eventually our parting. AS you can see there were quite a few who were larger, younger, firmer and fitter than what you 'offered'.


No names, just locations....


So, here's the first LL.


This lady stayed with me at WLC, Florida LL. This is the very same pool that you fooled around in. The year - 2005.


Florida
**************

Although not the largest on display here. This beautiful Scandinavian lady deserves inclusion as I think her boobs were perfect and flawless...and she was quite uninhibited, as you may guess from the edited photo below.

You may recall that I have interests in pharmaceuticals and that some of those interests are located in Denmark. This gave both of us to share time together, off and on, over quite a period.



Denmark


***************


This lady has featured previously in my blogs as have several others featured here. Still looking great - flat on her back. I'll leave you, the reader, to guess where I was kneeling....


UK
*******************



This lady's boobs are showing a little redness. Undoubtedly a little flushed with blood flow. Have to admit, with pleasure, that I was the responsible party, although there were no complaints from the lady.


UK
*************

To have a neighbor with boobs like this was a definite selling point when I bought my apartment in London back in 2004. I guess you could call it a 'custom feature'. they were a custom I became quite accustomed to.  Warm, soft (and firm on occasions ;-) ) and great to nuzzle.


London at Night :)

****************

I met this lady at a poolside on the roof of an hotel in Madrid close to the Estacion del Norte, not that I was going to take a train!.

We were both taking a break alone and separately. I was headed, eventually, to Marbella (LL - you thought I was in the UK) to look at property.

The temptation not to talk while bathing in the pool was too great so we did. Dinner over a couple of nights followed and we both spent those two nights in different bedrooms - hers and mine! She had a great figure, I recall and her boobs were something else!

Madrid, Spain
*******************************

Marbella

The next three photos were all taken in Spain,. but the 'subject' is American - no silicon incidentally.

I think that ten days I must have been blessed with a 'playboys' good fortune because on arrival at my hotel in Marbella, I walked into these - among the most fabulous boobs I have had the pleasure of handling.

Great uplift and shape and more than a handful even for my large hands. Dangling above me one afternoon, I thought I might be smothered - I wasn't - but what a way to go!





********************

This lady was, and is, an old friend and so are her breasts. Not overly large as this blog calls for, but included for old time's sake

Bristol, UK


*********************************

As my life progressed thru 2006, I found myself at Hilton Head, SC, USA. This was mainly a business trip, but pleasure came my way, inevitably, because I was looking for it, in the shape of this lady.

And...shape was the operative word. A curvaceous lady with a pair of boobs that for me were out of this world. They are not even aroused in this photo but when they were everything was ...including me.

Enjoy LL...I did. 
South Carolina


*********************************************



Photographs in this blog have been edited to preserve anonymity, but are concurrent with the events told in this account. All photos are taken by the narrator and are copyright. ©








No comments:

Post a Comment